What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Football - alternative scoring (1 Viewer)

az_warthog

Footballguy
Hello All,  I have a question to everybody and anybody that can help.

A little while back I had heard about a different/alternative scoring system and I have found nothing on the internet. As we all know, when we go into a draft the top picks pretty much stay the same. Same old, same old. A superstar is a superstar. This last year A. Brown, D. Johnson, L. Bell, T. Gurley, .......Draft after draft. Same top players maybe a different order. But what this different scoring system did was to flip things upside down. You get rewarded for bad performance. Running backs with very low yds per carry, receivers with dropped passes, QBs with INTs. When I first heard about this type of scoring, I thought it was just plain stupid. But the more I have thought about it, the more it intrigues me. Simply put it would be different. 

My question would be has anybody ever heard about or played in a league like this? Any input would be helpful. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread