Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020 Team Defense & Defense by Committee Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a ranking of the Week 15 defenses.  In bold is the defense followed by average points scored.  Next is their opponent and average points allowed to opposing defenses.  Lastly, the two numbers

Might pre-emptively pick up Green Bay Packers, after this week their next 3 are BUF, DET, SF

Lots of people may have scooped up MIA. I wasn't one of them given waiver priority.  But in the interest of looking down the stretch with Ds that have become "hot" as of late and that streamers ma

I need Buffalo to exceed their projection tonight.

Seems like most of the waiver wire Ds were mediocre to busts yesterday -- Hou, LAC, KC, NO, AZ, CLE. Here's to hoping Buffalo is the hit.

Huge NE fan too, but half hoping Bill B. pulls some starters, plays some young guys, and maybe gives Stidham a shot. Look to the future, give me some turnivers and pick 6es. Win win for everyone.

2 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

I need Buffalo to exceed their projection tonight.

Seems like most of the waiver wire Ds were mediocre to busts yesterday -- Hou, LAC, KC, NO, AZ, CLE. Here's to hoping Buffalo is the hit.

Huge NE fan too, but half hoping Bill B. pulls some starters, plays some young guys, and maybe gives Stidham a shot. Look to the future, give me some turnivers and pick 6es. Win win for everyone.

If the NE D gives up 28 or more points and the Bills can limit sacks and TOs I have a chance of winning my league's point total prize. Here's hoping!

• 2 weeks later...