What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Name these 9 LEGENDARY FBGs and win a prize (1 Viewer)

I like cargo shorts. I find all the pockets very convenient. 
I don't generally wear them, but I'm having trouble with the venom directed at the art of the cargo fashion. They were the height of style back in college. 

:grad:

:and so today, we go forth with our diplomas in hand and cargo shorts...:  

The Owner of Lake-Ocechobee.Net

Blue Onion

A rare Otis/Shuke hybrid 

Joe T

Pigeons

Some handsome guy in crocs

A peacock 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I always the one who gets sold out first in this kind of ####.. some things never change

I guess I am the star of the show, with the crocs and all.  Glad I was tagged.. otherwise I probably don't see it.

Happy to be about 30 lbs lighter.  Those were the hard drinking days
You drank hard at Beerhole 2 four years ago. When are you coming back?

HeavyMatt
I'm not in this picture

Love me some zilla and Tre. Otherwise,  seems like an awfully loose use of the word legendary. 
OMG those are the only ones I've holed. A+++++ would cornnhole again. Joe Bryant keeps dodging me but he'll meet up with GM. :rolleyes:  

I don't generally wear them, but I'm having trouble with the venom directed at the art of the cargo fashion. They were the height of style back in college. 

I agree with this.  There are far worst style issues than cargo shorts.

You guys throwing heat sound like queer eye for the straight guy.

True..but so were jorts and wearing a ballcap backwards.

True..but so were jorts and wearing a ballcap backwards.
You could not get away with jean shorts where I went. Just not happening. Nor the ball cap backwards. It had to be a Game hat, broken in and dirty.   

I just ordered a pair of jorts, by the way. They're back. I might even roll them up into cuffs at the bottom.  

You could not get away with jean shorts where I went. Just not happening. Nor the ball cap backwards. It had to be a Game hat, broken in and dirty.   

I just ordered a pair of jorts, by the way. They're back. I might even roll them up into cuffs at the bottom.  
Make sure you get the carpenter kind with the loop on the side.  You never know when you might need to carry your hammer.

Make sure you get the carpenter kind with the loop on the side.  You never know when you might need to carry your hammer.
I’m always bringing the hammer, HEY-OHH!

Seriously, though, cut-offs is where it’s at

Seriously, though, like mr. furley said, it's good to see guys get together and have a round of golf or two. Who cares what they wear? I know, I know, it's all in good fun to make fun of it and comes from love. But big ups to them. 

This reminds me of something we did during the "dead months" of football over at The Huddle.  We called it "Mystery Huddler".  Someone would be the "host", and would get a series of pics from someone on the board.  The host would post said pics one by one until someone guessed who it was.  As you may imagine, the smack talk was great.

@ChiefD and @cap'n grunge can speak to the awesomeness of this.

Maybe someone should volunteer to run this here.  Trust me it was incredibly fun.

Edit to add:  the advent of Facebook may render this tougher, but I would guess not everyone here is FB friends with one another.  Maybe I'm wrong (and out of the loop?).  I'm FB friends with a couple staffers here but that's it.   :bag:

This reminds me of something we did during the "dead months" of football over at The Huddle.  We called it "Mystery Huddler".  Someone would be the "host", and would get a series of pics from someone on the board.  The host would post said pics one by one until someone guessed who it was.  As you may imagine, the smack talk was great.

@ChiefD and @cap'n grunge can speak to the awesomeness of this.

Maybe someone should volunteer to run this here.  Trust me it was incredibly fun.

Edit to add:  the advent of Facebook may render this tougher, but I would guess not everyone here is FB friends with one another.  Maybe I'm wrong (and out of the loop?).  I'm FB friends with a couple staffers here but that's it.   :bag:
It was indeed a riot.  And sometimes inappropriate. The mystery huddler had to have a thick skin for sure.  :lol:

Nobody likes a brown-noser, chief.

Arizona Ron said:
Depending on the activity, I'll let a Jesus cruiser slide but no adult man should have on crocs.
I might make an exception on a boat. Don't own any but don't have a problem with my FIL wearing them on the boat. 

You can take my cargo shorts off my dead body. 

coincidentally, 90% of these guys in the photo went to March Madness together
I know there was a staff retreat in Vegas during MM this year. Rud and I both were stumbling around half in the wrapper outside before the Golden Knights game trying to introduce ourselves and we couldn't find each other. :bag:

Users who are viewing this thread