What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little Caesars to honor free pizza agreement (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
Well, it had to happen sooner or later, even though all of America didn't think it was possible, but a #16 seed (UMBC) has finally beaten a #1 seed (Virginia) in the NCAA tournament.  I do remember a long time ago that the pizza chain Little Caesars would give all of America a free pizza if the unthinkable were to happen.  Well, it's happened: The free pizza deal is only available on April 2nd from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM local time for every Little Caesars in America.  Is anyone besides me going to take Little Caesars up on this offer?

Well, it had to happen sooner or later, even though all of America didn't think it was possible, but a #16 seed (UMBC) has finally beaten a #1 seed (Virginia) in the NCAA tournament.  I do remember a long time ago that the pizza chain Little Caesars would give all of America a free pizza if the unthinkable were to happen.  Well, it's happened: The free pizza deal is only available on April 2nd from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM local time for every Little Caesars in America.  Is anyone besides me going to take Little Caesars up on this offer?
You might be the only one.

Users who are viewing this thread