What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shtick you could use on a first date (1 Viewer)

Steeler

Footballguy
A couple of my submissions to the real life shtick thread to get us started:

Smack you hand on a sign and pretend to be in excruciating pain and then gauge her reaction.

Ask her to make a secret hand shack with you within 5 minutes of meeting.

When you're parking the car for the date, tell her there's no stopping in the red zone and see what she says.

"Forget" your wallet is always a fun ice breaker, it's funny but you won't get a second date but it will give some ladies things to talk about later in life. 

The "oh, by the way, I've never actually been CONVICTED of anything" is fun and then you need to look away and mutter and laugh "stupid b@stards just could not make the charges stick, ha!"

I have this oozing sore on my hip, you don't work in the medical field do you? I'd like to get someone's opinion.

Hey this restaurant isn't within a 100 yards of a school is it?

Do you mind driving, I lost my license. .  .uh I mean I can't find it, yeah, just uh misplaced it, he he he.

We're going back to your place after this right?  Because, uh, I feel like with what you ordered I kinda deserve it. . . *wink wink*

At the end of the interrogation from "Tell me a little about yourself," I drop "And I don't even want to get into about the five years where I was the starting center for the Harlem Globetrotters" 

Ask her where she went to Bible college and if/when she says she didn't attend, raise your eye brows and say "oh... huh" as if you are surprised and not sure what to say next.  

I like to get them drunk and seduce them in to sleeping with me right away. They usually regret it in the short term and I wind up regretting it in the long term.

Users who are viewing this thread