What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Masters (MFL10 like) leagues (1 Viewer)

Marty

Footballguy
If you are interested in joining a draft master league (similar to MFL10s), please join me in this groupme chat room where I post when I am opening another league. 

https://groupme.com/join_group/37043612/Vaxxip

Note, Draft Masters are similar to MFL10, but I don't use defenses or kickers and all funds are handled via leaguesafe.  It's 100% payout since MFL doesn't charge anything for these leagues. 

The leagues are draft only leagues, so no waivers, no trades, no line ups, just a draft and scoring for 16 weeks.  At the end of 16 weeks, top 3 teams will receive payouts via leaguesafe. 

The following link is my "shell" league which I use to create duplicate copies to start new leagues with.  It is my standard, start 1 qb league set up. 

http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/32643#0

I also do another variation on these leagues, which is a superflex.  Same settings, just adjust starting line up to be 1-2 qbs. 

Currently looking to fill DM IV as DM III is getting near end of the draft and SF III is about half way thru the draft.  I will probably be doing several of these leagues and it's only March, so the more people that want to get in, the more likely I will be starting more and more.  So, join the groupme above and follow the links in there.  Ask questions there if you have any.

Thanks!

Edit to add:  All funds via leaguesafe - $10 per owner - so $120 paid out at end of season.  Majority approval on allocations, zero commish reimbursement

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently filling DM VI and SF VI if anyone is interested in joining.  About 3-4 spots in each.  Typically after the new batch of leagues drafts get close to being done, I will open up the next batch.  So, join us in the groupme chat room using the link above and let's draft!

Users who are viewing this thread