What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (4 Viewers)

No

I am done until around midnight. 

Thanks all, appreciate the challenge.
What exactly is the challenge?  It doesn’t take intellect to dismiss facts that disagree with your narrative.  You’re demanding we take a lot on faith without much explanation of how or why we should blindly follow Q.  You can’t even acknowledge your factual errors or contradictions, save one really obvious one you tried to plea down to a lesser charge.

Nothing you are doing is difficult.  

There was almost a coup prior to Trump but the takedown is bein done legally with Trump. There is a great video but for the life of me I cannot find it. Will have to look again.
If the Mililary is running things thru Trump...that is not technically legal.  They were not elected.

It looks like Trump's signature obscured by the pen.

#1776 starts with 17, and Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. Moreover, the year 1776 was when American independence was declared. But it was also the year when George Washington's army was defeated in its attempt to invade Quebec, which starts with the letter ... [checks notes] ... Q!
You scamp, you.

It looks like Trump's signature obscured by the pen.

#1776 starts with 17, and Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. Moreover, the year 1776 was when American independence was declared. But it was also the year when George Washington's army was defeated in its attempt to invade Quebec, which starts with the letter ... [checks notes] ... Q!
Darn you roped me back in with this post, but just temporarily or I will be looking at kitchen knife real close.

You are almost an ANON.

Your first sentence is correct is Trumps signature under one of his pens and he has written #1776 on a piece of paper.

Q's last post at that time was post 1775 so Trump actually provided post 1776 for Q.  That was the important part and a "Proof"

It was saved for post 1776 because of this part of your post  Moreover, the year 1776 was when American independence was declared.

Not a bad decode sir. Definitely on the right track. 

Again later guys. 

If Kurt Vonnegut was still alive I bet he would create a sketch of this Q fellow and I bet he would draw Q as an overweight middle aged man. Vonnegut's drawing would be rudimentary; imagine a stick figure of Q where the man's middle section would look just like the letter Q but the little Q tail would instead be a flaccid little wee-wee.  Alas, Kurt Vonnegut died from brain injuries after suffering a fall in 2007, so I guess we'll never know So it goes.

That video is the best thing I’ve seen so far to explain the tremendous draw people are having to all this. I’m anxious to read @Qanon‘s thoughts on it.
I'm down with a lot of that ####, but connecting trump as the guy who is going to expose is completely insane.  

After watching that video it's great seeing trump help out the working and everyday day people by not doing anything about the opioid crisis, giving the tax cuts to the 1% (the criminals!) and overturning regulations that put the general population at more risk.  Neat story until they introduce Trump into the picture.  

Why does trump want to expand the military budget if this plays right into the hands of the military industrial complex?

Q, based on your knowledge could you make some specific predictions?  Preferably with some sort of rough time frame (weeks, months, years, etc)?
We do not make predictions, I would not expect anything until January 2019 which is when Trumps EO come into effect. Even that is a guess.

But many things have already happened, just not the "big" things you are looking for. I think I have already pasted some Q posts to show some stuff that has already happened. You have more than you know.
You have the ability to make stuff up too.

Love the repeated slogans. Not creepy at all.

Damn that is a really disturbing video. What unnerved me is that the narrator kept stating that this is a war between good and evil, and used apocalyptic terms. 

How are these people going to react if the “enemies” aren’t arrested as they predict? What will they do if Democrats win the House and really start investigating Trump?

How are these people going to react if the “enemies” aren’t arrested as they predict?
They'll just predict new arrests for a new set of enemies. That's how conspiracy theories work. They never make definitive predictions so their worldview can never be shattered.

You obviously don't mean this question literally. (The report that Trump won the electoral college wasn't a lie.) Can I rephrase it into a more interesting question for @Qanon?

Consider an individual reporter. He double-majors in journalism and English composition in college (writes for the school paper, of course) and gets his first job covering local issues for the local paper. Crime, mostly. After a while, he starts getting assigned to more important matters, including coverage of local politicians. Later on, he gets called up to the big leagues, getting a job at the Wall Street Journal. He's at the Washington D.C. desk of the Journal, in fact, covering major political stories.

My questions are: (1) Does he ever get a formal, explicit instruction (from an editor maybe?) to create fake news rather than covering real news, or is it just something he's supposed to pick up on his own? (2) If he gets an explicit instruction, exactly where along the way did he get it? At the local paper or the national one? (Or maybe at the school paper?) When he was covering crime, or not until he was covering politics? Finally, (3) If he didn't get an explicit instruction but was just supposed to pick the fake news idea up on his own ... is every single mainstream journalist capable of getting the message, with no exceptions? How do the Rothschilds (or whoever) prevent somebody from falling through the cracks and doing a competent, diligent job of reporting real news, oblivious to the unspoken rule that everyone's supposed to be making things up?
This is my answer to all your questions. It started with Trumps candidacy.

Q   post  760 partial 

@Snowden
Thank you for showing the world how Clowns pass the narrative to journalists @ 4am.
Re_read crumbs re: SecureDrop.
John Perry Barlow.
Q

Parts of Q  post 1822 that everyone seems to have a problem understanding.

Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information?
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.
FEAR & SCARE PUSH.
They would rather see NK peace negotiations fail (WAR!) than see POTUS resolve.
Scandalous Media Bias?
Conspiracy?
Collaboration?
What are they hiding?
FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS NOT FREE AND INDEPENDENT.
FAKE NEWS MEDIA = PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Together they answer all your questions you listed above?

This isn't that hard, guys. All MSM news outlets are fake 90% of the time. (And 90% isn't necessarily exact -- it just means "often.")
Correct should have read this first before answering. I will see if I can delete that reply. Not needed thanks to you sir.

Multiple people took issue with this.

I pointed out it was false and you argued it wasn’t and called me a troll.
I cannot see all of what you are referring to but from what I can see, NOTHING there is false.

I apologize if I called you a troll. 

Just went back and looked are you talking about the 20%, Answered that number of times, This will be the last time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's what I figured.

Can't tell if you're bull####ting yourself or think you're bull####ting the world, but in 2018 it doesn't really matter.
Actually a lot has already happened if you follow the news.

From the Q post 1822    There is more but time is not on my side. 

Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of sr FBI…
Think termination of sr DOJ…

Just 2019 for the big players. Trumps March 1st EO begins then.

True or false...the economy (can talk market, jobs...) is following th trends from before Trump took office?
Absolutely false, Obama had a GDP of less than 2% and the market was if I remember around 1500 or so. 

Most news thought the market would collapse and the economy would suck.

Getting rid of onerous regulations did the most, the tax cut was huge to business and job expansion.

Tariffs may hurt now but will help in the long run. Many countries have already agreed to some.

You need to look back at history to see it. Don't even need Q for this.

Obama's economy and trade deals were terrible.  Remember his famous video about what was trump going to do to get job back, wave a magic wand?  Well abracadabra look where we are now. 

We are in the midst of the best economy in decades.

Fake News would have you think different, you'll notice the economy is not big in their "coverage" of Trump

gTrump signed his name and wrote 1776 for Q to share for Q’s 1,776th post?
Already quickly acknowledged your decode but feel the need to address is again. That was a "relatively" easy one but you are definitely on the right track if you understood that post. Do you agree it is a Proof? 

I hope you dig further, it really is fascinating thin to follow. You are looking at history, in many cases, before it happens.  That is not something offered often. 

But it isn’t irrelevant.  It’s a pattern they engage in, like promising to stop with the nukes but, you know, not doing that. 
It really is irrelevant. Trump did the deal in late 2017. That is what counts.  Remember it would take over 4 launches every month for the rest of the year.

We will see if there are any more launches, I guess. 

Neither one of us will sway the other.

Correct should have read this first before answering. I will see if I can delete that reply. Not needed thanks to you sir.
Qanon. I’ve repeatedly and respectfully asked you now 3 times to prove facts that the MSM is fake ( or 90% as you say) yet my question continues to get ignored.  I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you’ve been bombarded here and just keep missing it.  But it’s late now and the board is pretty mellow.  Really would love to see the facts so I can understand.  Thanks 

Hey Chief, does Qanon (the group, not you personally), have a mission statement? And if not, what do you think it would be if they did?
The "mission statement" if that is what you want to call it, is two posts after yours. Watch the video.

Absolutely the one, thank you very much for posting it.

I recommend anyone here, even the disbelievers to watch the video. If you don't believe it will help you understand the movement and what drives the millions of people that do believe. If you do believe it is just an awesome video to watch.

What exactly is the challenge?  It doesn’t take intellect to dismiss facts that disagree with your narrative.  You’re demanding we take a lot on faith without much explanation of how or why we should blindly follow Q.  You can’t even acknowledge your factual errors or contradictions, save one really obvious one you tried to plea down to a lesser charge.

Nothing you are doing is difficult.  
You don't think it is difficult to keep up with you all? really?

If nothing is difficult why did you not solve post 1776. Two people here did.

Users who are viewing this thread