What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UPDATE-Setting up a threesome. What’s the play here? (1 Viewer)

RokNRole

Footballguy
I’ve been banging a chick for a couple weeks. Thus far we’ve just been having a good time and haven’t talked about the relationship being any more than it is.

Last night we were with her hot friend for her birthday. Booze, blow, shrooms all night. The friend was definitely flirting with me much of the night.

I know both of them are bi I just done know if they fool around with eachother. Would it be out of line to inquire about bringing her friend in to the mix?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring up the topic of the threesome with the girl you are banging but let her (not you) bring up her friend as the third. 

We were at the girls parents house.

My plan is to get them to my place.
:lol:  at the responses in this thread 

From your posts here, sounds like you have this figured out. Yes, instead of doing drugs with their parents, get the girls back to your place for drugs and booze.

What part of this equation are you struggling with? 

Truthfully, if they are bi then you don't really have to do anything. They will do all the heavy lifting for you. It either will or wont happen and you really don't have to do anything to make it happen.

Truthfully, if they are bi then you don't really have to do anything. They will do all the heavy lifting for you. It either will or wont happen and you really don't have to do anything to make it happen.
I just don’t want the one I’m sleeping with to get offended.

Then I will be banging nobody

[icon] said:
:lol:  at the responses in this thread 

From your posts here, sounds like you have this figured out. Yes, instead of doing drugs with their parents, get the girls back to your place for drugs and booze.

What part of this equation are you struggling with? 
I was hoping to clear it with them first. If they come over and I try to be slick about it and they aren’t in to it then they will think I’m a doosh

JuniorGong said:
Bring up the topic of the threesome with the girl you are banging but let her (not you) bring up her friend as the third. 
And she will respond, "well I have this friend Steve....". 

i think everybody in the ffa wants to see this threesome happen. just so the op can come back in here and post about the other two doing everything wrong and how he could have done it better by himself. 

Users who are viewing this thread