What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How to keep cats out of my yard? (1 Viewer)

glvsav37

Footballguy
Apologies in advance to cat people, but I'm allergic to them and they are not really my favorite animal anyway. 

But i keep on finding (what i think) are strays a few times a day in my yard. I cam home the other day and one when I pulled in the driveway, one even came out the open garage door. 

Last summer one left me a lovely gift of a mangled mouse on my patio chair cushion. 

I've blocked off any low spots in my fence, but it's not helping or they make new ones. Are there any plants or other natural methods to help keep them away? Also, I'm not sure if any of them may have made a home or something I can't find or have not found yet. And telltale signs of something like that. 

Sorry, but I just don't want them in my yard. 

Trust me. I wish. Wife doesnt want a dog.  Myself and the kids have tried. But no dice 
really can borrow a dog for a week from a neighbor or something. one of my neighbors let my dogs play in their yard for 2 days, and their critter problem has been gone since the fall. 

Think it will be hard to beat Joes option above  Only other option may be to fire up a shop vac/leaf blower when ya see em

Foosball God said:
Buy a trap, catch cat, drop off at shelter.
Did this at my house and the local shelter charged me $25. Now I drop the cats off my local Chinese restaurant and they give me a few a free order of General's Tsos

Users who are viewing this thread