Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TL:DR MIL is moving and clearing out the garage. Lots of stuff from a long time ago that we want to identify.  Google reverse image search isn't up for the job but I told my wife "Wife, I know just the right people for the job."

So, first one...what's this?

Just now, James Bond said:

Chuck Norris "Walker Texas Ranger" action figure?

I can see that but it's older than that...I think.

13 minutes ago, Chaka said:

TL:DR MIL is moving and clearing out the garage. Lots of stuff from a long time ago that we want to identify.  Google reverse image search isn't up for the job but I told my wife "Wife, I know just the right people for the job."

So, first one...what's this?

Metro Sexual Domestic Violence Man

• Like 11
Just now, sports_fan said:

Imgur comment got it right. General Custer action figure

Seriously? Wow, I think they're (you're) right.

2 hours ago, sports_fan said:

Imgur comment got it right. General Custer action figure

I still have that figure from when I was a kid plus at least one other (some dude all in black with a sinister look - at a wild guess he was a bad guy) plus a couple of the horses. I never had one of the cool covered wagons though :kicksrock:

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, NotSmart said:

Yep, still have that one too.

Really? What's your end game with it (and like items)? Keep for the kids, eBay... something else?

3 hours ago, ShamrockPride said:

2 hours ago, Officer Pete Malloy said:

Does it come with a 1971 Muastang Mach I and 3 custom pool cues?

If so, it’s a dude my mom dated about 1980.

I never dated Tanner's mom.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, NotSmart said:

I still have that figure from when I was a kid plus at least one other (some dude all in black with a sinister look - at a wild guess he was a bad guy) plus a couple of the horses. I never had one of the cool covered wagons though :kicksrock:

I had both too when I was a kid, a knight also with plastic armor pieces. I played with those toys all the time when I was a kid-late 60's-early 70's. My brother and I got a lot of mileage out of those toys.

7 hours ago, Chaka said:

Really? What's your end game with it (and like items)? Keep for the kids, eBay... something else?

My end game with them is just to keep them and remember all the hours I spent playing with them as a kid.

They were all very well played with and wouldn't be worth much on eBay due to condition.

My kid's end game with them is probably to either: throw them away, donate them, or have a giant tag sale someday.  D'oh.

His hands were just right to be able to loosely hold on the the clothesline. I used to try and get him to make it to the end and back without falling two floors down into the yard.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Chaka said:

Wow. Thanks so much but I gotta ask, how in the world did you find that? Did you have one?

I read the imgur comments.

• Like 1