What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2018 FBG T-shirt Exchange - 2018 is Complete*** (1 Viewer)

kutta

Footballguy
Please update this spreadsheet when you send or receive anything. It is VERY important and let's us see who has and has not sent or received anything yet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DTp5O-kJaaLI2OX9H82u8TjLlD9oMsstXvp5hrwD-0I/edit#gid=0

Thanks again to @Spin for putting the spreadsheet together.

OK. That's it! Entries are closed. The list below is the list of people we have this year. 53 entries - that's pretty awesome!

I will be doing the parings later today, so keep an eye out for a PM from me. I will send your stalkee's real name, address and shirt size. Please make sure to scroll all the way to the right when looking for the shirt size. I cut and paste from a spreadsheet and sometimes the formatting gets messed up when pasting into a PM.

The end date will be Sunday, August 19th. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND YOUR SWAG BEFORE THAT DATE. We had 100% participation last year, and it was great! Let's make sure we do that again. And if something does come up and you can't participate for some reason, please please please just send me a PM so I can assign your stalkee to another person. It's OK, things happen, but we want to make sure everyone gets something.

We will be posting a tracking spreadsheet soon, with instructions on how to use it. @Spin has put that together for us the last couple years, and it has worked out great.

REMINDER: I will be out of the country from June 19th to July 4th. My wife and I are taking a cruise to Northern Europe, so I won't have much connection. I will have Internet and will periodically check in, but I will be hard to reach during that time.

And the clock starts....     Now!

Happy hunting everyone!

It's that time of year again!

Quite awhile back, @badmojo1006 began hosting the annual FBG t-shirt exchange. I took it over two years ago, and will do it again this year, but whenever he wants back in, this is his event to run. 

Here is the link to last year's exchange:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/756150-official-2017-fbg-t-shirt-exchange-exchange-complete-100-participation-this-year-great-job-everyone/#comment-20131436

Same rules apply. Find a new T-shirt from some local establishment (bar, restaurant, local sports team, local festival, or something else, but make it local and unique). Many folks have been incorporating goodies along with the shirts too (beer, hats, bottle openers, etc.). In fact, this has become the expectation now, so get creative! I did have some people point out that sending professional sport team shirts isn't the best idea because most people won't wear shirts of teams they aren't fans of. But small, local minor league teams, or similar, are just fine.

I still have my database from last year, so if your address and shirt size haven't changed, just let me know if you are in or not - there's no need to resend your info. If you didn't participate last year, please PM me the following info:

FBG username

Real Name

Address

T-shirt size

I will keep all info strictly confidential.

Last year, for the second straight year, we had 100% participation. I know I am a bit of a Nazi about things, but it was awesome that everyone ended up getting something. Let's do that again this year!

I'll keep the entries open until June 14. I am taking a big international vacation starting June 19 and lasting about 2.5 weeks, so I'd like to have all the entries in and pairings made before I leave.

Just post in this thread to let me know if you are in. I'll keep a list of participants below, so if you are participating and don't see your name, just let me know.

Participants (an " * " means I have your contact info):

kutta*

Worm*

psychobillies*

Joe Bryant*

EYLive*

Getzlaf15*

joker*

Long Ball Larry*

Jules Winnfield*

orcinus*

Nick Vermeil*

-OZ-*

sbonomo*

DaVinci*

otello*

Ketamine Dreams*

odin33*

rail*

BroncoFreak_2K3*

hagmania*

Big Blue Wrecking Crew*

playin4beer*

Tackling Dummies*

Wrigley*

badmojo1006*

Frank Drebin*

AAABatteries*

Lehigh98*

Super King*

Nathan R. Jessep*

Ron Swanson*

Maik Jeaunz*

Sullie*

whoknew*

Da Raiders*

bananafish*

SouthJersey*

Mr. Ected*

Spin

nirad3*

Sandeman*

irishidiot*

bleachercreacher*

Jayrod*

Skinny*

flranger*

Johnny Bing*

Keerock*

David Dodds

Rich Conway*

James Daulton*

boots11234*

The Gator

Last edited by a moderator:
So in.

My wife and I were just in Lynchburg last weekend and discussed this exchange. She actually likes it (but isn't participating).

Sadly I bought nothing at the distillery.  (Or in town but might be to rectify that)

No change from last year.

In - I have been accumulating shirts all year since the last one in anticipation.  My stalkee is going to get hooked up this year!

So in. I was just thinking about this the other day. 

And to whomever draws my name, I know finding shirts in my size are a PITA. If your search turns up empty I'm good with buying one for the Mrs. instead (women's large).

Last edited by a moderator:
EYLive said:
-OZ- said:
Thought about it. But what size?
I've thought about collecting shirts to prep for this, but couldn't for this very reason.
Something tells me you could get a fairly generic size (L or XL) and request someone of that size from Kutta!

In, same as last year!!!

My favorite shirt from this is the one from the Fire Dept of Hell, MI. Gets a laugh just about whenever I wear it.

I've thought about collecting shirts to prep for this, but couldn't for this very reason.
See my response above. Just let me know what size you got and I'll pair you up. There are lots of L and XL participants.

Everthing shoudl be updated correctly now. We have lots of participants already - should be a good year!

@Wrigley, I need your contact info.

I didn't pick up anything yet. So I'm fresh for a random draw.
I'm heading to my in-laws this Memorial Day weekend. Their town has a class A baseball team with a sweet logo for their shirts and hats. Kutta, if you can match me up with a L-sized stalkee, I'll try to hit up the team store for some goodies.

Users who are viewing this thread