What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Official Kamala Harris Thread***** (1 Viewer)

stlrams said:
So you claim deep throat was the only source and I show you otherwise then you move goal posts.  Got it. 
He's not moving the goal posts.  His goal posts are firmly set on "Kamala Harris is doing a great job and la-la-la-I-can't-hear-you."  If you look at it that way, he's being totally consistent.

He's not moving the goal posts.  His goal posts are firmly set on "Kamala Harris is doing a great job and la-la-la-I-can't-hear-you."  If you look at it that way, he's being totally consistent.

In viewing things in a very narrow scope Squid is as consistent as they come here.

Want to get tested for Covid?   "Do Google."  LOL

And she doesn't even know how many tests her own administration ordered. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not good?

Thats ####### generous. 

She’s a total embarrassment.

I’d love to see one single Democrat on this board check in here and defend this joke of an administration. 

My God we are so ####ed 

Interviewer, regarding getting tests out:

"Should we have done that sooner?"

Kamala: "We are doing it"

"But should we have done that sooner?"

Kamala: "we are doing it"

Not good?

Thats ####### generous. 

She’s a total embarrassment.

I’d love to see one single Democrat on this board check in here and defend this joke of an administration. 

My God we are so ####ed 
These were the best two in their top 20 candidates...

did she not get the question in advance?      if she did or didn't - still a bizarre response from the VP.     
And yet she’s always cocky…..indignant in these interviews 

“how dare you ask me these questions even though I have no idea what I’m talking about “

:lol:

So are smug, condescending people of all races and sexes.  

But more so with black women to the point that it has become a stereotype and Trump trotted it out during the 2020 campaign, as I am sure you must remember:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/trump-deploys-angry-black-woman-trope-against-kamala-harris-n1236975

Trump deploys the 'angry Black woman' trope against Kamala Harris

In appearances last week, the president described Sen. Kamala Harris as "nasty," "mad" and "angry" — terms with a loaded history for Black women.

[...]

Trump’s remarks raised eyebrows for their depiction of a Black woman as inherently and irredeemably “angry,” a trope that encourages people to dismiss the qualifications of a candidate or the otherwise valid political criticisms they raise.

According to Tamara Winfrey Harris (no relation to the senator from California), author of "The Sisters Are Alright: Changing the Broken Narrative of Black Women in America," the stereotype is rooted in ideas from slavery and has persisted to the present day.

“The idea emerged when Black women in this country were enslaved that we were harder and heartier than other women,” she said. “At the time, the idea was that [white] women are delicate and need to be protected, but Black women were expected to work in the field alongside men and as hard as men, so there was this idea that Black women were sturdier and less feminine than other women.”

She added that it became even more of a fixture in the mid-20th century turning into a character trope known as the “Sapphire,” based on a character of the same name on the show, “Amos ‘n’ Andy.” Sapphire, Winfrey Harris said, was portrayed as nagging and aggressive, which played into this stereotype.

[...]

The media is turning on her. They see the complete incompetence. She is a boat anchor. A complete train wreck. They want her out.

'its time for is to do what we have been doing".   🤣

The media is turning on her. They see the complete incompetence. She is a boat anchor. A complete train wreck. They want her out.

'its time for is to do what we have been doing".   🤣

And you were such a diehard supporter of her before. Sorry we lost you among the ranks.

“Angry” is a term with a LOADED history for black women.  Oh wait no it isn’t and someone writing an article saying it is doesn’t make it so.  So absurd

“Angry” is a term with a LOADED history for black women.  Oh wait no it isn’t and someone writing an article saying it is doesn’t make it so.  So absurd

Plenty of articles and commentary that have touched on that if you want to take the time to look into it. From a Google search "Kamala Harris+Angry Black Woman:

https://www.google.com/search?q=kamala+harris%2Bangry+black+woman&oq=&aqs=chrome.3.69i59i450l8.45506620j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Yep, it is sad when some play the race card, and even sadder than many continue to play identity politics, but that is life in America in 2022.  

When you select your running mate based on race and gender, you forfeit the right to play the race and gender card when she fails.  Diversity hires are one thing when we're talking about some junior staffer or intern.  It's different when it's the VP.  Make a better pick next time.

When you select your running mate based on race and gender, you forfeit the right to play the race and gender card when she fails.
Nah man, I mean seems logical but we know the correct answer is that you observing her incompetence is just further evidence of your racism.

When you select your running mate based on race and gender, you forfeit the right to play the race and gender card when she fails.  Diversity hires are one thing when we're talking about some junior staffer or intern.  It's different when it's the VP.  Make a better pick next time.

You nailed it!

Speaking of Kamala tweets

If someone could let me know when this 21st century affordable high-speed internet becomes available and Comcast doesn't hold the monopoly in my area that would be great!

"Asked at one point to explain the crisis overseas in "layman's terms" for concerned listeners, Harris responded slowly..."

Pretty sure some folks need it this way after listening to Tucker all day. 
Pretty sure the morning hustle demographic isn't watching Tucker. 

Interesting angle to consider Kamala was trying to speak to the audience though. That could make it worse. 

Harris has aged but the job does that to everyone. Plus she has taken a lot of heat and the stress ages a person.

Biden has aged too but he should look old at 80.
Usually it’s the President that looks old, not the VP. But who knows? 

Eh, some of you are reaching.  I am not fan of Kamala, but she was asked to explain the situation in the simplest of terms for those who may be unfamiliar with the situation altogether, and that is what she did.  But partisan folks, by all means have at it. 

Users who are viewing this thread