What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (2 Viewers)

I feel sorry for these people. I hope they've moved on, and what I mean by that is that I hope that they have moved on with their lives, not that I hope that they've moved on to a new conspiracy.
There are still tens of thousands of people in this country upset about the outcome of the US Civil War.  

Her poor kids. I just wonder if these people will ever come back to reality or of they are too far gone. Based on what that woman was saying, it seems unlikely she will have a lightbulb moment where she realizes she got sucked into some weird crap on the internet that wasn't real. 

She seems like a rational young lady. 
I"m one that tries to understand "why?".  To that, I can KIND of SORTA...maybe understand some of the point, the positions and rhetoric of what this lady is saying.... but then I realize that her champion is Donald Trump.

I'd have more understanding from the Trumper group if they had chosen a person like Bane from the third Batman movie instead of Trump as their idealogue/cult of personality.  At least he wouldn't  have  a track record of sucking up to the politicians, the media and the "elitle" culture the way Trump did for 40+ years. Bane didn't sit on a gold toilet.  

Her poor kids. I just wonder if these people will ever come back to reality or of they are too far gone. Based on what that woman was saying, it seems unlikely she will have a lightbulb moment where she realizes she got sucked into some weird crap on the internet that wasn't real. 
It's like millions of Americans all quit smoking simultaneously. 

BTW, I wouldn't stand by any cans. 

They aren't all mentally unstable. Some are, for sure. And some are just dumb. They're suckers, who are super excited that they are getting the inside scoop on a conspiracy. I have an aunt that is convinced a vaccine gave her nephew autism. She's not mentally deranged, she's a dumb townie hick. 

They are able to be part of this thing, and it's the most interesting thing they have going on. 

That Kansas woman was just reciting a list of hashtags the QAnon grifters use. Nothing Can Stop What's Coming! 

Great delivery, you could tell she thought she was blowing everyone's mind with truth bombs. 

"There's lot of good guys out there ready to do bad things soon"

Another anti-masker goes ballistic at a Board of Commissioners meeting in Ottawa County, Michigan
They're probably not good guys then are they?

All over ####### masks. Shaking my head at the stupidity this country exhibits on a daily basis. My daughter is a 3rd grade teacher. Our school system has been open a week and COVID is rampant because my governor is a stodgy old white man that believes in "my freedoms" over science (or even common sense at this point) to the point where they've shut down one school for two weeks to go virtual until after the Labor Day break. The school system is between a rock & a hard place because they are dependent on state funding and it gets pulled if they institute a mask mandate. Whole thing is just stupid.

A disgraceful Mike Flynn, convicted liar that he is, signing a bat with “WWG1WGA” yesterday at AMPFest.

This man stokes the fires of the QAnon conspiracy theory and needs to be held accountable.

My wife's friend and husband are full blown Qanon people now.  The husband was also a 9/11 was an inside job guy, but I didn't really take that seriously at the time.

It is sad.  She literally cannot have a normal conversation now.  Like, a few months ago my wife texted her and just asked how she was doing, and the reply was about Ghislaine Maxwell's trial.

Q is running for Senate in Arizona

Ron Watkins filed to run in AZ. 

I watched this entire two minute video. By the end I wanted to give him a swirly in the boys bathroom, and pull his underwear over his head, so the only thing showing is that......that mustache. 

This guy brings out a high school bully I was unaware was inside me.  

Thousands radicalized. By this little putz.

Hard to believe we are here as a nation. 
Is it really? It's been there for years, just under the top layer, this dude (or whoever Q is) just poked a hole through the top layer and BOOM! Think of the volcano in Yellowstone. Been sitting there dormant for 600,000 years. On the surface everything looks cool, buffalo roaming, tourists getting eaten by bears, all is how it should be. Doesn't mean the lave underneath is just sitting idle, it's working it's way to the top and eventually it will find that soft spot and explode. That's Q 

Big loss for Michael Flynn's family in their $75 million lawsuit against CNN.

A magistrate judge says it wasn't defamatory to call them QAnon followers.

The judge wrote: "The Flynns’ own statements establish that they meet the dictionary definition of a follower of QAnon."

REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION

In the Video, General Flynn, the Flynns, and other members of their family stood with their right hands raised and repeated the oath to the United States Constitution (the “Oath”). (Id.)2 After repeating the Oath, General Flynn stated, “where we go one, we go all,” which the Flynns and their family each repeated, and then stated, “God Bless America.”

CNN characterized QAnon supporters as “detached from ‘reality’” and having “an utter ‘disregard’ for the facts.”

The judge wrote: "The Flynns’ own statements establish that they meet the dictionary definition of a follower of QAnon."

In the Video, General Flynn, the Flynns, and other members of their family stood with their right hands raised and repeated the oath to the United States Constitution (the “Oath”). (Id.)2 After repeating the Oath, General Flynn stated, “where we go one, we go all,” which the Flynns and their family each repeated, and then stated, “God Bless America.”

CNN characterized QAnon supporters as “detached from ‘reality’” and having “an utter ‘disregard’ for the facts.”
What a monumental backfire.

They had to have known that the video would be played in court. It's so blatant that I can't help but wonder if they lost on purpose just to drum up sympathy and donations.

Q members at the Trump rally in Iowa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oXZXT3D0UE

Imagine being this Q Shaman dude. He has spent his adult life uneducated, unemployed, prematurely balding, no female relationships, and living with his mother. He finally finds some sense of purpose, giving all that his low wattage brainpower can offer to this "movement".

It not only collapses around him, but leads to his incarceration. And now, on top of all of that, he is accused of being a spy, a Trojan horse by the Q followers.

That's a lot to process. 

You really need to watch the entire thing.

When he doubles back to the two not-a-cult women, and then we meet the guy who drops the truth bomb regarding the Balloon Plane. 

Its amazing how many people like that there are.  That believe so much in that guy of all people.

Who also seem to want to push that same hero worship on to others....as if Biden voters are that devoted to him as well.  But they/we aren't.  Instead, he gets rightfully criticized and Id say most here believe he should not be on the ticket in 2024.

In no way do I want to come off as supporting these Q lunatics, but the irony of the bolded made me laugh.

Jim Caviezel, the actor from The Thin Red Line and The Passion Of The Christ, speaks at….

The Qanon conference in Las Vegas.

Yes, I said Qanon conference in Las Vegas.

He steals from Mel Gibson.

Qanon has high jacked religion, because why not.

Some people will believe anything… so sad.

Jim Caviezel, the actor from The Thin Red Line and The Passion Of The Christ, speaks at….

The Qanon conference in Las Vegas.

Yes, I said Qanon conference in Las Vegas.

He steals from Mel Gibson.

Qanon has high jacked religion, because why not.

Some people will believe anything… so sad.
Ooof...liked him in Person of Interest as well.  He and Michael Emerson.

Users who are viewing this thread