What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (3 Viewers)

He bolted because nobody here was stopping to sniff his big heaping pile of manure.

(somewhere on this board, someone is reading this post and thinking "hey, wait a minute, that guy made a lot of sense to me.")

jamny said:
Well, it looks like another successful job chasing someone from the board. Bravo!

We had our own resident Q believer feeding us the updates. That's comedy gold right there. And people had to come at him with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer. In the past we would have milked this for months of fine entertainment. Sad!
He was doing it just fine in the other thread and everyone was giving him #### their too.  And please spare us with the martyr crap.

jamny said:
Well, it looks like another successful job chasing someone from the board. Bravo!

We had our own resident Q believer feeding us the updates. That's comedy gold right there. And people had to come at him with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer. In the past we would have milked this for months of fine entertainment. Sad!
Do you know what happens when these things go unchallenged? Donald Trump becomes president.  

So... from my understanding, Trump's big military parade in November has long been heavily tied to Q's claims, including that the "big reveal" would coincide with the "parade" and that the parade is actually a cover for the military executing their coup against the deep state/pedophiles. This evening, the Pentagon announced that the parade is off for November, and it was stated that the Department of Defense would "explore opportunities in 2019" -- which reads to me like they're quietly cancelling the whole thing (likely in wake of the outcry over reports that it would cost about $90 million). 

Q's response to the seemingly huge news that the parade is off?

Timelines change.

Watch the budget.

Q
Comments of the true believers devolve in to speculation that the "military tribunals" that will be used to do away with the pedophile cabal can't take effect until Jan. 1 2019, thus the reason for delay.

This cult really is a sickness, I feel sorry for anyone who has been swept up in it.

So... from my understanding, Trump's big military parade in November has long been heavily tied to Q's claims, including that the "big reveal" would coincide with the "parade" and that the parade is actually a cover for the military executing their coup against the deep state/pedophiles. This evening, the Pentagon announced that the parade is off for November, and it was stated that the Department of Defense would "explore opportunities in 2019" -- which reads to me like they're quietly cancelling the whole thing (likely in wake of the outcry over reports that it would cost about $90 million). 

Comments of the true believers devolve in to speculation that the "military tribunals" that will be used to do away with the pedophile cabal can't take effect until Jan. 1 2019, thus the reason for delay.

This cult really is a sickness, I feel sorry for anyone who has been swept up in it.
For real. I mean, we are all broken inside to some extent, but geez.

Wasn't Dodds posting a while back that the big reveal was going to happen before the midterms to ensure that all the criminals (presumably Democratic sex traffickers or some such) in Congress didn't win re-election and the parade was actually a victory parade to celebrate the big win with the primary evidence being that the parade was scheduled for right after the election?

I guess that one has been blown apart now.

The funny thing is that the new Trump Talking Point is that the Iraq War was a bad idea. Poor NFL2DF can't even catch a break when the President shoots down the arguments that conservatives have been trotting out for so many years.
IIRC, the Iraq war had bipartisan support

horray for bipartisanship

As a follow up to this, Trump immediately (and assuredly, unknowingly) threw Q under the bus:

@realDonaldTrump

The local politicians who run Washington, D.C. (poorly) know a windfall when they see it. When asked to give us a price for holding a great celebratory military parade, they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it. Never let someone hold you up! I will instead...

@realDonaldTrump

....attend the big parade already scheduled at Andrews Air Force Base on a different date, & go to the Paris parade, celebrating the end of the War, on November 11th. Maybe we will do something next year in D.C. when the cost comes WAY DOWN. Now we can buy some more jet fighters!
I haven't seen any reaction from the Q crowd to Trump taking a dump all over their "victory parade" that was so crucial to the time line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this should go here, but whatever.  A guy I know, who I'm "friends" with on Facebook posts all this kinda stuff.  How Tom Hanks is going down for having purchased a child sex slave.  All the pizzagate stuff.  All the deep state stuff.  Just yesterday about how someone investigating the Clintons child sex ring was found dead in a hotel room on the outskirts of D.C. on Monday.  When I questioned (yeah, dumb move on my part) the last piece, dude went off the handle. 

Generally I'd say just unfriend the guy and move on with life - but why I question the whole thing is that he seems like a very reasonable guy.  Married, two kids, small business owner seemingly doing pretty well for himself.  But he dives into this stuff completely hook, line and sinker - and posts it out there for his ~1,000 followers to see, many of whom I assume are current or potential customers of his.  He's also a huge 9/11 conspiracy guy - posting about that all the time (tower 7 and so on) - though never says anything specific about "Q". 

Oh, he “knows” someone who knows the girl that claims her father sold her to Tom Hanks as a sex slave.  

Also claims to have contacted the hotel where this woman supposedly investigating the Clintons was found on Monday and was told they have “no comment”.  They aren’t just finding dead bodies in hotel rooms without some report of it. 

Like I said, seems like a very reasonable guy - so I’m not sure if he’s fishing, and doing so with his very public profile that I’m sure clients would look at before re hiring him....or if he’s serious about it.  

Funny how all these conspiracy guys "know" someone...
Funny, or sad - I'm not sure which.  I mean, I try to call him out on the obvious BS.  Yesterday's article was from an obvious fake news site.  Any reasonable person should be able to realize that (true pundit or something like that I believe).  The article has no titled author, and the site itself has no contact information.  Yet it's all real to this guy.  His is the kind of job where it's very reasonable to assume that clients/customers of his would look him up on facebook or other social media platforms before hiring him - and one would think that this would greatly hurt his business.  I guess people believe him.  People that reply to his posts certainly suggest that they all believe what he posts - stuff like "just add another body to the Clinton death toll" type stuff. 

Funny how all these conspiracy guys "know" someone...
It's similar to people who pass along urban legends.

"I know someone whose friend had their kidneys stolen..."

People like to claim that they "know someone" because it makes them seem more knowledgeable and more important.

Because if conspiracy guys actually told the truth -- "I saw some guy on the internet who claimed that Tower 7 was deliberately knocked down" -- then very few people would actually believe and perpetuate the conspiracy.

Illegal aliens bringing in guns and drugs to raise money for the criminal Clinton Foundation is the cornerstone of this entire investigation.  Just wait until March, July, November, 2019 and you'll see how it all comes together.
Like I said... The November military parade was canceled and THIS was finally supposed to be the great reveal.  Keep sending in that Patreon money patriots!

Officer Pete Malloy said:
This is a big story.  Who would cast away a child like that?  I can't believe he would sully his good name like that.
The Post is reporting this is all just an Inferno and has Nothing in Common with previous reports.  All these stories are really just In a League of Their Own. 

So homeslice just left us high and dry?

I’ll try to fill in

Q   post  1066

Q !!mOMGbbqTHC
Aug 182018 14:53:40 (PST)

https://i.redd.it/ba1ke9ltaug11.jpg
NEVER FORGET.
BLACK OPS NUKETOWN K/D = 1.79
WHO TAKE THE COKE OUT THE HOSE?

WHO IS SMOKEY THE BEAR?

As to that Onion Article no It is Fake news. 

Q       post 2112 partial

They are in full blown panic mode at the disco

Each FAKE NEWS article written or attack is a “badge of honor” - Jack Vincennes was the technical advisor. He taught Brett Chase how to walk and talk like a cop.
Q

I haven't seen any reaction from the Q crowd to Trump taking a dump all over their "victory parade" that was so crucial to the time line.
I got this one -- I have two boys who used to be four:  story changing in 4-3-2...

Officer Pete Malloy said:
This is a big story.  Who would cast away a child like that?  I can't believe he would sully his good name like that.
Really? You missed “This is a Big story.” 

Q needs to explain the "red shoes" shtick.

It appears Q took random photographs of people, opened up MS Paint and then drew red over the subjects shoes, and re-posted them as authentic. The creepy gist is that these shoes represent a "code" between certain types of people.

Q needs to explain the "red shoes" shtick.

It appears Q took random photographs of people, opened up MS Paint and then drew red over the subjects shoes, and re-posted them as authentic. The creepy gist is that these shoes represent a "code" between certain types of people.
Tom Hanks connected
It's related to Pizzagate, I think.  Has to do with cannibalism and Podesta types supposedly eating their victims and making shoes of their skin.  They come out red leather apparently... Though the pic I saw looked like brown leather.  

I read about it on The Great Awakening Reddit on Thurs night.  I was looking to see if they were melting down after the parade got cancelled.  

Wearing my red canvas Adidas all weekend now. 

Users who are viewing this thread