What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (4 Viewers)

People Magazine was purchased by the Meredith Corporation, with 25% of the financial backing provided by the Koch brothers.

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but I thought I would post the answer to save the rest of you from having to Google it.

Encyclopedia Brown said:
Q needs to explain the "red shoes" shtick.

It appears Q took random photographs of people, opened up MS Paint and then drew red over the subjects shoes, and re-posted them as authentic. The creepy gist is that these shoes represent a "code" between certain types of people.
As others said, it’s about Tom Hanks.  He was said to have purchased some girl as a child sex slave, and they freaked out that Tom would post pictures of child’s red shoe or something like that.  They thought it was proof of the allegations, when it was likely about the movie he was in, posted above.  Hanks likely drawn in due to the comment he made prior to the election about Trump never being President.  The girl who made the allegations of being “purchased” by Hanks (if a real person), is a total quack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like whole thread could an eleaborate setup by Ferris Bueller to take a day off school.  Maybe even a long weekend with the effort out in here.   Many balls in the air.  Could pay off.  Sloan waiting either way at the end to cue the “Dream Academy” outro scene.  

Riveting Internet here.  

Red shoes signal pedo stuff? Wait till they get a load of Ronald McDonald. Or Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
Yeah, that was mentioned several times in the Comet Ping Pong Pizzagate thread that was deleted. There was a link and photos to some event that Podesta attended where he wore red shoes and that was among the proof of his pedophilia, besides the emails talking about his opening a hot dog stand in Hawaii, which supposedly was code for a gay brothel.

Yeah, that was mentioned several times in the Comet Ping Pong Pizzagate thread that was deleted. There was a link and photos to some event that Podesta attended where he wore red shoes and that was among the proof of his pedophilia, besides the emails talking about his opening a hot dog stand in Hawaii, which supposedly was code for a gay brothel.
Pretty sure that particular slang translation is actually correct.

Meh. Even if that is true, Podesta had used that as a running joke with friends for years about what he would do when he retired. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
More code eh?

I didn’t click on the second link, but the first link is ridiculous. This is just made up in this guys head, so wtf is wrong with this guy. Given that this is his “theory” based on nothing more than someone he didn’t like wore red shoes, I don’t know how he has details as to the cutting ritual (that he won’t get into.) I mean, if you’re fantasizing about what Democrats are doing and this is what you come up with you have something wrong with you. 

If you believe any of this there is something wrong with you. 

More code eh?

I didn’t click on the second link, but the first link is ridiculous. This is just made up in this guys head, so wtf is wrong with this guy. Given that this is his “theory” based on nothing more than someone he didn’t like wore red shoes, I don’t know how he has details as to the cutting ritual (that he won’t get into.) I mean, if you’re fantasizing about what Democrats are doing and this is what you come up with you have something wrong with you. 

If you believe any of this there is something wrong with you. 
Ok so I read some of that great awakening Reddit page. Wtf. 

Also keep in mind, there was a schism and now there is GA and The_GA.  Over time, the GA folks were making this more and more religious, making prayers to Trump and such.  A bunch of people complained about that and made their own sub under the guise of the original GA being compromised or whatever.

I think I'm going soft -- this actually made me feel kind of bad:

These people keep promising each other that they will be vindicated. That all of the "so-called-smart people" who thought they were so stupid and so delusional will eventually find out that they were right all along.

But ultimately, it's about respect. It's about feeling like they're finally being seen the way they most desperately and secretly want to be seen, by "QAnon" and the QAnon community at large -- not as uneducated, worthless cafones, or as the family kook, but as true patriots fighting for a righteous cause, as rebels with a cause, as brilliant and clever "researchers," as people who cannot be fooled, and as the only people who know what's really going on. These people feel disrespected and looked down upon, and that makes them vulnerable to an ideology that promises them that "I'll show them all!" moment without much actual effort on their part other than simply believing it. The irony here, of course, is that believing this #### is going to make them seem even more repulsive to everyone around them than they did previously.

It is actually pretty sad.

WTF is going on here? :lol:  

Will Sommer‏Verified account @willsommer

FollowFollow @willsommer

More

Update on Jack Posobiec’s war on QAnon: Jack is rapidly scrolling through what he claims are internal QAnon planning chats while playing 8-bit video game music. Meanwhile, the pro-QAnon crew found out about his Bumble account and is using it against him.

3:57 PM - 21 Aug 2018
It was inevitable that they'd all turn on each other.

Not sure if this should go here, but whatever.  A guy I know, who I'm "friends" with on Facebook posts all this kinda stuff.  How Tom Hanks is going down for having purchased a child sex slave.  All the pizzagate stuff.  All the deep state stuff.  Just yesterday about how someone investigating the Clintons child sex ring was found dead in a hotel room on the outskirts of D.C. on Monday.  When I questioned (yeah, dumb move on my part) the last piece, dude went off the handle. 

Generally I'd say just unfriend the guy and move on with life - but why I question the whole thing is that he seems like a very reasonable guy.  Married, two kids, small business owner seemingly doing pretty well for himself.  But he dives into this stuff completely hook, line and sinker - and posts it out there for his ~1,000 followers to see, many of whom I assume are current or potential customers of his.  He's also a huge 9/11 conspiracy guy - posting about that all the time (tower 7 and so on) - though never says anything specific about "Q". 
Turns out this wasn't as out there as I initially assumed.  My initial assumption when I read the article he posted was that the woman didn't actually exist - "she" was jut an act someone was doing as part of some bigger conspiracy, and the person "playing her" either didn't want to or had no need to continue it, so "killed her off", igniting these conspiracy theorists even more.  Turns out, from the above link, that someone by that name (Jen Moore) did in fact pass away last Monday, confirmed by Prince Georges Co. police. 

To me, the hardest thing to believe is that she was real and that she died - not that she was investigating the Clintons or whatever.  Seems that's the part that's now been shown to be true.

Trump Meets QAnon Kook Who Believes Democrats Run Pedophile Cult

Lionel Lebron said he got a personal invite to the White House — and took advantage to post photos and Q clues on social media.

President Donald Trump posed for Oval Office photos on Thursday with one of the leading promoters of the QAnon conspiracy theory, which claims that top Democrats are part of a global pedophile cult.

YouTube conspiracy theorist Lionel Lebron was in the White House for an event on Thursday, according to a video Lebron posted online. During the visit, Lebron and his wife posed for a smiling picture with Trump in the Oval Office.

Users who are viewing this thread