What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What pop song have you heard the most in your lifetime? (1 Viewer)

i imagine it's either Rock Around the Clock or Les Paul & Mary Ford's How High the Moon cuz they were the 45s that were always on my little player from when i was 2 and you know how kids hammer that #### into the ground.

Probably Bohemian Rhapsody or Don't Stop Believing, but certainly feels like Happy by Pharell or Uptown Funk gotta be in the top 10. 

Honestly, I think I've personally heard:

I Wanna Hold Your Hand by the Beatles  

God Only Knows or Wouldn't It Be Nice by the Beach Boys. 

Born Toulouse Lautrec by the New Bomb Turks 

EMI by the Sex Pistols

Thankfully, all still hold up.  

Having a hard time coming up with anything besides Piano Man and Sweet Caroline. My parents listened to both all the time when I was younger then they both got popular again later. Although I guess Piano Man always has been. 

I would imagine its these two (although not necessarily "pop") since they just seem to get played constantly.

Hotel California

Stairway to Heaven
Stairway is up there. 

Others I think:

Sweet Caroline

Jack and Diane

At one point it probably was the Joker, Steve Miller.

If Camila Cabello keeps that picture up on Sirius for Never Be The Same it'll win the next 20 years. ???

Are we counting songs that we change the station from after a few seconds?  If so, then When Doves Cry by Prince.  Not a bad song but I've heard it enough to last a lifetime already.

Otherwise I'll say Hypnotize by Biggie.  Heard that all...the...time for the year it came out and now it gets played regularly on 4 of my XM settings (Fly, The Heat, 90s on 9 and Rock the Bells).

Hotel California  :wall: :wall: :wall:

Horrible song by amazingly overrated band who only made it because of a few hits and a dearth of other hits in the rock genre at the time.

Los del Rio -  Macarena

or

Baha Men -  Who let the dogs out
Are you a wedding DJ by chance?

For me it is probably "Sweet Dreams" if we are counting songs we change the radio from.  There are probably songs I have heard more often but this one jumps out at me most because I have heard it so much I hate it with the fiery passion of a 1000 red hot suns.

Maggie May by Rod Stewart has been on most formats on the radio and I cringe every time I hear even one second of it.

No thanks to the Sopranos finale, but I think this is probably getting close to most heard status for me (or at least close to it). 
Imagine living in Chicago in 2005 when it was adopted as the White Sox theme song for their World Series season.  Stupid, awful song is still echoing in this town because of that. 

Users who are viewing this thread