Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2021 Dynasty IDP trades - COMPLETED trades only please


Hankmoody

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 11:10 AM, Dezbelief said:

Hours before the trade deadline 

 

Saquon Barkley 

for

Jaylon Smith and Terry McLaurin 

In theory, you want the Barkley side. When it comes to my weekly lineup, I don't hate it. Two top 15 players at their position is a lot of points in a starting lineup over the next 12 months while Barkely is on IR (and creating a deficit in your weekly scoring). That's a win 2020 and still contend next year trade, and I respect it. 

 

Edited by Flying Elvis
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/6/2020 at 11:10 AM, Dezbelief said:

Hours before the trade deadline 

 

Saquon Barkley 

for

Jaylon Smith and Terry McLaurin 

I like the Barkley side by a huge margin. Even in leagues where you have to start 3-4 linebackers/team I think you can find pieces that can produce for 2-4+ weeks at a time at the position for cheap or off the wire. Maybe not Jaylon Smith production but adequate nonetheless.... wide receiver is super deep and while I think McLaurin is consistent I’d take Barkley easily...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Zealots IDP non-ppr

Gave

Warner, Fred SFO LB

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.08

Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick (late)

 

Got

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.04

 

Warner is good, but not great. I like what would likely be at 8 - but I love the top 4. And I also have the #1, so I wanted to have two of four, and the added flexibility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Zealots IDP non-ppr

Gave

Warner, Fred SFO LB

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.08

Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick (late)

 

Got

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.04

 

Warner is good, but not great. I like what would likely be at 8 - but I love the top 4. And I also have the #1, so I wanted to have two of four, and the added flexibility.

Seems like a good deal if you have a top 4 tier for rookies.  Warner is solid but not unreplaceable.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few I've done this off season as defending champ...

16 tm idp ppr 

Gave: Carr, Logan Thomas, Vernon

Got: Fant

 

Gave: John Hightower, 2021 3.12, 2022 1st (should be late), 2022 4th

Got: Kupp, Montez Sweat

 

Gave: L.David

Got: 2021 3.12, 2022 4th, 2023 3rd

 

Gave: Reuben Foster, Snell

Got: 2021 3.11, 2021 5.11

 

Gave: Hunt, JuJu, Arik Armstead, T.J Edwards, Bradley McDougald, 2021 3.16, 2022 3rd

Got: Amari Cooper, Joey Bosa

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2021 at 2:01 PM, Andy Dufresne said:

Zealots IDP non-ppr

Gave

Warner, Fred SFO LB

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.08

Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick (late)

 

Got

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.04

 

Warner is good, but not great. I like what would likely be at 8 - but I love the top 4. And I also have the #1, so I wanted to have two of four, and the added flexibility.

I love Warner so I think it's a toss up. The reality, though, is that his numbers look like they suffered a bit with no Bosa, which could easily mean Warner's value isn't stand alone. 

 

3 hours ago, drewd_21 said:

A few I've done this off season as defending champ...

16 tm idp ppr 

Gave: Carr, Logan Thomas, Vernon

Got: Fant

 

Gave: John Hightower, 2021 3.12, 2022 1st (should be late), 2022 4th

Got: Kupp, Montez Sweat

 

Gave: L.David

Got: 2021 3.12, 2022 4th, 2023 3rd

 

Gave: Reuben Foster, Snell

Got: 2021 3.11, 2021 5.11

 

Gave: Hunt, JuJu, Arik Armstead, T.J Edwards, Bradley McDougald, 2021 3.16, 2022 3rd

Got: Amari Cooper, Joey Bosa

 

 

 

 

All in your favor. Kupp & Sweat is a huge steal. That Fant deal is a terrible return for a TE that looks like an rising stud.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Hankmoody changed the title to 2021 Dynasty IDP trades - COMPLETED trades only please
On 3/12/2021 at 12:08 PM, drewd_21 said:

Gave: L.David

Got: 2021 3.12, 2022 4th, 2023 3rd

 

Gave: Reuben Foster, Snell

Got: 2021 3.11, 2021 5.11

 

I gotta say I dislike only getting that for David. He's worth way more in my lineup than a couple of swings at knuckle(heads)balls.  In a 12 man last year 3.11 was a choice between Logan Wilson, Jordan Brooks, Gaither-Davis, Terrell Lewis, and Malik Harrison.  Even with hindsight that's a whole bunch of yuck, hopes, and prayers.  I do like Brooks but if you're giving me David in my lineup for that I'm taking it all day long.  Hell I might even take my shot at Foster for that 3rd, we know he can beast if he ever gets on the field and his competition is laughable.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Whoa

Team A gave 1.05 OTC (Javonte Williams), 2022 4th
Team B gave Patrick Queen, 2022 2nd

Seems like quite the overpay for Queen based on most rookie drafts with the top IDP going somewhere in the mid 2nd round. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just made this one in Zealots. Bit of an overpay, but I'll take it. I was desperate for linebackers, and the run was about to start. Should get two quality starters out of the deal. I'm also fading the 2022 offensive class per a lot of people, including and up to this board.

Zealots PPR IDP 1 QB (51 man rosters, nine offensive starters, nine defensive starters)

Gave: 2.08, 2022 1st

Received: 2.05 (Micah Parsons, LB) 2.06 (Jamin Davis, LB)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rockaction said:

Just made this one in Zealots. Bit of an overpay, but I'll take it. I was desperate for linebackers, and the run was about to start. Should get two quality starters out of the deal. I'm also fading the 2022 offensive class per a lot of people, including and up to this board.

Zealots PPR IDP 1 QB (51 man rosters, nine offensive starters, nine defensive starters)

Gave: 2.08, 2022 1st

Received: 2.05 (Micah Parsons, LB) 2.06 (Jamin Davis, LB)

 

Assuming you need LBs, which you said you did, I think this is a pretty good deal for you, assuming that 1st isn't likely to be a top 3-4 selection.

Figure general rule of thumb is you give up one round higher in a future year for a current pick and you basically moved up from the 2.08 for free as part of the deal to secure your two targets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, acarey50 said:

Assuming you need LBs, which you said you did, I think this is a pretty good deal for you, assuming that 1st isn't likely to be a top 3-4 selection.

Figure general rule of thumb is you give up one round higher in a future year for a current pick and you basically moved up from the 2.08 for free as part of the deal to secure your two targets.

Thanks. Yeah, I took over an orphaned team last year and didn't have anything in the way of LBs. Then, in a fit of weirdness, I traded Foyesade Oluokun for Michael Gallup and Darius Slayton (when he was still a thing). So I had nobody, really.

Yeah, general rule of thumb is one round, so your logic is about right. I was happy to do it even at the expense. I hope Davis and Parsons work out.

eta* I don't think the pick I offered will be top three or four, though one never knows. The first rounder I gave up was mine, and I kept a first I acquired, so there's a bit of cockiness there that I'll finish ahead of the guy. I picked fifth this year. I had two first rounders to play with so I spent one, and now I have a revamped LB corps, so I hope to move up in the standings a bit, though that may be pie-in-the-sky thinking.

Edited by rockaction
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rockaction said:

Just made this one in Zealots. Bit of an overpay, but I'll take it. I was desperate for linebackers, and the run was about to start. Should get two quality starters out of the deal. I'm also fading the 2022 offensive class per a lot of people, including and up to this board.

Zealots PPR IDP 1 QB (51 man rosters, nine offensive starters, nine defensive starters)

Gave: 2.08, 2022 1st

Received: 2.05 (Micah Parsons, LB) 2.06 (Jamin Davis, LB)

 

Terrible trade.  No way you should have picked two LB's there.  Waste of capital.  I am sure it will bite you and you will finish absolutely last and never ever win another game.

 

(in case you couldn't figure it out he leapfrogged me (I had pick 2.07) and I was targeting one of these two for my pick.  I didn't think both of these guys would go.....ugh!  Great trade and perfect for what you needed.  I am jealous).

  • Laughing 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Gally said:

Terrible trade.  No way you should have picked two LB's there.  Waste of capital.  I am sure it will bite you and you will finish absolutely last and never ever win another game.

(in case you couldn't figure it out he leapfrogged me (I had pick 2.07) and I was targeting one of these two for my pick.  I didn't think both of these guys would go.....ugh!  Great trade and perfect for what you needed.  I am jealous).

Thanks, Gally. Appreciate it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good trade and good picks. Can tell by how many people in the league seem upset about both. :lol:  

Right spot for both players, and I think should have gone earlier (2.06 was originally mine, and Davis who I would have taken if I  had not traded it earlier to move up in the 1st).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Don Quixote said:

Good trade and good picks. Can tell by how many people in the league seem upset about both. :lol:  

Right spot for both players, and I think should have gone earlier (2.06 was originally mine, and Davis who I would have taken if I  had not traded it earlier to move up in the 1st).

Thanks, Don. I hope they're just kidding. If you're talking about Miami, the owner and I have talked sort of off and on even when the season was over, so I'm sure he is. We kept in contact during the football playoffs and whatnot. Seems like a really solid dude. So, reloaded linebacking corps this year! Hope they win starting jobs and are able to be started. I know Vander Esch is still in Dallas as is Smith, so, who knows?

Looking forward to the season already.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Thanks, Don. I hope they're just kidding. If you're talking about Miami, the owner and I have talked sort of off and on even when the season was over, so I'm sure he is. We kept in contact during the football playoffs and whatnot. Seems like a really solid dude. So, reloaded linebacking corps this year! Hope they win starting jobs and are able to be started. I know Vander Esch is still in Dallas as is Smith, so, who knows?

Looking forward to the season already.

Yeah, all in good spirits.  'Tis the season for having fun complaining about getting sniped.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I gave Benny Snell (to the N.Harris owner)

I Got K.Neal

I feel If Neal stays as a S designation this is a steal especially as we use an IDP Flex spot, if not and MFL makes him a LB then its a loss on my part. Snell was on the very end of my bench so it was a swing for the fences deal. I still have Wagner/D.White/Queen/Bush at LB and Baker/Collins/Peppers at DB so It won't kill me if he doesn't pan out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2021 at 10:01 AM, Gally said:

Seems like quite the overpay for Queen based on most rookie drafts with the top IDP going somewhere in the mid 2nd round. 

Wow I don't think so.  LB's go late 1 early 2 and that's for guys that might end up Reuben Foster.  Jamin Davis went 1.08 in 3/4 and 1.09 in the other.  We've got a pretty good indication Queen is real and that 2022 4th-2nd bump might be worth the 3 spots so this seems like a bargain for a potential stud LB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Wow I don't think so.  LB's go late 1 early 2 and that's for guys that might end up Reuben Foster.  Jamin Davis went 1.08 in 3/4 and 1.09 in the other.  We've got a pretty good indication Queen is real and that 2022 4th-2nd bump might be worth the 3 spots so this seems like a bargain for a potential stud LB.

I get that and with this being the IDP side of things on the forum however I find it much harder to find RB's than LB's and I am a believer in Williams.  So I was thinking more about losing out on Williams.  I agree a stud LB is nice and Queen is showing the part but I have been able to find stud LB's without having to give up that capital.  I haven't really been able to find stud RB's that way.

 

I have no doubt this trade could end up being a great deal for Queen if Williams flames out.  It just seemed like a bit of an overpay when stating pick 1.05 for Queen is the sticker shock from the deal (the upgrade from 4th to 2nd round in 2022 does help though so maybe not as big of an overpay as I initially thought).  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zealots league PPR/IDP not SF

 

Gave Kenneth Murray

Received Alexander Mattison

 

I had Cook and Mostert/Sermon as RB's that will see time.  I have Zaven Collins, Isaiah Simmons, Barnes, Jayon Brown, Oluokun, Hewitt at LB's.  Figured I could absorb the loss of Murray but really needed a cuff to Cook.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

16 team keeper with IDP

start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, ST. partial PPR.

 

Gave Tua, Jonnu Smith, Montez Sweat and 2.01

got

Brees, Burton, Calais Campbell and 1.04

 

Basically spare parts to move up. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

A: (My team) gave up Cunningham, Zach HOU LB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 6.04

B: gave up Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

I just took over this team last week and it has depth with studs at DE & LB but is bad at QB & TE and has no depth at RB & WR. Love this trade for me since my LB group is still very good (K.Murray / JaylonSmith / S.Thompson / LVE  / A.Walker / F.Warner) and pick 17 should have some players that fill my needs.

 

Same league, my team is not involved.

A: gave up Drake, Kenyan LVR RB; David, Lavonte TBB LB; Schobert, Joe JAC LB

B: gave up Ertz, Zach PHI TE; Smith, Preston GBP LB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.11; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.09

Edited by Flying Elvis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Flying Elvis said:

Same league, my team is not involved.

A: gave up Drake, Kenyan LVR RB; David, Lavonte TBB LB; Schobert, Joe JAC LB

B: gave up Ertz, Zach PHI TE; Smith, Preston GBP LB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.11; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.09

If team A has the LB depth to part with two of the top 15 LB's then I like the picks.  But that could turn out bad.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Flying Elvis said:

A: (My team) gave up Cunningham, Zach HOU LB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 6.04

B: gave up Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

I just took over this team last week and it has depth with studs at DE & LB but is bad at QB & TE and has no depth at RB & WR. Love this trade for me since my LB group is still very good (K.Murray / JaylonSmith / S.Thompson / LVE  / A.Walker / F.Warner) and pick 17 should have some players that fill my needs.

How many LB's do you start?  You have some depth but Cunningham was at the top of that chart for you.  Sounds like you have a lot of holes so I would have liked a little more volume in return so you have more chances to fill the holes.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Gally said:

If team A has the LB depth to part with two of the top 15 LB's then I like the picks.  But that could turn out bad.  

Team A does not have much behind them. New owner for that team, as well, and looks like a full rebuild strategy. Pretty good trade value-wise. My initial reaction was in favor of the picks. Thinking about it and looking at rosters, it looked really solid for both (assuming rebuild strategy).

 

37 minutes ago, Gally said:

How many LB's do you start?  You have some depth but Cunningham was at the top of that chart for you.  Sounds like you have a lot of holes so I would have liked a little more volume in return so you have more chances to fill the holes.  

3-4 LB so almost always 4 LB. Cunningham is likely to stay at the top for a year or 3 based on volume. Articles (including grading/metrics) aren't favorable, though, so I see it as selling high on a guy that will not be sustaining those numbers over the long haul. The other interested teams were offering 2nd round picks but they were late 2nd. The scoring system also favors offense (first IDP on the overall stats page rings in at #66) so the value of a QB/RB/WR/TE in that early second round is exactly what my team needs.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2021 at 9:33 AM, eric rymer said:

16 team keeper with IDP

start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, ST. partial PPR.

 

Gave Tua, Jonnu Smith, Montez Sweat and 2.01

got

Brees, Burton, Calais Campbell and 1.04

 

Basically spare parts to move up. 

Definitely like the strategy. Jumping that far up into early round 1 is great. I do love Montez Sweat, though.

 

On 6/19/2021 at 2:18 PM, SleepyIDP said:

10 TM Dyno

A: Brian Burns

B: Bobby Okereke/Romeo Okwara

Love this deal. Burns is ascending. Okwara... not really expecting much and Okereke is solid but unlikely to be a top tier LB. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Flying Elvis said:

Definitely like the strategy. Jumping that far up into early round 1 is great. I do love Montez Sweat, though.

 

Love this deal. Burns is ascending. Okwara... not really expecting much and Okereke is solid but unlikely to be a top tier LB. 

Thanks man. We roster 3 DL. My other two are Myles Garrett and JJ Watt. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...