What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Obama Conspiracy to take down POTUS (1 Viewer)

moleculo

Footballguy
In this thread, we are going to attempt to understand how the Obama Deep State worked with the DoJ, FBI, DNC, NSA, foreign governments, US and foreign press, to take down Trump.

This will be a work in progress.  I will update and edit this post as more information becomes available (i.e. to keep the story straight).

==============

Cast:

Red team:

• DJT: our stories hero
  • Paul Manafort: DJT's campaign manager.  Originally hired to help secure delegate votes at the convention, as he had done this once before (36 years ago). Also, long history of working with Russian puppets, mostly in Ukraine.
  • Michael Cohen: Trumps long time personal lawyer
  • Fox News: Fair and Balanced.
  • Jeff Sessions.  probably not an elf.
  • Mike Pence: doesn't like gays. 
  • Carter Page: Foreign Policy extraordinaire., especially anything to do with Russia.
  • George Papadopoulos: another foreign Policy extraordinaire.  Not the same Papadopoulos as Webster.  Originally on Ben Carsons team.
  • Sam Clovis - description TBD
  • Steve Bannon - description TBD
  • Don Trump Jr.  Presidents son, obviously.
Blue Team:

• Barrack Obama: former POTUS.  Hero of the Main Steam Media, Still head of the Deep State.
  • Jim Comey: really tall director of FBI.  Despite being a life-long republican, Comey is a Deep State.  Appointed by GWB to be AG, SDNY and deputy AG.  turned Deep State when appointed by Obama  to head the FBI.
  • Bob Mueller.  appointed by Ron Reagan to be US attorney, GHWB to be US assistant AG, GWB to be deputy AG, and head of FBI.  Was never appointed by a democrat to do anything so it's not clear when he turned Deep State.
  • CNN/MSNBC/NY Times/Washington Post: Totally Fake Main Steam Media (MSM)
  • Hillary Clinton: probably the devil. 
  • James Clapper - a perjurer and war criminal.  Also, named director of defense intelligence agency by GHWB, director of National Geospatial intelligence agency by GWB.  Turned Deep State when named undersecretary of defense for intelligence and then DNI by Obama.
  • John Podesta - description TBD
  • Alexander Downer: Australian diplomat and probably a Clinton Foundation donor.
  • fusion GPS: law firm hired by HRC to dig up dirt on DJT.
  • John Brennan: named director of national counterterrorism center by GWB.  turned Deep State when named homeland Security Advisor and director of CIA by Obama.
  • Peter Strzok and Lisa Page: Deep State FBI plants and immoral adulterers who steered the Mueller Investigation towards a baseless anti-Trump direction, and whose snarky texts exposed the entire witch hunt for what it is.
  • Loretta Lynch: Obama's attorney General.  Involved with Hillary e-mail scandal (not DNC hacked one, the other email scandal).
  • Stefan Halper: Foreign policy scholar, CIA insider.  Long history with Bushes.  Ran spying operation for Ron Reagan campaign in 1980.
Others - Allegiance unknown:

• Joseph Mifsud - Maltese professor with connections to Putin.  May be the FBI's mole.
  • Cozy Bear/Fancy Bear: allegedly Russian State hackers but maybe not.
  • Vladimir Putin - leader of Russia.  doing a tremendous job.  You can tell by how often he is re-elected, by large margins, in totally legitimate elections.
  • Julian Assange - WikiLeaks guy.  Holed up in an Ecuadorian embassy, hiding from extradition.
  • Cambridge Analytica:
  • Rob Goldstone - Russian music agent.  ties to Trump from Ms Universe pagents.
  • Natalia Veselnitskaya - Russian Agent
  • Christopher Steele: may or may not be James Bond.  He probably can't say either way.  Hired by Fusion GPS.
  • John McCain: American Hero.
  • Anthony Weiner - description TBD
  •  
===============

timeline: (much better timeline than mine here)

• 2015: Natalia Veselnitskaya first granted special entry visa at the request of Loretta Lynches justice department.
  • ?/2015:DNC hacked by "Cozy Bear".
  •  6/2015: Trump announces election bid.
  • 9/16/2015: Strzok calls Trump and Sanders Idiots.
  • 10/2015: Conservative media company hires Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on DJT.
  • 12/2015: Victoria Nuland, Assistant SoS, briefed on hacking of DNC, told "intrusion had hallmarks of a Russian Operation."
  • 12/28/2015: Strzok/Page text: "you get all our cocnus lures approved?"  obviously probably indicating the FBI was beginning the operation to take down candidate Trump.
  • 2/1/2016: first primary
  • 2/2016: Veselnitskaya again granted special entry visa at the request of Loretta Lynches justice department.
  • 3/4/2016: Strzok and Page debate if trump or Cruz would be worse.  Also, "God, Hillary should win 100,000,000 – 0"
  • 3/14/2016: Mifsud first meets Papadopoulos.
  • 3/21/2016: Trump formally names Papadopoulos and Page to his foreign policy team.  Loretta Lynch/Andy McCabe/James Comey take note, informal start to Trump investigation.
  • 4/2016: DNC hacked by "Fancy Bear"
  • 4/2016: Clinton Campaign hires Fusion GPS for opposition research.
  • 4/26/2016: Mifsud tells Papadopoulos that Putin has dirt on Hillary in the form of thousands of emails.
  • 5/4/2016: Trump becomes presumptive nominee.
  • 5/2016: Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear expelled from DNC server, ending hacking operation.
  • 5/2016: Papadopoulos tells Downer about emails in a London bar.
  • 6/2016: fusion GPS hires Steele.
  • 6/9/2016: DJT Jr meets with Goldstone and Veselnitskaya Re: Magitnisky act and dirt on Hillary.
  • 6/20/2016: Trump hires Manafort to run his campaign.
  • 7/2016: FBG Bob Magaw is so concerned with Trumps Russian connections, he starts a thread in the FFA on it.
  • 7/8/2016: Carter Page travels to Moscow for business reasons, completely unrelated to campaign.
  • 7/2016: Steele approached FBI, concerned that Trump was being blackmailed by Russia.
  • 7/2016: Carter Page returns from Russia, meets with Stefan Halper, noted CIA mole.
  • 7/19/2016: Trump secures nomination
  • 7/22: DNC emails leaked by Wikileaks
  • 7/26: Stefan Halper paid nearly $130k by DoD.
  • 7/27: Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.  I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
  • 7/31: Operation Crossfire Hurricane formally begins.
  • 7-8/2016: Downer goes to FBI, rats on Papadopoulos.  Trump investigation officially starts.
  • 8/2016: FBI does not reveal investigation into Trump's Russia connections.
  • 8/17/2016: Trump receives first intelligence briefing. Trump was "briefed and warned" at the session about potential espionage threats from Russia.
  • 8/2016: Strzok and Page texting: “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it."
  • 9/2016: FBI does not reveal investigation into Trump's Russia connections.
  • 9/2016: US intelligence officials investigate Carter Pages contacts with sanctioned Russian Companies.  Page steps down from campaign.
  • 9/2016: Halper meets with Papadopoulos, 
  • 9/15: Strzok texts Page: "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office that there's no way Trump gets elected—but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 ... " 
  • 9/27/2016: Halper paid ~$280k by DoD
  • 10/2016: FBI does not reveal investigation into Trump's Russia connections.
  • 10/7/2016: "Grab 'em by the #####"
  • 10/2016: FISC warrant issued to surveil former staffer Carter Page.
  • 10/28/2016: Clinton e-mail investigation 're-opened based on Weiners laptop.
  • 11/2016: FBI does not reveal investigation into Trump's Russia connections.
  • 11/6/2016: FBI closed Clinton e-mail investigation.
  • 11/8/2016: FBI does not reveal investigation into Trump's Russia connections.
  • 11/9/2016: Trump wins election.
  • 11/2016: Steele's dossier completed
  • 11/18/2016: dossier revealed to McCain
  • 12/2016: additional memo added to dossier
  • 12/9/2016: Dossier handed to John McCain.
  • 1/9/2017: FBG thread disappears under suspicious circumstances.  Whoknew starts another one.
============

Operating Theory (to be updated as the theory develops):

5/17/2018:

Misfud, the professor linked to Putin, was also actually working with  MI6.  He told Papadopoulos about the hacked e-mails.  (the DNC was probably hacked by the a 400 lb guy in his moms basement in New Jersey, not Russia).  Misfud then arranged for Papadopoulos to travel to London and got Papadopoulos liquored up in the same bar as Downer, who he blabbed to.  Downer, being a Clinton acolyte, took that info to the FBI eventually, which sparked the investigation.  Stefan Halper, while working for the CIA,  met with Page, Papadopoulos, - he was spying on the campaign purely for political purposes.  This is, at the same time, the biggest political scandal of all time, but also meaningless because Papadopoulos and Page were basically coffee boys.

The whole point of the entire operation was to mask the fact that the Deep State was spying on the Trump campaign.  As a secondary objective, the operation could be used to sabotage the Trump presidency in the unlikely event that Trump won.

It's especially ingenious in that the operation began well before Trump secured the nomination.  The DNC hacking may have even happened before Trump announced his candidacy, but in truth, the DNC email trap would have been sprung on which ever RNC candidate won.

===============

Change Log:

• 5/17/2018: ORIGINAL RELEASE
  • 5/17/2018: added description for Clapper and Brennan, added Peter Strzok and Lisa Page and texts, Loretta Lynch.  Misfud works with MI6, not CIA.
  • 5/19: fleshed out Stefan Halpers involvement.  Updates in blue.
  • 5/22: added Trump naming Papadopoulos/Page, Lynch takes note, Crossffire Hurricane begins.
  • 5/30: added Trump first intelligence briefing, which included warning about Russia.
  • 6/6/2018: added "oconus lures" text, added date of first primary.
  • 6/14/2018: added Strzok/page text about stopping president trumps campaign.  Also added FBI not revealing Trump/Russia investigation.
  • 6/20: added Clinton e-mail scandal dates.
  • 6/25: added Nuland being briefed on Russian hacking, 12/2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure James Clapper is a perjurer and war criminal (I think he actually did lie to the Senate once)

and you might want to put William John Brennan on the Blue Team as well

Add to Blue Team:

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page: Deep State FBI plants and immoral adulterers who steered the Mueller Investigation towards a baseless anti-Trump direction, and whose snarky texts exposed the entire witch hunt for what it is.

Stolen from another site - Hi Sho!!

Mueller leaves out his main Russian oligarch who was tied to Manaforts in his indictment

Comey lies to get FISA wiretaps

Strzok lied to Flynn about an interview, and then changed his 302s to get Flynn

Female Russian lawyer lied to Trump Jr. About reasons for a meeting, then perjured herself about FusionGPS meetings

Bruce Ohr lied about his FusionGPS contacts

Yates lied about unmasking

Professor Halper lied to Papadopoulos about his true intentions 

Glenn Simpson perjured himself about his knowledge of the Trump investigation, by way of his employee who was married to Bruce Ohr at DOJ 

Comey wasn't truthful about dossier funding source

McCabe caught lying and terminated

McCain lied about being dossier source for FBI 

Steele lied about his Intel gathering. Not one first person account

Steele lied about his media contacts, and was terminated by Comey for it

Comey lied under oath about his leaks

Brennan lied under oath about who funded the dossier

Clapped lied under oath about Russia only targeting Democrats

Samantha Power and Susan Rice lied about unmasking

FBI secretly sent Strzok to England, to meet with Australian Clinton Foundation donor, who overheard a low level Trump campaign member talking at a bar about Russia having Hillary's emails, which he learned about from a British/US spy who was on the FBI payroll.  This was used to initiate a FISA warrant application.  Strzok texts his lover/colleague shortly after there is an "insurance policy"

Hey GB- im not familiar with the facts surrounding most of the allegations you listed, and I’m clearly too stupid to understand how they all fit together.  

Any chance you’re willing to educate this unenlightened lib?

TIA
Don’t have or your breath getting him to back up those assertions.

Don’t have or your breath getting him to back up those assertions.
This is their thread, a chance to be heard outside the usual liberal circle jerk. I’m skeptical, but open-minded enough to listen.

So don’t listen to these naysayers, Noonan and friends.  Speak your truth.  A criminal conspiracy within the government to take down the President of the United States is vitally important and, I would think, certainly worth taking some time to explain to your fellow Americans. Yes?

This is their thread, a chance to be heard outside the usual liberal circle jerk. I’m skeptical, but open-minded enough to listen.

So don’t listen to these naysayers, Noonan and friends.  Speak your truth.  A criminal conspiracy within the government to take down the President of the United States is vitally important and, I would think, certainly worth taking some time to explain to your fellow Americans. Yes?
:goodposting: This is exactly right.

@Don't Noonan - I'd be happy to add your items into my timeline, but I need dates.  The timing of when certain events happened, IMO, is vitally important to understanding how it all ties in.

My only regret is that I don't have the ability in message board format to pin all of these people into a board and connect them with various strings to better highlight the connections.  I'm making due with what I have.

FBI secretly sent Strzok to England, to meet with Australian Clinton Foundation donor, who overheard a low level Trump campaign member talking at a bar about Russia having Hillary's emails, which he learned about from a British/US spy who was on the FBI payroll.  This was used to initiate a FISA warrant application.  Strzok texts his lover/colleague shortly after there is an "insurance policy"
This is included in my operating theory, minus Strzok part...I hadn't heard that.

Can you confirm that Mifsud was that British/US spy who told the low level staffer about the emails, or do you have different info than that?

Going to need to get the judges into this somehow -- especially the ones that Obama didn't appoint.

Without them signing off on the FISA/search warrants and their court rulings related to the case this thing would have died young. 

One bit I'd like to have fleshed out: How was DJTJr tricked into the Russian lawyer meeting?  I'm having a hard time with this one.

Gotta be adoptions......its the first thing they claimed......why not go with that. 

I should try to stay neutral in this thread as I am seriously interested in this theory being floated about a Deep State.

Gotta be adoptions......its the first thing they claimed......why not go with that. 

I should try to stay neutral in this thread as I am seriously interested in this theory being floated about a Deep State.
I’ll have to quiet down a bit...as where Noonan “got” that from, it’s pretty much nothing but right wing deep state theories.

Doesn't seem the Trumpers want to help. I'm gonna listen to as much Rush Limbaugh to help get the story fleshed out. I'm trying to be open minded about this.

Doesn't seem the Trumpers want to help. I'm gonna listen to as much Rush Limbaugh to help get the story fleshed out. I'm trying to be open minded about this.
That's where I pieced a good bit of this from.  I listen to Rush over my lunch hour sometimes - he's been on quite a tear lately.

The Russian thread at FFT is good research to find that Trumpian view.

Filthy is a full blown conspiracy guy who was all in on PizzaGate and Seth Rich.

Won’t  take long to recognize Max, Cleaver and a few others from here.

no Mooch? Spicer? Sarah Huckabee? Hannity....Rudy G

Stormy D, Mike Avinatti #basta
They weren't really involved in the Deep State/Russia Trump thing.  Stormy/Avinatti - that's a whole different conspiracy (also likely orchestrated by Deep State and fake News MSM), and for a different thread.

What I really want to know is how this Obama character manages to find the time to head the American Deep State and run ISIS simultaneously.  Dude is a machine.

What I really want to know is how Obama manages to find the time to head the American Deep State and run ISIS simultaneously.  Dude is a machine.
That Kenyan birth is strong, so much stamina.  He just uses it for complete evil rather than running marathons.

Users who are viewing this thread