Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

#Walkaway movement from the democrat party—BLEXIT is happening folks!

1 minute ago, Qanon said:

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/twitter-ban-illegal-alien/

Twitter Bans Center For Immigration Studies From Promoting Tweets About Illegal Aliens

This isn’t well stated, twitter wouldn’t take ads with the term ‘illegal alien’. They’re not barring the phrase.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget: the Delete Thread button is now called the Hide Thread button.

Non-Trump guy: It's difficult to have rational discussions with Trump guys when they show no interest in discussing the topics. Trump guy: Womp womp! WINNING! Suck it libs! This place sucks! LINK? LIN

Title of my self-help book on dating after divorce.

9 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

I love how HT just ignores all the evidence and keeps posting fake testimonial after fake testimonial after fake testimonial. He's really owning those libs today.

Did you watch those before you lied and called them fake.

4 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

6 minutes ago, Qanon said:

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/twitter-ban-illegal-alien/

Twitter Bans Center For Immigration Studies From Promoting Tweets About Illegal Aliens

This isn’t well stated, twitter wouldn’t take ads with the term ‘illegal alien’. They’re not barring the phrase.

Don't try to confuse him with the facts.

3 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Yes they are , you even read the article?

I did.

>>“Twitter just rejected paid promotion of the tweet below, saying: ‘This determination is based on the following Twitter Ads policy: Hateful Content’,”<<

I’m pretty sure if you search twitter you’ll find the phrase right now.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
Just now, squistion said:

It was just proven that the OP doesn't even watch the YouTube videos before he posts, so why should we?

I'm convinced that qanon is stealthycat.    explains why he's wrong about nearly everything, doesn't read anything but sound bites and lies a lot.   

1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

:loco: Amigo, the claim is that the phrase is banned from twitter...

:tumbleweed:

...in a tweet using the phrase posted on twitter.

It is a news outlet, if it is part of a story it is not an issue.

You got to do better than that.

10 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Lol, ok see this is what I’m talking about. Drudge report tweets out that ‘Illegal alien’ is banned on twitter in a tweet that says ‘twitter blocks illegal alien posts’... 

Take the bad hombres and illegal alien talk to the right venue. This is about #WALKAWAY

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Take the bad hombres and illegal alien talk to the right venue. This is about #WALKAWAY

I have questions about Walkaway, specifically about the planned march:

I assume the idea is that many/most/all the people in the march will be people who have "walked away" from the Dems, yes?  Otherwise there's not much point to it, it's just some people walking down the street.  But, like, how will we know they're genuine former Dems who have walked away?  Are they gonna have to show their registration or something?  Aren't people just gonna assume (rightly or wrongly) that few/none of the people were Dems in the first place?  Like couldn't I just respond to the entire idea of the march by saying OK, but look at all these former Republicans who walked away from the GOP because of Trump, and you'd have no way to refute that?

59 minutes ago, -fish- said:

It's truly amazing how the Trumptrolls don't even bother to fact check or read what they post.   Free republic or whatever source is generating this garbage today gives them something and they just blindly repeat it.   

I don't think there is any intention of being honest, or correct, on their part. Their intention is to influence.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Qanon said:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/twitter-blocks-posts-that-use-phrase-illegal-alien-as-hateful-content/

Twitter blocks posts that use phrase ‘illegal alien’ as ‘hateful content’

I don't think we are going to agree or change minds. So I call it even.

Lol from your article like FB & Straka the decision was only temporary. Twitter now permitting the ads.

3 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

I assume the idea is that many/most/all the people in the march will be people who have "walked away" from the Dems, yes?  Otherwise there's not much point to it, it's just some people walking down the street.  But, like, how will we know they're genuine former Dems who have walked away?  Are they gonna have to show their registration or something?  Aren't people just gonna assume (rightly or wrongly) that few/none of the people were Dems in the first place?  Like couldn't I just respond to the entire idea of the march by saying OK, but look at all these former Republicans who walked away from the GOP because of Trump, and you'd have no way to refute that?

We wont know until the election. If it is as big as I think it is, it will make a difference.

Just as in 2016 there are a lot of Republican voters that hide until voting time, because they don't want to be persecuted by the left.

I am careful where I wear my MAGA hat because we have to be.The left is very violent and intolerant.

Whenever I et a phone call I always tell the Democrats what they want to hear and even embellish numbers

In my opinion just like in 2016, there will be shock in the country. 

4 minutes ago, fatness said:

I don't think there is any intention of being honest, or correct, on their part. Their intention is to influence.

And just to add on my own opinion, if the dems can't make midterm gains with a target like trump in office, they really are in trouble.

11 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

You might want to check out the #Walkaway videos. There are too many to count.

15 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

Ask Putin for their voting records?

8 minutes ago, Leroy Hoard said:

And just to add on my own opinion, if the dems can't make midterm gains with a target like trump in office, they really are in trouble.

If Trump drops the unredacted FISA application prior to the Mid Terms, in my opinion it will be a whole new election.

There may even current sitting members of Congress that will have to resign. Timing is everything.

20 unredacted pages may contain a lot of names. You know so many people think he is stupid, They just may be sorely surprised.

Edited by Qanon
add
19 minutes ago, Qanon said:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/twitter-blocks-posts-that-use-phrase-illegal-alien-as-hateful-content/

Twitter blocks posts that use phrase ‘illegal alien’ as ‘hateful content’

I don't think we are going to agree or change minds. So I call it even.

Of course, there's always facts.

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/406551-ted-cruz-think-tank-and-twitter-spar-over-immigration-tweets

Twitter, however, contended that CIS's assumption was wrong. 

Twitter explained that the company has no policies in its organic or paid promotion rules barring the use of the term “illegal alien,” and that its action on the CIS tweets was based on their general content.

The platform also acknowledged that denying paid promotion status to CIS’s tweets was a mistake that has since been reversed. Twitter said CIS can now promote the tweets in question.

It didn't block posts based on those words. And after looking at it, is allowing those posts after all. So everything you said is wrong. Other than probably the part about your mind not being changed. About facts that you are clearly and demonstrably wrong about.

Edited by Guest
6 minutes ago, Matthias said:

Of course, there's always facts.

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/406551-ted-cruz-think-tank-and-twitter-spar-over-immigration-tweets

It didn't block posts based on those words. And after looking at it, is allowing those posts after all. So everything you said is wrong. Other than probably the part about your mind not being changed. About facts that you are clearly and demonstrably wrong about.

Sorry I just cannot take you seriously anymore. :wall:

Qanon said:

If Trump drops the unredacted FISA application prior to the Mid Terms, in my opinion it will be a whole new election.

There may even current sitting members of Congress that will have to resign. Timing is everything.

20 unredacted pages may contain a lot of names. You know so many people think he is stupid, They just may be sorely surprised.

"If Trump releases the unredacted FISA application, it will show people that he isn't stupid!"

[Trump doesn't release the unredacted FISA application]

*crickets*

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Joe Summer said:

"If Trump releases the unredacted FISA application, it will show people that he isn't stupid!"

[Trump doesn't release the unredacted FISA application]

*crickets*

I am certain it will be released prior to the Midterms. 

I may be wrong, you guys better hope I am wrong.