What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stormy Daniels arrested (1 Viewer)

Tom Servo

Nittany Beavers
Her attorney claims it's a set up - but it appears she touched half the crowd.

But in a probable cause affidavit obtained by CNN affiliate WSYX, detectives who were at the Sirens Gentlemen's Club said they observed Daniels remove her top and force patrons' faces into her chest.

"The officers also observed Ms. Clifford fondling the breasts of female patrons," Franklin County Municipal Court records show.

When officers witnessed those activities, three detectives approached the stage. Daniels allegedly made her way toward two detectives, leaned over and grabbed their faces. She shoved each of their faces between her breasts, court documents said.

She fondled a third officer's buttocks and breasts, according to the documents. Daniels was one of three people arrested at the club, but it's unclear who the other two were.
Going to need StripClubGuys.com members to fully explain this.

I would rather Daniels walk and her slime ball lawyer arrested.

Anyway..this happens in Metro-Detroit a couple times a year when vice squads hit all the itty bars. 

Is a sting like this a regular occurrence in the area? If not, this is something a guy like Putin would do, not the POTUS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling that this is going to end up in the political thread... 

In other news, I am pretty sure that the officers who had to investigate this are going to have a real hard time going forward.........

When officers witnessed those activities, three detectives approached the stage. Daniels allegedly made her way toward two detectives, leaned over and grabbed their faces. She shoved each of their faces between her breasts, court documents said.

She fondled a third officer's buttocks and breasts, according to the documents. Daniels was one of three people arrested at the club, but it's unclear who the other two were.
Most of the time I say police are underpaid.  In this case, no matter what they make, these guys are fleecing us.

Users who are viewing this thread