What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need MFL Help please (1 Viewer)

tfreiboth

Footballguy
My dynasty started our rookie free agent draft on MFL and we are able to draft but none of the players we are drafting show up on our rosters.  When we search for players they say the correct owner has them.

I have read through all the help forums and did was was suggested on the FAQ but they still arent there.  

I also emailed them and posted in the help forum but to no avail.

Any commissioners know what's going on or how to fix this nonsense?

Thanks!

T

I have something similar happening after our draft but not for every player or team, seems somehow random.  I drafted Kerryon Johnson but he doesn't show on my roster, but does on a player search just like your situation.

One possible issue...if your free agent/waiver rules are set to not allow rookie acquisitions, then it doesnt let you drat rookies either.  You have to allow them as waiver moves before they appear on the draft screen.

Got a response, this is a known issue, they provided a solution to my problem.  Always impressed with the speed and thoroughness of the myfantasyleague support team.  I submitted a lineup and Johnson appeared on my roster right after.

Hi,

I have a few instances where some of the rookies that were drafted in our live draft are not showing on rosters after the draft.

Here is a link to a team that drafted Kerryon Johnson - as you will see, he does not show on this roster.

How do i fix this issue?

Thanks

Battlestar

Sorry about the issues with the rosters. We are working on a general fix for this issue. In the meantime, if you want to fix it for any specific roster right away, you can use this page:
Setup > Players And Rosters > Load/Unload Rosters

If you select a franchise and then click on the button at the bottom of the Load Rosters page (without adding or removing any players - just go to that page and then submit it), then it will fix the roster for that individual team right away.

Otherwise, the next time that franchise makes a draft pick (or wins an auction) or performs any other roster function such as submitting a lineup or making a transaction, that will fix it automatically at that point also.

Thanks
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread