What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 FBG Subscriber Contest (4 Viewers)

djjosee said:
I had zero involvement in last night's TNF game ... not a good start for sure.
Zero involvement is better than the owners of Vikings D (1217 - 1pt), Daniel Carlson (1145 - 0pt), Greg Zuerlein (836 - 0pt), Dalvin Cook (485 - 2pt), Latavius Murray (473 - 2.8pt), John Kelly (396 - 0pt), Tyler Higbee (110 - 0pt), Gerald Everett (66 - 2.8pt), Kai Forbath (70 - 0pt), Malcolm Brown (37 - 0pt), and even Rams D (1125 - 6pt, considering their $8 cost).  Granted, many of these owners may also have players who went off, but chances are anyone who had Goff and or Cousins is done at QB.  Unless we see multiple shootouts on Sunday/Monday, the cut line won't be through the roof.

Zero involvement is better than the owners of Vikings D (1217 - 1pt), Daniel Carlson (1145 - 0pt), Greg Zuerlein (836 - 0pt), Dalvin Cook (485 - 2pt), Latavius Murray (473 - 2.8pt), John Kelly (396 - 0pt), Tyler Higbee (110 - 0pt), Gerald Everett (66 - 2.8pt), Kai Forbath (70 - 0pt), Malcolm Brown (37 - 0pt), and even Rams D (1125 - 6pt, considering their $8 cost).  Granted, many of these owners may also have players who went off, but chances are anyone who had Goff and or Cousins is done at QB.  Unless we see multiple shootouts on Sunday/Monday, the cut line won't be through the roof.
I already told Dalton & Tannehill to take the week off.

1:00 players are:

RB - Peyton Barber & Aaron Jones

WR - Keelan Cole, Michael Gallup, Chris Godwin, John Ross, Taywan Taylor

TE - Trey Burton, Charles Clay, Dallas Goedert, Ryan Griffin

K - Josh Lambo, Kaimi Fairbairn

D - CHI

Had no players on Thursday.  Let's go team!

my RB this week

CMC - Bye

Fournette - 4.00 pts now OUT

P Barber - 2.30 so far

L Miller - 1.00 pt so far

Breida - Questionable/GTD

:cry:
Yep I feel your pain, couldn’t watch the early games pulled us Scored on my phone.... 

Bears 48 point.... 48 F ing points..... Howard.... 2.5(how does this even happen) 

I need either Rivers or Flacco to go off for 30+ and either Kelce or John Brown to go for at least 20

Last edited by a moderator:
On to next week Tks to Ryan, Zeke, Diggs, Allison, Ross, Dorsett, Burton, Parkey, Chicago D with a couple to go...

I'm at 136 - sweating out this afternoon's games with nobody playing.

I still have Conner (- 0), and Freeman (- 2.5) [thanks, Howard!]

And, maybe John Brown (-7.5).  McManus (-15) and Chiefs (-10) are unlikely to score for me.

I feel pretty good, but would like to see Freeman turn up with a decent night.

Is there any for the Calcomatic to still score our teams after we are kicked out?

my 2nd account is about out as well. 

In the 170s so feeling good this week.

Looks like Calcomatic is picking up the wrong scoring for Chad Williams (Arizona) - showing 9.7 but based on the box scores I am seeing it looks like it should be zero

-QG

Sweating big time...  sitting at 138.55 and pretty much done....

RBs were killer... cmc, fournette,  carson,  breida...  have conner -4, Sanders-9 and that's about it...

:scared:

I’m riding the Turk again 127 with Barkley and Lockett counting and only Washington and Kelce(-a lot) left.

if barkley  doesn’t rack up some points hee I’m toast with all my RB putting up horrible games, all under 4 points exept Barkley. 

Rivers TD put me up to 137.7 with him, Breida and the Raiders D currently playing. I still have Flacco, J Brown and Kelce later.

? 142 with Washington or Kelce -10.5 

i fear the reaper, Howard and barber killed any chance I had. The rest of my team all put up reasonable/predicted numbers but forced to take a 3.5 at RB and 3 WR all between 13-10.5pts it’s an ugly day. 

Score: 161.45 cut line before last 2 games 135 I feel like in right on the line and need a little help Lots of high scoring player still left

Flacco -19,25

J Brown and Freeman -13,20 and -10,30

223 on the board with Conner (-17.8) Mahomes (-48.3) and Andrews (-12.7) left. 

Good luck to those sweating the Turk!!

224.4 thats two weeks in a row over 200.  I am sure I just put the voo doo on myself by posting that and will exit next week.

Sitting at 146.9 and the cut is 135. I feel comfortable right now though. My 2 starting running backs have a combined 3.7 points and I have Conner and Freeman left. John Brown will count after 14 and Mahommes will count after 30

Users who are viewing this thread