What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UPDATE-Setting up a threesome. What’s the play here? (1 Viewer)

Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. You'd have to dress different. You'd have to act different. You'd have to grow a mustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and you'd need a new bedspread and new curtains. You'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting.  You'd have to get new friends. You'd have to get orgy friends.  ... Naw, you're not ready for it.

https://youtu.be/j6_pv_vRHKI

Here's what most guys do wrong trying to get into a 3-way:  You're trying to convince one chick, to get another chick to both please you.  That's not going to happen unless you're selling out Madison Square Garden.

You said you believe the girls are bi?  Great, that's your in. Don't "ask" for a 3-way, they'll always say no.  You need to create an environment where the two girls start making out then you get invited in to their session.

Pro tip:  this initially might be you rubbing a thigh and kissing the back of a neck - don't just jump in the bed and immediately expect one box on your #### and the other on your face.  Walk (don't run) into this.  Keep reminding yourself that you're a guest to their make out session, not the center of attention.    

You'll have the best time if you get let one of the girls use you to please the other girl (again, not expecting both girls to please you).

Good luck. 

Update

so anyway...

I wasn’t able to get the threesone going. I was covertly trying to get her to bring her friend over to my place a few times. She caught on and started questioning my motives which led to a very in depth conversation about wants, needs and deep sociological questions.

We eventually hit a stalemate. I informed her that her habit of speaking in paragraphs  was not jiving with my habit of speaking in poetry. I let her know that if she asks a question while simultaneously answering that question plus asking if I agree with her conclusion that she is leaving me no response other than to agree or disagree.

im just not down with conversations like that.

She hinted several times that me and her hotter friend had more in common and that the friend was interested in me from the beginning too. She eventually got fed up with me not divulging too much information about my past. I let her know that someone like me would only burden her rosy outlook on life and that it just makes more sense for me to be with a more , in her words, antisocial woman like her friend. She agreed with my assessment, in less than overt words, and said she would talk to the friend for me.

this doesn’t make a lot of sense but it happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

so anyway...

I wasn’t able to get the threesone going. I was covertly trying to get her to bring her friend over to my place a few times. She caught on and started questioning my motives which led to a very in depth conversation about wants, needs and deep sociological questions.

We eventually hit a stalemate. I informed her that her habit of speaking in paragraphs  was not jiving with my habit of speaking in poetry. I let her know that if she asks a question while simultaneously answering that question plus asking if I agree with her conclusion that she is leaving me no response other than to agree or disagree.

im just not down with conversations like that.

She hinted several times that me and her hotter friend had more in common and that the friend was interested in me from the beginning too. She eventually got fed up with me not divulging too much information about my past. I let her know that someone like me would only burden her rosy outlook on life and that it just makes more sense for me to be with a more , in her words, antisocial woman like her friend. She agreed with my assessment, in less than overt words, and said she would talk to the friend for me.

this doesn’t make a lot of sense but it happened.
Thats how an alpha plays it.  Not only do you cut her off at the knees you get her to do your bidding.  Nice job

pantherclub said:
Thats how an alpha plays it.  Not only do you cut her off at the knees you get her to do your bidding.  Nice job
Pretty sure the Alpha is the hotter friend, I doubt she even has any interest in banging our underemployed OP. She just wanted to establish dominance over her friend and now that the friend has shown she will be submissive to her she will just say screw that he isn’t good enough for either of us.

Pretty sure the Alpha is the hotter friend, I doubt she even has any interest in banging our underemployed OP. She just wanted to establish dominance over her friend and now that the friend has shown she will be submissive to her she will just say screw that he isn’t good enough for either of us.
Read the post again genius.

Holy hell, I have this dumass on ignore and somehow his stupidity manages to seep out and stink up the FFA. Way to let everyone know how big of a loser you are, dummy.

Users who are viewing this thread