Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Her attorney claims it's a set up - but it appears she touched half the crowd.

But in a probable cause affidavit obtained by CNN affiliate WSYX, detectives who were at the Sirens Gentlemen's Club said they observed Daniels remove her top and force patrons' faces into her chest.

"The officers also observed Ms. Clifford fondling the breasts of female patrons," Franklin County Municipal Court records show.

When officers witnessed those activities, three detectives approached the stage. Daniels allegedly made her way toward two detectives, leaned over and grabbed their faces. She shoved each of their faces between her breasts, court documents said.

She fondled a third officer's buttocks and breasts, according to the documents. Daniels was one of three people arrested at the club, but it's unclear who the other two were.

Going to need StripClubGuys.com members to fully explain this.

• Like 1

I feel bad for all the victims who went to the club who were expecting to just see naked women and were deeply scarred by being forced to touch them. God speed in their recovery.

• Like 18
Just now, eoMMan said:

I think lots of Ohio is Trump territory.

No doubt- just saying the officers must have saw she was performing and targeted her, right?  I mean this kind of thing can't be rare at such establishments. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Not to be tinfoil but I assume this was a politically targeted sting, right?

Assuming right ??- when are stripers arrested for doing their job?? 

Is a sting like this a regular occurrence in the area? If not, this is something a guy like Putin would do, not the POTUS.

Edited by Jobber
9 minutes ago, Da Guru said:

I would rather Daniels walk and her slime ball lawyer arrested.

Anyway..this happens in Metro-Detroit a couple times a year when vice squads hit all the itty bars. 

I would rather Daniels force my face into her chest than Avenatti. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Da Guru said:

I agree...and I would rather force my fist into Avenattis face.

I would reply with a similar comment but I don't want the ban. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Also I think this should be in the Politics forum. Those are the most political pair of boobs since Kerry and Edwards.

I just reported you for saying the B word.  Please clean up your act, guy.

• Like 5
55 minutes ago, Stinkin Ref said:

rumor has it Pacman would have been there to participate but he was at a different script club.....

Did they read him his rights at the script club?

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Also I think this should be in the Politics forum. Those are the most political pair of boobs since Kerry and Edwards.

:lmao:

2 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

When officers witnessed those activities, three detectives approached the stage. Daniels allegedly made her way toward two detectives, leaned over and grabbed their faces. She shoved each of their faces between her breasts, court documents said.

She fondled a third officer's buttocks and breasts, according to the documents. Daniels was one of three people arrested at the club, but it's unclear who the other two were.

Most of the time I say police are underpaid.  In this case, no matter what they make, these guys are fleecing us.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, gianmarco said:

Title of your sex tape?

7 minutes ago, Ramsay Hunt Experience said:

That will forever remain, Warning, May Cause Blindness. 

If you guys don't mind, we are trying to limit the adult talk on the board to just the Classical Music Thread. Please more your sex tape talk to there. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ilov80s said:

yep- take it to the politics forum..     who really cares what this bimbo does?   

20 minutes ago, Gustavo Fring said:

No need to arrest her honestly - when you are still stripping at 50+ that's a prison in and of itself.  

For her or the customers?

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

For her or the customers?

Probably not motor boating as much as it is smashing your face into pancake batter.