What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Okay, what's this? (1 Viewer)

Chaka

Footballguy
TL:DR MIL is moving and clearing out the garage. Lots of stuff from a long time ago that we want to identify.  Google reverse image search isn't up for the job but I told my wife "Wife, I know just the right people for the job."

So, first one...what's this?

I still have that figure from when I was a kid plus at least one other (some dude all in black with a sinister look - at a wild guess he was a bad guy) plus a couple of the horses. I never had one of the cool covered wagons though :kicksrock:
I had both too when I was a kid, a knight also with plastic armor pieces. I played with those toys all the time when I was a kid-late 60's-early 70's. My brother and I got a lot of mileage out of those toys.

Really? What's your end game with it (and like items)? Keep for the kids, eBay... something else?
My end game with them is just to keep them and remember all the hours I spent playing with them as a kid.

They were all very well played with and wouldn't be worth much on eBay due to condition.

My kid's end game with them is probably to either: throw them away, donate them, or have a giant tag sale someday.  D'oh.

His hands were just right to be able to loosely hold on the the clothesline. I used to try and get him to make it to the end and back without falling two floors down into the yard.

Users who are viewing this thread