Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Name these 9 LEGENDARY FBGs and win a prize


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6 8 5 2 1 9 4 3 7

The crocs are schtick right?

Who are 9 people who have never been in my kitchen?

8 minutes ago, Frostillicus said:

I like cargo shorts. I find all the pockets very convenient. 

I don't generally wear them, but I'm having trouble with the venom directed at the art of the cargo fashion. They were the height of style back in college. 

:grad:

:and so today, we go forth with our diplomas in hand and cargo shorts...:  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JZilla said:

Why am I always the one who gets sold out first in this kind of ####.. some things never change

I guess I am the star of the show, with the crocs and all.  Glad I was tagged.. otherwise I probably don't see it.

Happy to be about 30 lbs lighter.  Those were the hard drinking days

You drank hard at Beerhole 2 four years ago. When are you coming back?

4 hours ago, T-shirt Ninja said:

HeavyMatt

I'm not in this picture

3 hours ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Love me some zilla and Tre. Otherwise,  seems like an awfully loose use of the word legendary. 

OMG those are the only ones I've holed. A+++++ would cornnhole again. Joe Bryant keeps dodging me but he'll meet up with GM. :rolleyes: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Otis said:

:no:

With all these visors, and sandals, and crocs, I wouldn't be caught dead with this crew.  

You wish you were actually in that picture. :yes: 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vanilla Guerrilla said:

Don't they all look like Shuke?

Yeah but @shuke is the man if the people, the quintessential FBG, the standard. So yeah, all those guys look like Shuke but he’s the boiling point of the masses, so we accept this as truth. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rockaction said:

I don't generally wear them, but I'm having trouble with the venom directed at the art of the cargo fashion. They were the height of style back in college. 

:grad:

:and so today, we go forth with our diplomas in hand and cargo shorts...:  

I agree with this.  There are far worst style issues than cargo shorts.

You guys throwing heat sound like queer eye for the straight guy.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rockaction said:

I don't generally wear them, but I'm having trouble with the venom directed at the art of the cargo fashion. They were the height of style back in college. 

:grad:

:and so today, we go forth with our diplomas in hand and cargo shorts...:  

True..but so were jorts and wearing a ballcap backwards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Da Guru said:

True..but so were jorts and wearing a ballcap backwards.

You could not get away with jean shorts where I went. Just not happening. Nor the ball cap backwards. It had to be a Game hat, broken in and dirty.   

I just ordered a pair of jorts, by the way. They're back. I might even roll them up into cuffs at the bottom.  

Edited by rockaction
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rockaction said:

You could not get away with jean shorts where I went. Just not happening. Nor the ball cap backwards. It had to be a Game hat, broken in and dirty.   

I just ordered a pair of jorts, by the way. They're back. I might even roll them up into cuffs at the bottom.  

Make sure you get the carpenter kind with the loop on the side.  You never know when you might need to carry your hammer.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eoMMan said:

Make sure you get the carpenter kind with the loop on the side.  You never know when you might need to carry your hammer.

Oh, I made sure of it. They're even pre-smeared with paint and double stitched for authenticity. 

(I think I'm joking here.) 

:unsure:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, eoMMan said:

Make sure you get the carpenter kind with the loop on the side.  You never know when you might need to carry your hammer.

I’m always bringing the hammer, HEY-OHH!

Seriously, though, cut-offs is where it’s at

Edited by That one guy
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, That one guy said:

I’m always bringing the hammer, HEY-OHH!

Seriously, cut-offs is where it’s at

Worn with a white ribbed tank top undershirt.

Orange soda optional.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, though, like mr. furley said, it's good to see guys get together and have a round of golf or two. Who cares what they wear? I know, I know, it's all in good fun to make fun of it and comes from love. But big ups to them. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This reminds me of something we did during the "dead months" of football over at The Huddle.  We called it "Mystery Huddler".  Someone would be the "host", and would get a series of pics from someone on the board.  The host would post said pics one by one until someone guessed who it was.  As you may imagine, the smack talk was great.

@ChiefD and @cap'n grunge can speak to the awesomeness of this.

Maybe someone should volunteer to run this here.  Trust me it was incredibly fun.

Edit to add:  the advent of Facebook may render this tougher, but I would guess not everyone here is FB friends with one another.  Maybe I'm wrong (and out of the loop?).  I'm FB friends with a couple staffers here but that's it.  :bag:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nirad3 said:

This reminds me of something we did during the "dead months" of football over at The Huddle.  We called it "Mystery Huddler".  Someone would be the "host", and would get a series of pics from someone on the board.  The host would post said pics one by one until someone guessed who it was.  As you may imagine, the smack talk was great.

@ChiefD and @cap'n grunge can speak to the awesomeness of this.

Maybe someone should volunteer to run this here.  Trust me it was incredibly fun.

Edit to add:  the advent of Facebook may render this tougher, but I would guess not everyone here is FB friends with one another.  Maybe I'm wrong (and out of the loop?).  I'm FB friends with a couple staffers here but that's it.  :bag:

It was indeed a riot.  And sometimes inappropriate. The mystery huddler had to have a thick skin for sure. :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, nirad3 said:

Edit to add:  the advent of Facebook may render this tougher, but I would guess not everyone here is FB friends with one another.  Maybe I'm wrong (and out of the loop?).  I'm FB friends with a couple staffers here but that's it.  :bag:

Nobody likes a brown-noser, chief.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

Nobody likes a brown-noser, chief.

Well, I'm staff too soooo... :oldunsure:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2018 at 2:32 PM, Arizona Ron said:

Depending on the activity, I'll let a Jesus cruiser slide but no adult man should have on crocs.

I might make an exception on a boat. Don't own any but don't have a problem with my FIL wearing them on the boat. 

You can take my cargo shorts off my dead body. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, wilked said:

coincidentally, 90% of these guys in the photo went to March Madness together

I know there was a staff retreat in Vegas during MM this year. Rud and I both were stumbling around half in the wrapper outside before the Golden Knights game trying to introduce ourselves and we couldn't find each other. :bag:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChiefD said:

So for example, if we were mystery huddling this thing, I might say something like:

"Looks like a bunch of momos lubing up on Bud Light before they go out and lube each other up."

Am I too late for the lube party?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TimC. said:

Am I too late for the lube party?

Oh look what the cat dragged in.  :excited:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...