What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Offer: Get J. Jones, 2019 3rd, 2018 4.11... for... Baldwin, Kupp, 2019 2nd, 2018 3.11 (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
Dynasty (contract style), 12 teams, no PPR - Standard scoring.  Start 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 1 and 1 flex.  

QB:  Rodgers, Wentz
RB:  Freeman, Hunt, Johnson, J Williams, J Allen (dropping), A Jones (TS)
WR:  Hopkins, Baldwin, D Parker, A Robinson, R Matthews, Kupp (TS), Z Jones (TS)
TE:  Graham, Rudolph, Njoku (TS)
D/K:  Jax, Tucker, Zuerlein

So, got the counter of getting Jones for Baldwin and Kupp.  I am not worried about the 3.11 for 4.11 pick as I would not use it anyway as I have 3 other picks from 2.04 through 3.02.  So, I really like Kupp and that was why I included Matthews in my original offer.  I know what I should do, but...

Thanks in advance.

I would make this trade. Kupp is talented, but also on a very deep wr squad. Baldwin will produce again this season as the only option for wilson, but he lacks Julios upside. Only starting 1 rb, 2wr, and 1 flex, being able to start hopkins, robinson, and jones is impressive. Plus you have 3 second round picks to replenish your taxi squad with young wr talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it were PPR yes, but in standard I would be way too worried about Julio's TD count dropping every year. I think I'd rather roll the dice with Baldwin and Kupp.

I would accept easily.  Baldwin is ok and Kupp should be solid but not a difference maker.  Go with Julio as it really improves your flex play. 

Thanks everyone...  Appreciate all the insights.  Final deal:  Got Jones, 4.11... for... Baldwin, Kupp, 3.11.  Saved the 2019 2nd pick!!!

And Snooch... appreciate the kick as to how to review the 2nds...  I usually go best player, but with all the RBs going and I feel that I really don't need to address that area, the WRs would be a way to go, and I think getting a TE with the 3.2 pick is doable as I will lose Graham next year no matter what, I would have to re-sign him and as his contract price plus additional years, he's not worth it.  

I would accept easily.  Baldwin is ok and Kupp should be solid but not a difference maker.  Go with Julio as it really improves your flex play. 
This, those are small starting lineups and you need difference makers with smaller starting lineups. 

Users who are viewing this thread