What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (3 Viewers)

I know who that guy is. He kept popping up in my youtube feed after I clicked on one of his OJ murder theory videos. Guy has the gift of gab. Just sits at his computer, looks into his camera and riffs for an hour on any topic. Could totally see him going on and on talking about nonsense like this.

I know who that guy is. He kept popping up in my youtube feed after I clicked on one of his OJ murder theory videos. Guy has the gift of gab. Just sits at his computer, looks into his camera and riffs for an hour on any topic. Could totally see him going on and on talking about nonsense like this.
Lionel Nation has over 206,000 subscribers. He did not even vote for Trump and it took him a long time to believe in Q.

He lives in Hell's Kitchen, in NYC. 

I like Lionel even if he gets a lot wrong about Q and he rambles from subject to subject a lot.

He was definitely not invited to the WH because of Q.

- What our actual president is up to.
  • tweeting random lies and insults and one way conversations meant for his base
  • playing golf
  • inviting conspiracy theorists to the white house
  • holding rallies for his base
  • cutting regulations and taxes for the 1% - ####### the middle and working class
  • not doing press conferences
  • re-tweeting comments and quotes from Fox News
  • playing golf
What did I miss?

Lionel used to be on the local nightly news here in NY. Maybe Trump knew him from there.

I couldn't stand him, had to change the channel.

Lionel was part of a group that got a tour of the White House and everyone in the group got a picture with Potus.

Had nothing to do with Q and no he did not even mention Q.

Your post in my opinion is trash. 

Before you cast baseless aspersions you need to watch the video.
Are we allowed to cast baseless aspersions after watching the video?  Or are baseless aspersions discouraged at any time?

Michael Cohen’s guilty plea Tuesday shook up believers in the QAnon conspiracy theory, who had previously believed special counsel Robert Mueller was secretly working with President Donald Trump, not investigating him.

QAnon supporters believe in clues from “Q” that posit a world where Trump is engaged in a life-or-death struggle with a global pedophile cabal. In Q’s telling, Mueller is working hand-in-hand with Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Trump to stop Democrats.

Along with the conviction of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort on the same day, the Cohen plea left QAnon believers questioning whether they had been wrong to place all their hope in an anonymous internet poster.

In response, QAnon leaders on Reddit responded by cracking down on any mention of Cohen’s guilty plea, which was made with federal prosecutors in Manhattan—not Mueller.

But how, QAnon believers wondered, could sending Cohen and Manafort to prison amount to a win for Trump?

“Q, you have claimed that you are in control, can you explain how this helps the good guys???” pleaded one user on TheGreatAwakening, the main subreddit for QAnon supporters.

As alienated QAnon supporters began to complain to each other about feeling duped, TheGreatAwakening’s moderators decided to cut the spread of the discontent off at the source by ruling that most mentions of Cohen were off-topic.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-leaders-crack-down-on-mentions-of-cohen-after-he-turned-on-trump

• tweeting random lies and insults and one way conversations meant for his base
  • playing golf
  • inviting conspiracy theorists to the white house
  • holding rallies for his base
  • cutting regulations and taxes for the 1% - ####### the middle and working class
  • not doing press conferences
  • re-tweeting comments and quotes from Fox News
  • playing golf
What did I miss?
Being presidential? Releasing his tax returns? Being an honorable husband, father, and role model? Having a modicum of tact? Not being an embarrassing, smug, low-T D-bag with bad taste?

Oh wait, sorry, you're good.

What does the bolded mean?
Well, you can’t pin it on Q because he works in such mysterious ways, but you never know it might mean the deep state murdered McCain because he was a loose end who has been working with them for so long.  But definitely doesn’t have to mean that when people get offended.  But you never know. 

That IS NOT what I bolded and you know that. 

I bolded what I consider the two most important lines of the post.

I can't call you FAKE NEWS but I can call you FAKE POST.
He bolded it because it’s the internet.  He wanted to ask you what it means.   He’s not claiming you bolded that originally. 

Well, you can’t pin it on Q because he works in such mysterious ways, but you never know it might mean the deep state murdered McCain because he was a loose end who has been working with them for so long.  But definitely doesn’t have to mean that when people get offended.  But you never know. 
Here is my original post :

Hey look a new Q post

Aug 26 2018 10:46:38 (EST)

Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
[0:28]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.

Q

Hope that helps Henry, he I just trying to create a situation that is FAKE.

"We are in control" and "BIG week ahead" are the important parts of the post as far as I am concerned.

Hey look a new Q post

Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.

Q
Here's Q's original post:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2a2c4f No.2743167  

Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.
Q
Why are you altering Q's posts?

Hey look a new Q post

Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.

Q

Hope that helps Henry, he I just trying to create a situation that is FAKE.

"We are in control" and "BIG week ahead" are the important parts of the post as far as I am concerned.
Why would it matter to me which parts you think are most important? If someone highlights a line in his Bible, does that mean we can’t ask him about any other part of his religion that concerns us?

"Hands up don't shoot" is a phrase used by groups that protest police shootings, and the shootings are often described as "suicide by cop".

Just a guess.
May have been one in between but the last “suicide weekend” post I recall was June 8.  Bourdain’s death weekend. The theory goes that as a powerful and rich man whose girlfriend was a Weinstein accuser, he knew too much about the sex trafficking rings to be allowed to live.  So he was murdered and they made it look like suicide. 

"Hands up don't shoot" is a phrase used by groups that protest police shootings, and the shootings are often described as "suicide by cop".

Just a guess.
 The

Hands up?
[30]

Would lead me to "believe" that there will be 30 arrests in the coming week, but that is just a guess.

A number in a kill box can mean a number of different things. Parts of Q's post are not always as they seem.

That's why I did not consider that part of the post important.

The

Hands up?
[30]

Would lead me to "believe" that there will be 30 arrests in the coming week, but that is just a guess.

A number in a kill box can mean a number of different things. Parts of Q's post are not always as they seem.

That's why I did not consider that part of the post important.
It says "weekend". When is this happening, during the Game of Thrones rerun?

I just explained what I thought the Hands up and the number 30 in a kill box means but as explained only a guess though.

I am NOT a decoder, I have mentioned this a number of times. 

Kill boxes have many meanings.
None of your experts have decoded this? You get to refer to sources, any one of the ones you've recommended will do.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of your experts have decoded this? You get to refer to sources, any one of the ones you've recommended will do.
Glad to see that you are reading the posts.  :thumbup: :thumbup:

I would have to go back and look at videos that cover that particular post. As of right now I have not clue. I do not have that good a memory. 

Users who are viewing this thread