What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED (1 Viewer)

Orange Crush

Footballguy
THE FOOTBALL OLIGARCHS LEAGUE

I am (very) experienced Commish starting a new 16-team league that will test the limits of MFL in recreating the NFL GM experience. So salary cap, contracts, rookie draft, restricted free agency, EFAs, RFAs, Franchise Tags, contract extensions, salary cap manipulations, etc. If it's in the game, it's in THIS game.

But there's more. I have also created a financial "game within the game" where teams compete for the highest profits. So that nice big contract you're giving to your best player will hurt your bottom line! You'll also make decisions about stadium improvements, debt levels, $ carry overs from year to year, and more.

Half the annual prizes will go towards the best teams in on-field performance, and half to the teams with the best bottom line.

I already have 13 owners chomping at the bit to start. Looking for 3 more.

$50 dues (though that may be reduced by league vote as one of our first decisions).
Here's the league: https://www75.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/46107#0

Be sure to look over the full rules at Reports -> Rules -> League Settings

Email me at earlyr@gmail.com if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread