What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 FBG Subscriber Contest (4 Viewers)

http://calcomatic.com/Standings

I changed the Calcomatic Standings page for week 14, 15, and 16.  The Live Score Column shows the live score for the current week.  The Total column shows the cumulative score for all three weeks of this portion of the contest.  Weeks 14 and 15 will be updated once those weeks complete so you will be able to sort on the Total column to see your current rank in the Standings.  The "My Entry" page shows only the current week, so if you are fortunate to still be in the contest you should focus your attentions to the Standings page.

Good luck to those still in the contest (you luck SOBs :)  ).
I appreciate your work on this

Heres hoping I can overcome the Henry handicap... likely not but maybe

Last edited by a moderator:

I changed the Calcomatic Standings page for week 14, 15, and 16.  The Live Score Column shows the live score for the current week.  The Total column shows the cumulative score for all three weeks of this portion of the contest.  Weeks 14 and 15 will be updated once those weeks complete so you will be able to sort on the Total column to see your current rank in the Standings.  The "My Entry" page shows only the current week, so if you are fortunate to still be in the contest you should focus your attentions to the Standings page.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness. 'Happy Holidays...

Looks like there is one team with both Kittle and Henry.  I bet he is feeling good right about now

Entry 100226 Rank: 124 (Score: 162.05

T Lockett -9.9  Need a big game ,a huge game

Janikowski - 3 and he hasn't scored for me this year

If somehow I can get into the 180s id be happy,

matuski said:
The Henry owners have the weakness of Henry on their roster the next two week.
I know it has nothing to do with this contest, but I had Henry in my season-long league. 

And lost.

Ghost entry would be in 209th and done this week at 143.30.

Wasn't meant to be - too many injuries and bad decisions

-QG

207.85, good for 12th place. Managed to stay within striking distance of the Henry and Cooper owners, so that's a plus. I wish I had the 15 points from Goedert's TD that the zebras took off of me, though. He ended up as my #2 flex, so they all would have counted.

207.85, good for 12th place. Managed to stay within striking distance of the Henry and Cooper owners, so that's a plus. I wish I had the 15 points from Goedert's TD that the zebras took off of me, though. He ended up as my #2 flex, so they all would have counted.
Ouch

QuizGuy66 said:
Ghost entry would be in 209th and done this week at 143.30.

Wasn't meant to be - too many injuries and bad decisions

-QG
My ghost entry would be sitting 146th with a lowly 161.25, but I would've used Eli for the first time!

I don't remember anyone posting the breakdown for the finals teams. Overall survival rate is 1.67%.

roster       #              Survival %

18             31                .77
19             14                .80
20             19               1.37
21             17               1.43
22              21              1.90
23              26              2.58
24              24              2.68
25              16              2.04
26               21             3.13
27               16             2.85
28               18             3.83
29                8               1.82
30                21             2.59

As usual, 18 man teams have the lowest survival rate, but the most teams in the finals because of the huge number they started with.  Looks like the "sweet spot" for survival was 26-28.

I don't remember anyone posting the breakdown for the finals teams. Overall survival rate is 1.67%.

roster       #              Survival %

18             31                .77
19             14                .80
20             19               1.37
21             17               1.43
22              21              1.90
23              26              2.58
24              24              2.68
25              16              2.04
26               21             3.13
27               16             2.85
28               18             3.83
29                8               1.82
30                21             2.59

As usual, 18 man teams have the lowest survival rate, but the most teams in the finals because of the huge number they started with.  Looks like the "sweet spot" for survival was 26-28.
The last two weeks the script was flipped and the smaller the roster the better the survival rate.  This is why the 29 and 30 man rosters slipped down the standings.  They were on pace to overtake the 18 man rosters.  This year was the lowest number of 18 man rosters making the final 250.

Thank you - I just opened this for the first time and thought i was ranked 15th!!!!!

Then I noticed it was sorted in ascending order of entry ID's.  :kicksrock:

Thank you - I just opened this for the first time and thought i was ranked 15th!!!!!

Then I noticed it was sorted in ascending order of entry ID's.  :kicksrock:
Yeah, sorry about that.  Before week 14 the order doesn't matter before the games start for that week, so it defaults to ordering by the ids.  I'll see if I have time to take a look at this tonight and sort buy the Total column so things are more accurate in weeks 14, 15, and 16.

The guy in 1st place made an early week's cutoff by .15 

Wow. Hope they win it all. 
:boxing:

I'm thinking he's had all the luck he deserves between that and having Derrick Freaking Henry score him 48 points last week (not to mention also having Cooper). Time to spread it out a little.

Yeah, sorry about that.  Before week 14 the order doesn't matter before the games start for that week, so it defaults to ordering by the ids.  I'll see if I have time to take a look at this tonight and sort buy the Total column so things are more accurate in weeks 14, 15, and 16.
@matuski - the standings page now sorts by Total Points during week 14,15, and 16 - thanks for pointing this out!

I realize that this thread is dedicated to the Subscriber, however, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention how shocked I am that Derrick Henry is only 4.5% owned in Fanduel's $4M NFL Fan Championship contest - absolutely unreal - after he showed his you-know-what on Thursday night. 'Guess thousands thought that night was a complete fluke. Go figure...

Ghost entry continues to show why it is a ghost now.  WR Points:  7.10 and 1.90 :lmao: :bag:

Couldn't help but notice that it has exactly one player in common with the entry currently in first.  Go figure ;)

-QG

I'm just happy to be here. Would be awesome to have had Henry and to be in the running for some big money, but once he went off it was obvious I was just playing for a 2019 subscription/$25.

I'm sitting pretty good with CMC left this week yet. This has just been fun to not be out like week 5 like every other year for me it seems. Goes to show how much this forum helps! (My first year actually participating in this thread prior to the selection process). Unless my team completely craps the bed I should easily finish in the top 150. 

Can't wait for next year.  

I realize that this thread is dedicated to the Subscriber, however, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention how shocked I am that Derrick Henry is only 4.5% owned in Fanduel's $4M NFL Fan Championship contest - absolutely unreal - after he showed his you-know-what on Thursday night. 'Guess thousands thought that night was a complete fluke. Go figure...
It has more to do with not trusting his coaches to give him the ball than anything about Henry directly, IMO

It has more to do with not trusting his coaches to give him the ball than anything about Henry directly, IMO
'Quite possible... However, should a complete stranger offer me a full course meal that ends up inducing a tear like that bite of ratatouille did Anton Ego, like Billy Ray Valentine remaining in that limo with Mortimer and Randolph Duke, I think I'd trust him and "hang out" with that fellow "for a while." The Titans' staff knows (underscored) Henry and Thursday night's running game was indicative of said full course meal. I would have expected that everyone would envision every member of the staff clad with a napkin, knife, and fork in hand, on Sunday. 'Guess that's just my logic...

Not good when a kicker is your highest score in a given week.  

My worst week by 50 points.... :cry:
I feel your pain. CMC snuck past Fairbairn, but just barely.  6 of my 9 WRs caught 1 pass or less (and the other 3 weren't much better, giving me a total of 10 points. Add in stinkers from Goff, Cook, and Hooper and mediocre performances from everyone else and it's far and away my worst week of the year. Dropped to 26th place; still a good chance to cash, but the big money is out of the question.

Meanwhile, Derrick Henry scored a total of 91.6 points during the first 13 weeks of the contest...and 77.6 in 2 weeks of the finals.

After a bad first week, a good second week has me competitive.  Still a big gap to first, but not impossible.  

After 2 weeks sitting 8th overall @ 382.75 (high score in week 2).  

Good Luck

BJB

Users who are viewing this thread