What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018-19 NBA Thread: Magic Johnson leaves Lakers in order to pursue other jobs to be completely terrible at (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Brett, fun experiment. Let's put JJ back in as the starter. Not liking him off the bench very much, just seems out of sync

i know some in here hate Embiid and his talk, but the guy does call him like he sees them:

"This is not a rivalry," Embiid said following the Sixers' 105-87 loss to the Celtics on Tuesday night, per Sporting News' Sean Deveney. "I don't know our record against them, but it's pretty bad. They always kick our ###."

i know some in here hate Embiid and his talk, but the guy does call him like he sees them:

"This is not a rivalry," Embiid said following the Sixers' 105-87 loss to the Celtics on Tuesday night, per Sporting News' Sean Deveney. "I don't know our record against them, but it's pretty bad. They always kick our ###."
Also said "Tatum is special and they're lucky to have him."

Lol, wonder if this could be a shot at Fultz.

Klay Thompson going to shave as soon as he gets home.

Jones and Looney both had a number of really nice defensive possessions in the 4th.

Klay Thompson going to shave as soon as he gets home.

Jones and Looney both had a number of really nice defensive possessions in the 4th.
Yah Jones did well on a few switches onto perimeter players. If that holds up Jones will be the starting center after Boogie leaves.

the anteaternintendo mvp drive starts tonight against the hornets fyi bromigos take that to the bank 
The way Embiid was getting bodied last night and how defeated he sounded after just 1 game, the Buckaroos may just have a chance to sneak into the ECFs.

not much improvement from Playoffs last year to the opening game in the 76ers vs Celtics "rivalry" .

Boston has veteran All Stars... 3... and some great young talent in Tatum and Brown...with more to come with BC's gift for the Fultz trade...Sixers have a lot of catching up to do. Kyrie had a bad game , and Boston still pulled away.

the Fultz and JJ bashing is a little premature...... Fultz first game and trying to fit in the rotation, needs time. JJ is a horrid match up vs Boston. They are too athletic on the wings for him to gaurd anyone...Tatum and Gordon too big, Brown , Rozier, Kyrie too quick. 

Embiid is still raw...very raw ..he was anointed too soon and needs a ton of development.. and looked defeated during the game.  The combo of Baynes and Hofford gave him fits last year and last night as well. Joel can not get the ball on the block and score.

Dario is getting a pass for some reason ... he was bad and got fewer minutes than you would think.

Brett Brown's rotation and offense is still puzzling.....  plays too many players too early . The talent for the bench is not there.... TJ  played too much...Amir and Shamet as well but that can be due to Chandler and Muscala being out.

Ben Simmons is a great player now and for a long time coming.... jumper or no jumper his passing and feel for the game is phenomenal.

Dario is getting a pass for some reason ... he was bad and got fewer minutes than you would think.
pretty sure Dario had 3 fouls in the 1st half of the 1st quarter. The way the officials treat Dario is one of the funniest things from the last 2 years. It is the exact opposite of star treatment. You would think he talks #### to the refs or complains all the time, but dude can't draw a foul for anything and gets called for all kinds of ticky-tacky calls.

pretty sure Dario had 3 fouls in the 1st half of the 1st quarter. The way the officials treat Dario is one of the funniest things from the last 2 years. It is the exact opposite of star treatment. You would think he talks #### to the refs or complains all the time, but dude can't draw a foul for anything and gets called for all kinds of ticky-tacky calls.
:lmao:

he picked up 2 quick fouls in the 2nd Quarter..... and did not get his 3rd till late in the 2nd.  Either way , when he was in he was bad.  3 sec call ?? turnovers ? 0-4 from 3... not good.

I do have to say, I am not one to complain about officials too often. and this isn't complaining, cause Ben and Joel are getting some good calls their way these days. But just watch Dario in a game, it really is funny. could be coincidence or something, but you can watch a play where Dario gets hacked galore and no foul, then next possession Embiid gets a call for a guy who barely touches him. It really is funny to see

like in baseball when a player gets their first hit and then the ball, they should do this in the nba for first points.
i sort of agree but they should get the whole hoop not the ball just because it would be awesome trying to watch them take the whole thing down and home that would rule take that to the bank shot brochachos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread