What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Paragon Fantasy Football ALL 2018 LEAGUES FULL (1 Viewer)

kurtrudder

Footballguy
Hello all,

Paragon FF have a limited number team openings in our leagues this season.

Please review the below information and if you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding anything, click on the contact us button or email us at commissioner@paragonfantasyfootball.com and fire away with the questions.   Follow the below links to the 2018 MFL pages/league rules.

The Sun Never Sets Annual Auction League  Our 16 team, IDP, Annual/Redraft Auction league, founded in 2010 is still going strong with many returning players each season.  The league features our unique 5 team playoffs system that gives greater reward to the teams with the best records while still giving all 5 teams a chance to win the championship.   $200 entry fee.

LEAGUE FULL

MFL Page: http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/35647

We also have the option of running this league with 12 or 14 teams if we don't reach 16 teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are great leagues.  I have been playing in Paragon leagues since 2010.  There are dozens of other owners who have also been in these leagues for 8+ years, and that says something.  This is true dynasty.  I still remember that I rejected an offer of Antonio Brown for CJ Spiller.  Come join!!

I've played in 3 paragon dynasty leagues and won LOEG a few years ago.  2018 will be the first time I will have 3 teams at once, and I can't wait.

I signed up for one of the orphan teams in 2QB or not 2QB.  I will be in a dispersal draft (choosing among the players on the orphan teams) with the 3 other owners TBD.  One of the orphan teams was the league champion last year, and another would be quite competitive if it stayed intact.  In other words, if you draft right, you will NOT be stuck with an underperforming team.

Fantasy football needs more 2QB leagues, as 1QB leagues devalue this position way too much, IMHO.  Come join me!

Eric

Varmland Vikings, LOEG

Iron Price, LoFFT

bump, OP updated,  Go Deep filled and Replacement Owners Draft kicking off today.  More spots taken in a few other leagues

Let's get these filled! These are some of the best leagues you will find anywhere. I've been playing here for many years and highly recommend joining. Check out Veni Vidi Vici, 3 teams available and a replacement owners draft so you can create your team from the pool of players. Check it out

I highly recommend these leagues. I've played in five different Paragon leagues (I'm in four now), and each one has been excellent. These leagues are very competitive with great owners, and Chris K. is a tremendous Commissioner. Do yourself a couple of favors: check the remaining openings, and take one of the remaining teams!

now down to only one dynasty league with openings, the last of our salary cap/contract leagues filled earlier today!

I highly recommend these leagues. I've played in five different Paragon leagues (I'm in four now), and each one has been excellent. These leagues are very competitive with great owners, and Chris K. is a tremendous Commissioner. Do yourself a couple of favors: check the remaining openings, and take one of the remaining teams!
thanks Riv, you the man!

The paragon family is where it's at!  I'm currently in two of the paragon leagues but have been in several others over the last few years.  They have a league for everyone as each league had different criteria, from 2qb, auction, dynasty, idp, redraft, salary cap.  I've loved trying all the different formats and expanding my fantasy football prowess and settling into the leagues I've been most challenged with and loving the complexity but still having a great time!  Try one of the remaining league openings to get your feet wet so you can dive into more leagues next year!

all dynasty leagues are now full, thanks to everyone who has joined, looking forward to the 2018 Season.

Only way to join Paragon now for this season is via our Annual Auction league, Sun Never Sets.....7 spots still in that league.  We also have the option of running that league with 12 or 14 teams if we don't reach 16 teams.

thanks to everyone who has joined and to our existing owners who puts forward a positive recommendation of our leagues.  Join our mailing list if you want to be first to hear about our 2019 league openings.

Good luck to you all in the upcoming season

Users who are viewing this thread