Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

#QAnon


Juxtatarot

Recommended Posts

Since this is really important and exciting...

The_Donald and GreatAwakening subs are at war with each other right now.  And one of the GA mods is stepping down and claiming that other mods are compromised.

Q predicted this.

Edited by SacramentoBob
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SacramentoBob said:

Since this is really important and exciting...

The_Donald and GreatAwakening subs are at war with each other right now.  And one of the GA mods is stepping down and claiming that other mods are compromised.

Q predicted this.

what a circus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, The General said:

These conspiracy things are crazy enough, why are these wrapped up in the pedo stuff?

Really ####### weird.

Because then anyone defending the targets of their bizarre theories are then defending pedophiles.  "Human trafficking" gets thrown in a lot as well.

Our resident Pizzagater/CEO pulled that one a few times.  "Did you say Comet Pizza doesn't have a basement?  How dare you suggest sex trafficking isn't a problem!?!?!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, SacramentoBob said:

There's literally something there for everyone.  Old Testament, Big Pharma, Monsanto, Jews, vaccines, NASA, Islam, the Vatican, CIA, UFOs, Swiss bankers, false flags.  It's a giant conspiracy bingo sheet.

That’s the, uh, “beauty” of QAnon. Pizzagate’s narrow focus on one restaurant was its demise. I’m sure there are still believers, but things kinda fizzled after that CITIZEN INVESTIGATOR went in, shot up the store, and didn’t find anything.

With QAnon, *everyone* is implicated (except prominent conservative figures, of course). Everything is an indication that the gears of justice are starting to turn. Just this morning, the news that Pepsi’s CEO was stepping down was met with lots of excitement on Reddit - Pepsi’s CEO was a Hillary donor, of course. It’s another sign that the cards are crashing down for the Hillary/Obama/Comey pedo ring, and any day now, it’ll all be made public. Any day now...

Edited by caustic
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

Also, a decently in-depth BuzzFeed News article claiming that anarchist leftists might be behind Q in order to make the far right look like idiots.

This is where my thinking is starting to lean. It just fits what we’re seeing. I’m torn on whether people would do this to embarrass people that follow opinion based media, or to expose it as a fraud in order to combat its influence. Maybe both. 

Edited by The Football Freak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

Imagine if the season finale of Who is America? was Sacha Baron Cohen admitting to being Q.

I really was joking, but this is also something I just put together:

  • Sacha Baron Cohen's people registered the Truthbrary.org fake news website used in the show on October 13th, 2017
  • Q's first post was on October 28th, 2017

:tinfoilhat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What do you want to know. Movement is over 7 million strong, it is not a fringe movement. Quit listening to the MSM. I have some of the answers to the questions you are afraid to ask. I can attempt to inform you , if you are really interested.

 

Q  Post 1821
Aug 6 2018 13:49:39 (EST)

Important to understand prior to next drop.

FISA MEMO Request
 

FISA Title I Summary

Q

Edited by Qanon
Edited because I am still trying to learn how to include links, thank you.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Qanon said:

What do you want to know. Movement is over 7 million strong, it is not a fringe movement. Quit listening to the MSM. I have some of the answers to the questions you are afraid to ask. I can attempt to inform you , if you are really interested.

 

Q  Post 1821
Aug 6 2018 13:49:39 (EST)

Important to understand prior to next drop.

FISA MEMO Request
 

FISA Title I Summary

Q

Is Mueller a good guy or a bad guy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cannot seem to reply to specific posts yet. 

No I m not Q

Yes I am a Q acolyte

Yes it did get real, somewhat.

I am better than a magic 8 ball, I will not lie about what I know. 

The links are from the U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES PERMANENT SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE. not a trap.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

aIs Mueller a good guy or a bad guy?

Truthfully not quite sure at this time, He was a Black Hat and was involved in the U1 scandal. Remember both he and Rosenstein went in to see Trump the day before the Special Counsel was selected. They were both Marines and they say once a Marine always a Marine. No one on 8Chan is positive. I think he is now a Grey Hat and working for Trump along with RR. BUT I am not positive.

Edited by Qanon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really, wow this is a big one, will take time to answer this in detail.

Quick answer  Clinton Foundation. Millions of dollars in payoffs to both sides in Congress. Sold 20% of our country's Uranium to an enemy ie selling out the country for money.  It was eventually sold/given to Iran, They were running  secret site in Syria, remember those attacks in Northern Syria? It is no longer an issue

Longer answer when time permits.

 

Edited by Qanon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Really, wow this is a big one, will take time to answer this in detail.

Quick answer  Clinton Foundation. Millions of dollars in payoffs to both sides in Congress. Sold 20% of our country's Uranium to an enemy ie selling out the country for money.  It was eventually sold/given to Iran, They were running  secret site in Syria, remember those attacks in Northern Syria? It is no longer an issue

Longer answer when time permits.

 

Right off the bat...this is false.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reply.  Not the understanding I have if the U! deal.  My understanding after reading up on it and from knowledge passed on by a poster in this forum who is well versed in this area is that the deal was an above board transaction signed off on by numerous officials and departments and not in any way a sleight of hand by the Clintons as that would have been an impossibility due to the level of vetting by various government agencies.

Edited by dutch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Qanon said:

That is totally true. I can see I have a lot of work to do here. Cool.

You have worknto educate yourself.

A.  Our country approved the sale of a Canadian Corp that controlled a mine at the time had 20% of the US production capacity.

B. That has been changed to 10% of our capacity.

C.  Didn’t actually sell 20% of our Uranium.

There is zero reason to talk someone seriously that gets basic facts completely wrong.

I’m sure @General Malaise can educate you on the rest of what was wrong with your post.

Edited by sho nuff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Really, wow this is a big one, will take time to answer this in detail.

Quick answer  Clinton Foundation. Millions of dollars in payoffs to both sides in Congress. Sold 20% of our country's Uranium to an enemy ie selling out the country for money.  It was eventually sold/given to Iran, They were running  secret site in Syria, remember those attacks in Northern Syria? It is no longer an issue

Longer answer when time permits.

 

You should read some of General Malaise's posts on the subject to save time and effort. Don't rehash what's already been argued; just point out specific places where General Malaise is wrong.

Here are some threads where he's posted:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/763934-uranium-one-investigation-a-fresh-look/

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761741-the-hill-russian-bribery-plot-and-the-clinton-foundation/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was never about WW safety & security.
It was never about Nuclear disarmament.
It was about opening a new untapped market.
It was about securing a black site.
The ‘Exchange’.
U1.
Risk the welfare of the world.
Why?
Money.
Organized/planned by BC/HRC.
Carried out by Obama.
[remember HRC ran against Obama]
U1 [donations to CF].
$1.7b in-cash transfer to Iran [4 routes][5 planes].
Did the total withdrawal actually depart EU?
Why EU?
Define bribe.
Define kickback.
Special Interest Groups (SIG).
What US/EU Co’s Immediately closed large deals in Iran post deal?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dutch said:

Thanks for the reply.  Not the understanding I have if the U! deal.  My understanding after reading up on it and from knowledge passed on by a poster in this forum who is well versed in this area is that the deal was an above board transaction signed off on by numerous officials and departments. 

True it was signed off on by numerous officials and departments. Disagree with "above board" only cosmetically. Be careful who you trust, you will not believe how deep this went. 

Numerous officials and departments can be corrupt, you do realize right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Must be deep, so far I see it includes both Obama and Billary and perhaps Robert Mueller to boot.  Thats some high powered black ops.

Tie the ends for me please...with the format of our government precluding any more than an 8 year run for anyone as President what do underlings and career operatives gain by siding with subversives?

Edited by dutch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

You should read some of General Malaise's posts on the subject to save time and effort. Don't rehash what's already been argued; just point out specific places where General Malaise is wrong.

Here are some threads where he's posted:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/763934-uranium-one-investigation-a-fresh-look/

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761741-the-hill-russian-bribery-plot-and-the-clinton-foundation/

I don't know this person but will look at the links, thank you. 

I get my information from Q not the MSM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dutch said:

Must be deep, so far I see it includes both Obama and Billary and perhaps Robert Mueller to boot.  Thats some high powered black ops.

And GM here is now deep state to throw this message board off the scent.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

Can we just... not?

Post under your own handle if you believe any of this stuff. 

 

I totally 100% believe it. What "handle" are you referring to. 

The 8chan bakers and ANONS and that is for a reason. 

Just here to fill you in on Q, nothing more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Isn’t Q that dude from Star Trek? The same one who let the plane crash on Breaking Bad because his daughter OD’d? 

Maybe he’ll transport all the Trump fans into Borg territory. (Come to think of it, maybe he already has.) 

Yet I loved Next Gen, Hated the way they dressed him. 

Just here to spread Q truth, I understand if you are not interested.

My Q was named that for his Q Clearance: "A Q Clearance (or Q-type clearance) is a United States security clearance that is roughly comparable to a United States Department of Defense Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Access (TS-SCI)."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Qanon said:

I totally 100% believe it. What "handle" are you referring to. 

The 8chan bakers and ANONS and that is for a reason. 

Just here to fill you in on Q, nothing more.

What is your endgame when Q is revealed to just be some guys making bank selling Q and Seth Rich merchandise to rubes?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Qanon said:

Yet I loved Next Gen, Hated the way they dressed him. 

Just here to spread Q truth, I understand if you are not interested.

My Q was named that for his Q Clearance: "A Q Clearance (or Q-type clearance) is a United States security clearance that is roughly comparable to a United States Department of Defense Top Secret clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Access (TS-SCI)."

You wrote that you don’t trust the MSM. Can you be specific about something that the MSM reported that you believe to be a lie? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

Regardless, I'm digging this new dude.  He seems to have the jargon of Q believers down pretty well so I say we roll with him. 

Like Trumps told the African American voters, "what do you have to lose"

Edited by Qanon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, zoonation said:

I hate it when shtick doesn’t get facts right!

It is not shtick and like I said before I will not lie. My facts are Q's facts, believe them or not. Your choice.

Let me ask you guys  question. Why do you think so many Congressman are leaving, in unpresented numbers. Do you have a clue as to all the '3 Letter" agency  people have either quit, retired or been fired? Do you realize how many CEO's have retired. It is all related .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
  • Create New...