What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In season management MFL 25,50 and $100 leagues. (1 Viewer)

Kwai Chang Caine

Footballguy
Hey Guys, does anyone know if MFL is having these this year? I love playing in them and have had some nice success in that platform. So far I don't think they are after selling the bestabll mfl10 platform. 

Anyone know what's up? 

And if they are not, what sites do you guys like for 25-100 buy in? I'm familiar with FFPC (mixed feelings on them...) but know any other sites. 

TIA

Welp, I contacted MFL and they sold all their public leagues to Fanball. Very disappointing. 

I looked at the managed leagues in Fanball and as far as I can tell, they are H2H but with best ball style "optimum roster." What's the point of playing H2H if you don't have to use strategy to make weekly lineup decisions? No thanks.

Hey Guys, does anyone know if MFL is having these this year? I love playing in them and have had some nice success in that platform. So far I don't think they are after selling the bestabll mfl10 platform. 

Anyone know what's up? 

And if they are not, what sites do you guys like for 25-100 buy in? I'm familiar with FFPC (mixed feelings on them...) but know any other sites. 

TIA
dataforceff.com has the most options of any site I've seen. Auctions, BB, dynasty, salary cap, you name it. 

I checked them out. I was a little put off by the extra charges to make your deposit. I don't get that. They get their cut of every league. Why add this bullcrap? I'm not paying $.99 plus 4%. 
I hear you. It does seem like the "regulatory fee" is pretty standard everywhere now. I joined a dynasty startup at safeleagues.com and their regulatory fees are even higher at $7 per league...even in the cheap $30 league. I think everything is just so regulated now that it's hard to make money running these sites unless your Draftkings or one of the biggies. 

Fresh Prince of Bel Nor said:
I hear you. It does seem like the "regulatory fee" is pretty standard everywhere now. I joined a dynasty startup at safeleagues.com and their regulatory fees are even higher at $7 per league...even in the cheap $30 league. I think everything is just so regulated now that it's hard to make money running these sites unless your Draftkings or one of the biggies. 
Ya know that makes sense. May give them a try. 

I didn't play them last year, but didn't RTSports have a bunch of these leagues?  Maybe they started charging a premium, but I do remembering a few years ago reading the analysis that they had the best payout % across all tiers.

I didn't play them last year, but didn't RTSports have a bunch of these leagues?  Maybe they started charging a premium, but I do remembering a few years ago reading the analysis that they had the best payout % across all tiers.
Bingo!! Thanks man! It's almost exactly like the MFL25s I love so much. $30 per team but by three for $75. Just started first draft. Thanks for this heads up my friend! 

Users who are viewing this thread