Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

#Walkaway movement from the democrat party—BLEXIT is happening folks!

It’s time my fiends in the democrat party to walkaway from the party that has abandoned you.  It’s time my friends, the movement is sweeping the country and the MSM is conveniently ignoring it. Its time to walkaway. Donald will welcome you with open arms to the TRUMPTRAIN, get onboard.

Walkaway

Walkaway

#walkaway

Edited by HellToupee
  • Like 8
  • Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget: the Delete Thread button is now called the Hide Thread button.

Non-Trump guy: It's difficult to have rational discussions with Trump guys when they show no interest in discussing the topics. Trump guy: Womp womp! WINNING! Suck it libs! This place sucks! LINK? LIN

Guys, this is a real movement.  Sure it may be been spread by thousands of Russian bots, but some random guy has a video on YouTube!

Don't post here kids unless you want to see your post disappear forever when the OP takes offense at what is said.

He can't delete this thread as he did with other threads in the past, but it can be hidden. Don't waste your time when the entire thread can be removed in a pique of temper.

Edited by squistion
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Don't post here kids unless you want to see your post disappear forever when the OP takes offense at what is said.

He can't delete this thread as he did with other threads in the past, but it can be hidden. Don't waste your time when the entire thread can be removed in a pique of temper.

Please squistion I believe a post like this is against the spirit of posting here at fbg. I sense a little jealousy because this is a twitter movement 

.#Walkaway squistion 

• Like 9
28 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

It’s time my fiends in the democrat party to walkaway from the party that has abandoned you.  It’s time my friends, the movement is sweeping the country and the MSM is conveniently ignoring it. Its time to walkaway. Donald will welcome you with open arms to the TRUMPTRAIN, get onboard.

Walkaway

Walkaway

#walkaway

That’s some real ”He’s my Negro” (Trumpspeak) ####

But they still ain’t David Carroll

• Like 1

We've heard legitimate walkaway stories in here through people like Yankee and Ivan and some others who feel like the Republican party has abandoned them.  I have no idea how you would measure it but just based on my observation I would think the number of people who walkaway from the RNC will be greater than those walking away from the DNC. 

But I'm usually entertained by HT's trolling so let's see where this takes us.

Edited by AAABatteries
  • Like 1

The popular young conservative commentator C.J. Pearson, for instance, has given the movement a significant push by highlighting the Democratic Party’s racist past. “The Democratic Party is the party of slavery. The party of Jim Crow. The party of segregation. The party of the KKK,” Pearson tweeted Saturday.

“Democrats walked away from black folks long ago. Now, it’s our time to #WalkAway,” he added.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/01/watch-walkaway-movement-to-abandon-liberalism-goes-viral/

• Like 2

Clearly squistion & drummer are in the satchel of the democrat party and posting their marching orders. 

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist

• Like 2
1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Clearly squistion & drummer are in the satchel of the democrat party and posting their marching orders. 

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist

I’m an anarchist 

• Like 1