What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deep Dynasty: College Coaches to Follow (1 Viewer)

Borden

Footballguy
Kind of weird thread but there’s some college coaches who seem to be good at producing pros. I’m not talking about head coaches really because they have such broad responsibilities. The person that made me start this is,

Jay Graham. RB coach now with Texas A&M

His Wiki

He’s produced Davin Cook, Karlos Williams and a 1000 yards freshman last in Cam Akers.

In 2010 and 2011 (started in 2009) he was RB coach with the Gamecocks for freshman/sophomore Marcus Lattimore. Then he went to the Volunteers for a year (nothing special this year). He was with the Florida St starting in 2013 through 2017. This produced Devonta Freeman’s big bump of a junior year. This year he will have Trayveon Williams. Williams is similar to Cook and Freeman. Williams had a 1000 yard season as a freshman but took a step back last year. I think Graham can turn him into a high FF rookie pick (if he wasn’t already). 

Anyone else have a college coach that they noticed/liked?

Users who are viewing this thread