What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How to deal w/the pedophiliacs in public? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEADYMOBBIN 22

Footballguy
Went to the mall today with my daughter. She walks fast and was a good 15 yards ahead of me which allowed me the space to observe at least 3 men over 40 who were clearly staring at my daughter as well as other girls. While waiting outside a store for my daughter to look around there was one older guy who was posted up at the eatery and was taking double takes at every girl who was roughly 15 or under. He would wait until they passed and then about 5 seconds later he would turn completely around and stare at their butts. Later on I went to the grocery store and there was another older guy who was likely drunk appeared to be following young girls around the store. I remember YEARS ago taking my then 13 y/o neice to there mall and I had to confront a 30+ year old dude trying to book her. :eek:  I know most dudes are pretty gross and just because they're looking doesn't mean they're going to act but its still Fn weird. 

So my my question is.... How do you fathers of daughters deal with these dudes? When I was much younger and before kids I would get pretty confrontational with people when I saw something bad happening. Got into a lot of fights. I toned all that down but Im not sure Im going to be able to control myself when I see this kinda stuff. Today I didn't get into any confrontations because both men that I walked up to after I caught them looking at my daughter both backed down without a word when they saw the anger in my eyes. I won't be that lucky forever. 

WTF man????????????????????????

ETA - I forgot to say my daughter is 11. ELEVEN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys are gonna look. Some look because they're pedohebephiles. Others look because they think that the girl is legitimately 18 years old.

I'm not sure what you can do about them unless the guy is actually approaching your daughter.
I don't want to get involved at all. Today was just sorta eye opening and caught me off guard. 

I hope I can handle it better. 

One thing you can do is have a talk with your daughter about how to deal with guys like that. Don't let her fall into the trap of feeling flattered just because a guy is paying attention to her.
Oh we have. We have very open and candid conversation with our daughters, 11 & 13. Sex, drugs, rock n roll, we talk about it all. 

Mayde me sick when my daughter was younger. Still does :lol:

A simple "yeah she's 15 dude" usually helped. Helped me feel better at least
Scary thing is in some cultures she'd be married with kids already. 

Depending on the 15yo, the guy might really not know she isn't much older. But I do like to think the comment is enough.

I only have one daughter, who's 4. So I don't really know what I'd do. Luckily she's small in stature, unlikely to be over 5'0", so if a dude is checking her out before she's 20, he's definitely a creep.

Old enough to have a granddaughter :)

I'm 46
Oh no, that means you remember the catch!? Iwas just a bit too young for that. (I’m 41)) I didn’t start watching football until 1985. My very first football game that I remember sitting down to watch on purpose was the game that the Dolphins beat the Bears to prevent them from going undefeated.

There's a certain look of people that frequent my local mall.  I was there a few months ago and passed two teenage girls.  There was a guy who looked out of place walking behind them by about 10 feet.  When I passed him, his walk looked unnatural because he wasn't moving his arm that was carrying his phone.  It bugged me for a few seconds until I realized he was probably filming a certain part of the girls as they walked.  I told the next security guard I saw, but didn't see the guy again so I don't know if anything more happened.  I think that's the best thing I could have done especially since I wasn't alone at the mall. 

Any time I plan on going to the mall or somewhere with security now, I find and save the security phone number beforehand.  

I know exactly what you are saying though.  It still really creeps me out.

Unless I am mistaken, the thread title does not make sense for a 15 year old according to the definition of the word.

It would make sense for an 11 year old.

Huh? Why do I need help Because I was taken aback by a bunch of grown meant fawning over teens?

You sure I didn't touch a nerve with you? 
You're loc'ing up on people in public because you think you can read their mind.  That's f'ing crazy man.   My girlfriend nudges me all the time and calls me a pervert when we're out.  85% of the time I'm in my own head and don't even see the hot butt cheeks falling out of the shorts until she points them out.  I picture you walking up to some zoned out, tired of shopping guys with this psychotic look in your eye thinking THEY'RE the messed up ones.

I don't think people can read other people's minds in general and when they attempt to, or think they can, it's usually some kind of subconscious projection. I'm not taking a shot at you personally Moob, that's my general x+y=z formula across the board on that kind of human behavior in any situation. 

You're loc'ing up on people in public because you think you can read their mind.  That's f'ing crazy man.   My girlfriend nudges me all the time and calls me a pervert when we're out.  85% of the time I'm in my own head and don't even see the hot butt cheeks falling out of the shorts until she points them out.  I picture you walking up to some zoned out, tired of shopping guys with this psychotic look in your eye thinking THEY'RE the messed up ones.

I don't think people can read other people's minds in general and when they attempt to, or think they can, it's usually some kind of subconscious projection. I'm not taking a shot at you personally Moob, that's my general x+y=z formula across the board on that kind of human behavior in any situation. 
Oh my 

When you’re “zoned out” do you frequently stop, turn around, and “zone out” in the direction of 11yo girls asses?

Because he mentioned that in the post.... 

When we are out I like to people watch - all people.  Sometimes I have to remind myself not to look like a creeper staring at kids or teens.  Most of the time I’m daydreaming about when my kids were that age.  

I kind of understand what you’re saying but give me a shout back in a few years when you see some 55-year-old dude staring at your 11-year-old daughters ###. When this happened there were no other girls in the vicinity and I was within 3 feet of this dude when I observe his behavior. I didn’t have to read his mind, I watched his eyes as he turned and watched her pass and then looked downwards and didn’t move from that position until I crossed his vision and stared into his eyes. He is lucky I didn’t punch him in his nose. I am also lucky that I didn’t punch him in his nose as that would be stupid, immature and dangerous.

And you did take a shot of me personally. Twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread