Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Trump Summit on Race

After starting the path to peace to the Middle East with the opening of the Jerusalem embassy and facilitating peace on the Korean Peninsula, our President is moving to another major hurdle.  I can’t recall a leader that has accomplished more in less than 18 months.  

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/donald-trump-reportedly-approves-race-105546929.html

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

At least he’s trying. That puts him ahead of the previous administration.  

Now THIS is trolling.

Edit:  But I guess my sarcastic comment above might be too.

Edited by Juxtatarot
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

Uh no...what did President Obama do to improve race relations?  The beer summit?  :lmao:

Things got worse from year 1 to year 8.   

Can you list some specific or concrete things he said or did?

• Like 1

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Google is your friend.  Start with riots in Baltimore, and St. Louis.  Maybe hit up his response to his reaction to that fool Zimmermann.  Lastly, try the execution of police in Dallas.  

:goodposting:

I remember watching Obama clubbing people in Baltimore and setting stores on fire in STL.  And for the life of me I can't figure out why he isn't in prison for shooting those cops.

• Like 2

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Please don’t hijack this thread with your hate and bias.  There are entire threads dedicated to that purpose.  

I would like it to stay on topic.  

25 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

He was a very divisive President.  

Make up your mind.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

Please don’t hijack this thread with your hate and bias.  There are entire threads dedicated to that purpose.  

Then you should have excluded the last sentence of your original post. If you want to troll, expect trolling in return. 

6 minutes ago, McJose said:
8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

32 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

He was a very divisive President.  

Make up your mind.

:lol:

26 minutes ago, McJose said:

I'm sure many racists feel that way.

IMO, these types of posts cross the line.   But of course I will get called out for pointing it out.  

Edited by jon_mx
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, jon_mx said:

IMO, these types of posts cross the line.   But of course I will get called out for pointing it out.  

:confused: 

I was simply stating that many racists would agree with the statement "he (Obama) was a very divisive President".

You disagree with that statement? 

6 minutes ago, jon_mx said:

Why don't you try contributing instead of whining every post you make?  At least keep the hissy fits in the thread about trolling. God 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jon_mx said:

It’s allowed.  He is part of the protected class around here. I got a week for far less.  It’s just the way it is and a small price to pay for being on the right side of history.  

6 minutes ago, McJose said:

:confused: 

I was simply stating that many racists would agree with the statement "he (Obama) was a very divisive President".

You disagree with that statement? 

The implication is that he is a racist.  You guys 'innocently' pull this kind of stuff all the time and get away with it.  

• Like 2

I know many here on the left claim they want Trump to succeed because it’s good for the country. People being negative about Trump agreeing to a race summit......far from hoping he is successful imo. This is something EVERYONE should be all for. 

Just now, Cjw_55106 said:

I know many here on the left claim they want Trump to succeed because it’s good for the country. People being negative about Trump agreeing to a race summit......far from hoping he is successful imo. This is something EVERYONE should be all for. 

Sadly, not everyone.  I mean what if it is successful?  Where do they go with the Trump and all his supporters are racist schtick?

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

It’s allowed.  He is part of the protected class around here. I got a week for far less.  It’s just the way it is and a small price to pay for being on the right side of history.  

He didn't call you a racist.

It's hard to take someone seriously when they think Obama was divisive on race where as Trump would not be.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

Everyone is glad that Trump is having a race summit or whatever with Mike Tyson. I'm sure we can put race relations issues behind us now.

1 minute ago, The General said:

Everyone is glad that Trump is having a race summit or whatever with Mike Tyson. I'm sure we can put race relations issues behind us now.

What's your point? It sounds like you are saying it wont improve anything so why try. Is that you stance?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jon_mx said:

The implication is that he is a racist.  You guys 'innocently' pull this kind of stuff all the time and get away with it.  

The thought never crossed my mind.  

7 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

Give me an effin break.--  this is just a typical publicity stunt/ distraction. 

Just now, McJose said:

The thought never crossed my mind.  

What of I responded, "well that sounds like something a child molester would say"?

Would you not see that as trying to associate that poster with a pedophile?   It is just not cool.  

2 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

The implication was clearly there. To act otherwise....well, that's a right-wing move. It's not a good look. 

Good point.

How about this.

I actually do believe that knowledge dropper is racist.  

Nobody, who isn't racist, would believe that Obama was "divisive*" and Trump is trying to bring America together.

*back in the olde timey days people used the term "uppity" instead of "divisive".

Happy now?

• Like 2