Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

11 minutes ago, Capella said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.deseret.com/platform/amp/entertainment/2020/10/29/21540085/star-wars-mandalorian-clone-wars-rebels-episodes-ahsoka-tano

best list I could find. Definitely watch the final season of clone wars and rebels all the way thorough as well imo. 

Those are good lists!  There are a lot of filler episodes on rebels that could easily be skipped.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I still can't believe the guy from Swingers has made my favorite Christmas movie....develop/built my 2d favorite movie franchise.... and saved my favorite franchise... Favreau is so money and he

Also the Lady Expendables were awesome. Because they were just awesome. They didn't tell us they were awesome. They didn't have other people go "wow look how awesome they are". They were all individua

Mark Hamill @HamillHimself The fact that we were able to keep my involvement a secret for over a year with no leaks is nothing less than a miracle. A real triumph for spoiler-haters everywhe

I just can't get into clone wars. Ive tried three times now. Im on season 2 episode 3 with some bounty hunter. Every time I try, I end up playing on my phone and saying whats the point. 

Add in the fact that you arent supposed to watch it in order and its like :shrug:

On 11/27/2020 at 5:44 PM, CR69 said:

Disney has a 20 must see clone wars episodes collection. Does that cover it if someone didn’t have time to commit to the whole series?

Is this like a playlist on Disney+?  Or do you have to find the list and just cherry pick the episodes?

I saw the original Clone Wars 2 part movie and thought it was outstanding.  I tried watching the first season and it didn't click with me.  I particularly didn't like young Asoka, but it seems she grew into a huge fan favorite.

2 minutes ago, Corporation said:

Is this like a playlist on Disney+?  Or do you have to find the list and just cherry pick the episodes?

I saw the original Clone Wars 2 part movie and thought it was outstanding.  I tried watching the first season and it didn't click with me.  I particularly didn't like young Asoka, but it seems she grew into a huge fan favorite.

Yea, I hated Asoka at first, but she turned into a great character.  

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Corporation said:

Yeah if you select the Star Wars category at the very top and then scroll down through the titles there is a clone wars playlist. I’m debating on putting in the time to actually watch the whole thing though after reading some Reddit threads. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Corporation said:
On 11/27/2020 at 5:44 PM, CR69 said:

Disney has a 20 must see clone wars episodes collection. Does that cover it if someone didn’t have time to commit to the whole series?

I see now it is a playlist.  It goes through season 5, but the series goes through 7 seasons.  I think someone said to watch the final 4 episode arc for sure.  Is the rest of Season 6/7 to be punted?

4 minutes ago, Corporation said:

I see now it is a playlist.  It goes through season 5, but the series goes through 7 seasons.  I think someone said to watch the final 4 episode arc for sure.  Is the rest of Season 6/7 to be punted?

Pretty sure season 7 is the mecca of all star wars 

One of the reasons why I have tried so hard to get into it

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, AcerFC said:

Add in the fact that you arent supposed to watch it in order and its like :shrug:

what's this now?

i'm trying to get into clone wars.  struggling.  i'm on episode 497 of season one.  man! there are a lot of them.  there isn't much story arc yet.  it's just annakin, doing whatever he wants, on a bunch of solo missions.  i have met asoka, so that made the mandalorian episode, much better.  

Edited by DA RAIDERS
1 minute ago, DA RAIDERS said:

what's this now?

i'm trying to get into clone wars.  struggling.  i'm on episode 497 of season one.  man! there are a lot of them.  there isn't much story arc yet.  it's just annakin, doing whatever he wants, on a bunch of solo missions.  i have met asoka, so that made the mandalorian episode, much better.  

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-chronological-episodeorder

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, AcerFC said:

That is the order in which to watch them in order for it to make sense

I guess that's what I'm not understanding.  You mean they created and released a show that didn't make sense?  Like I'd watch in release order and not be able to follow anything, or just those episodes will go back and fill in some of the blanks?

3 minutes ago, Foosball God said:

I guess that's what I'm not understanding.  You mean they created and released a show that didn't make sense?  Like I'd watch in release order and not be able to follow anything, or just those episodes will go back and fill in some of the blanks?

Correct 

• Laughing 1
13 minutes ago, AcerFC said:

Correct 

yeah, it had something to do with the show changing the network on which it was originally aired... I did not watch it then, and just watched in chronological order once my son was old enough to use him as an excuse to watch it. 

2 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

what's this now?

I'm going through the whole series as well.  I don't see much point in skipping around as recommended, that's not how it aired.

I did watch some of it when it was originally on when my boys were young and we'd occasionally watch it.  So far, not great (a little over half way through season 1), but I can see it getting better.

I think as far as The Clone Wars show goes; I think you can skip around and not watch everything if you're looking for a specific thread(be it the theme of humanizing the Clones, Mandalore, the ineffectiveness of the Jedi Council, what makes Obi-Wan the GOAT Jedi, Darth Maul etc. etc.) 

2 hours ago, Foosball God said:

I watched them in order and it never occurred to me that things might be out of order sequentially or anything like that. It was a pretty casual, quick watch for me though. 

4 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Yea, I hated Asoka at first, but she turned into a great character.  

That's why she's a fan favorite. She was an annoying, cocky punk of a Jedi that thought she was the best at everything. She was really talented but she took her fair share of lumps and losses. Over time she grew as a person and the fanbase appreciated that. 

14 hours ago, Insein said:

That's why she's a fan favorite. She was an annoying, cocky punk of a Jedi that thought she was the best at everything. She was really talented but she took her fair share of lumps and losses. Over time she grew as a person and the fanbase appreciated that. 

Yea.  Part of it for me is that I didn't want some new character shoe-horned into the story just to sell toys and have someone younger for kids to connect with.  Luckily they developed her and the stories over time.  

On 11/30/2020 at 11:51 PM, The Ref said:

My Facebook is out of control with the “is so and so coming”..... 

I've seen Thrawn, Revan, Luke, Malak Just to name a few

Malak is fuzzy but wasn’t Revan like 2,000 years prior to this?

This is not based on any inside information:

I think there will be an Ahsoka series, with Sabine Wren, where they are searching for Ezra in the unknown regions and they discover the First Order.  Filoni said the other day that the end of Rebels was not necessarily right after ROJ.  I think that it actually takes place in the current Mando timeframe -- after this or next season. 

13 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I think there will be an Ahsoka series, with Sabine Wren, where they are searching for Ezra in the unknown regions ...

he's been rumored to have been working on that series for a while now. 

25 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

I think there will be an Ahsoka series, with Sabine Wren, where they are searching for Ezra in the unknown regions and they discover the First Order.  Filoni said the other day that the end of Rebels was not necessarily right after ROJ.  I think that it actually takes place in the current Mando timeframe -- after this or next season. 

I agree. I think an Ashoka series is almost 100% at this point, and that storyline would make sense. They’ll wrap up Thrawn and Ezra’s stories in there imo. 

Enjoying Season 2 more than Season 1, which I found to be meh. In my opinion, more focus on the longer-term story arc regarding the Kid and the lore of the Jedi/Empire/Madalorian culture results in a far better product than 1-off 'A-Team' type episodes, which I find quite mundane.

Also: the improvement this year really makes me hungrier for the long-rumored Obi-Wan series. Really hope it happens.

2 hours ago, Battersbox said:

Enjoying Season 2 more than Season 1, which I found to be meh. In my opinion, more focus on the longer-term story arc regarding the Kid and the lore of the Jedi/Empire/Madalorian culture results in a far better product than 1-off 'A-Team' type episodes, which I find quite mundane.

Also: the improvement this year really makes me hungrier for the long-rumored Obi-Wan series. Really hope it happens.

And, perhaps, a boba Fett?

I started watching The Clone Wars this week. 20 minute episodes go by pretty fast. It’s not hard for me to fit in a couple a day. I just finished season 1. The graphics and storylines steadily improved, I thought. Graphics were pretty rough at the start, but by the end of season 1 it’s looking pretty good. Sounds like it continues to improve throughout the series 

:pickle:

Edited by sports_fan
10 hours ago, Battersbox said:

I read the other day that the obi wan series starts filming next month. 

I wasn’t sure about bringing Fett back but that was good. It was nice to see him be awesome instead of just being told how awesome he is. 

I was sure we were going to see that mystery Jedi this season but seems unlikely now. Maybe in the final — seems like they will spend most of the next two episodes getting a team together to then go and rescue baby yoda. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Capella said:

I wasn’t sure about bringing Fett back but that was good. It was nice to see him be awesome instead of just being told how awesome he is. 

I was sure we were going to see that mystery Jedi this season but seems unlikely now. Maybe in the final — seems like they will spend most of the next two episodes getting a team together to then go and rescue baby yoda. 

Yeah Fett was great. Not sure I want him to be a good guy though. Hope he does it dirty. 

• Like 1