What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFICIAL 2018 Training Camp & Preseason: News & Tidbits Thread (1 Viewer)

Faust

MVP
One of my favorite threads is back for another edition. Once again I will be posting training camp and preseason news from any sources that I come across.  

I also appreciate the contributions that are made to this thread from all other FBG members and in years past there have been many who cover their local teams who have helped to make this thread a great success.

Please feel free to add commentary or camp battles that you are interested in following or links to any other threads and news articles that will help make this the best source for ongoing information prior to the kick-off on the 2018 NFL season.

This year I am requesting a little more help with posting any information that you might stumble across as it significantly helps me in my quest to make this thread the go to stop for all things training camp & preseason!

Prior years:

OFFICIAL 2017 Training Camp & Preseason: News & Tidbits Thread

OFFICIAL 2016 Training Camp & Preseason: News & Tidbits Thread

OFFICIAL 2015 Training Camp & Preseason: News & Tidbits Thread

OFFICIAL 2014 Training Camp & Preseason: News & Tidbits Thread

OFFICIAL 2013 Training Camp & Preseason: News & Tidbits Thread

* OFFICIAL * 2012 Training Camp / Preseason News & Tidbits Thread

2011 Training Camp / Preseason Observations, News & Tidbits Thread

Training Camp & Preseason Observations

Excellent.

Faust which sites do you link the most to?

i don't check all of them but don't wanna double up on the same articles if we add them here

Excellent.

Faust which sites do you link the most to?

i don't check all of them but don't wanna double up on the same articles if we add them here
NFL.com, ESPN, CBS Sports, SI.com, Bleacher Report, Yahoo sports, and Rotoworld tend to be my mainstays.

The majority of these websites used to publish fantastic training camp series that have kind of fallen by the wayside with the mass exodus of journalists from print and online media.

If you stumble across any good information that hasn’t been posted then please feel free to post it here.

Cheers,

Faust 

Users who are viewing this thread