Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

#Walkaway movement from the democrat party—BLEXIT is happening folks!

Qanon said:

I am certain it will be released prior to the Midterms.

I may be wrong, you guys better hope I am wrong.

If you're wrong, it won't matter because you will just glom on to another conspiracy.

If you're right, it won't matter because nothing will happen and you will just glom on to another conspiracy.

In other words, nothing will stop you from just creating a new conspiracy from scratch.

• Like 2
  • Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget: the Delete Thread button is now called the Hide Thread button.

Non-Trump guy: It's difficult to have rational discussions with Trump guys when they show no interest in discussing the topics. Trump guy: Womp womp! WINNING! Suck it libs! This place sucks! LINK? LIN

Title of my self-help book on dating after divorce.

4 minutes ago, Qanon said:

You might want to check out the #Walkaway videos. There are too many to count.

The data I have found have showed that Democrat registration is on the rise, while Republican voter registration is declining.  A small handful, or even "too many to count" are just anecdotal instances.

• Like 2
Just now, Henry Ford said:

Why, does hoping make things more likely?

Henry your post is confusing where did I say hoping makes things more likely.

I said I think it will be released and the YOU guys better hope it is not?

Must be nap time.

1 minute ago, Qanon said:

Henry your post is confusing where did I say hoping makes things more likely.

I said I think it will be released and the YOU guys better hope it is not?

Must be nap time.

Why should I hope?  Will it make a difference?

Just now, Henry Ford said:

Why should I hope?  Will it make a difference?

All you have is Hope, well nor you have the Change you were promised back in 2007. Not quite the change you were looking for.

1 minute ago, Henry Ford said:

Like, if I don't hope he'll release it, but if I do hope, it'll be buried?

20 unredacted pages to a FISA application, it WILL NOT be buried. That I can promise you.

it is far too big and important, it just might take down a whole administration. 

Just now, Qanon said:

All you have is Hope, well nor you have the Change you were promised back in 2007. Not quite the change you were looking for.

20 unredacted pages to a FISA application, it WILL NOT be buried. That I can promise you.

it is far too big and important, it just might take down a whole administration. 

So why had I better hope?

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Compelling stuff from Zach Hing

And we have another entry in the Let's Convince Each Other They're Losing contest. Kudos to the entrant.

Hey everybody. How's it going? Zach here. ...... Be sure to tune in to this channel

Edited by fatness

People like Brandon Straka, Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, and YouTuber like Kevin's Corner, David Harris Jr., Brandon Tatum and Anthony Brian Logan are making a huge difference. 

There is no sound justification for banning voter ID laws but the left will fight with calls of racism in order to maintain the status quo even though they realize they are slowly losing their decades old grip on the African American vote and have to find a new source of voter therefore counting on open borders.

I believe this will change sooner than later and all people who believe in free, honest and open elections should also believe in it.

5 minutes ago, Qanon said:

People like Brandon Straka, Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, and YouTuber like Kevin's Corner, David Harris Jr., Brandon Tatum and Anthony Brian Logan are making a huge difference. 

There is no sound justification for banning voter ID laws but the left will fight with calls of racism in order to maintain the status quo even though they realize they are slowly losing their decades old grip on the African American vote and have to find a new source of voter therefore counting on open borders.

I believe this will change sooner than later and all people who believe in free, honest and open elections should also believe in it.

HellToupee, my best advice is for you to walkaway from QAnon. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Qanon said:

So you've become a mouthpiece for the Republican Party at this point?

• Like 5

Polls show about  3 out of 10 people like the Donald and around 6 out 10 disapprove of his job as President so yes, by all means Run! Run to become part of the vast "minority"and join the Trump train.

Edited by lazyike
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Dickies said:

The data I have found have showed that Democrat registration is on the rise, while Republican voter registration is declining.  A small handful, or even "too many to count" are just anecdotal instances.

When he says too many to count, he’s being literal - he can’t count that high.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Qanon said:

If someone could stop you from voting by stealing your wallet, would you think that is a good or bad thing?

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Misfit said:
9 hours ago, Lutherman2112 said:

Mark your calendars!

#WalkAway March on Washington, D.C. is October 26-28. 

Check out the prices to Gala Dinner, cocktail party and Sunday Brunch.

Didn’t realize bots could march. What’s the expected attendance, 5 people?

The number of attendees will depend on whether you follow news sources or bots.

• 4 weeks later...