Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

QUenton they say that when two people live together for a long time that when they die they usually die around the same time. you see it with twins. one twin die and then the other one die right away.

Quonan thnak you for you service.

Yes, I think Q's take on John McCain is disgusting, and anyone who believes it is a rube.

1 hour ago, Qanon said:

Just Q, you are too funny. What do you think Q and the Q Team are?

Military

Not that this is relevant to Q but why do you think Trump surrounds himself with Military?

No name and Trump feud really has nothing to do it. 

Really don't want to get into a no name conversation, he is irrelevant now.

This "no name" shtick is suuuuper sh!tty.

• Like 9
3 hours ago, Qanon said:

Post 1088,

This is the dumbest garbage on earth. Those two guys look nothing alike. That's just someone making something up.

3 hours ago, Qanon said:
4 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Oh, awesome.  Please link to the video of McCain with the “head of ISIS.”

Q Post ...1089

Same unverified pic but no second pic. This has even less verification. This is a joke.

3 hours ago, Qanon said:

Same pic. Total unmitigated garbage.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Qanon said:

Hands up?
[30]

Would lead me to "believe" that there will be 30 arrests in the coming week, but that is just a guess.

A number in a kill box can mean a number of different things.

You don't even follow your own conspiracy :censored:. This is what Q says about it.

[ ] or [] = kill box – specific area contained and surrounded.

^Q. 8/16/18.

- That is not a number of arrests. It is a "specific area contained and surrounded." 

You don't even know what you're talking about even from a fake jargon perspective.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

This is the dumbest garbage on earth. Those two guys look nothing alike. That's just someone making something up.

Same unverified pic but no second pic. This has even less verification. This is a joke.

Same pic. Total unmitigated garbage.

It is interesting to note that the group who initially started that story (according to Henry's link) is the left leaning VoteVets.org

VoteVets.org is a very popular organization right now because of their hatred of Trump. They are often retweeted and mentioned when the MSM needs a sock puppet to comment on things like John Brennan getting his clearance revoked. 

5 hours ago, Qanon said:

Really I have to type out YouTube?

Okay Maurile Tremblay.

You don’t have to do anything. He was just pointing out the irony of you abbreviating YouTube.  

Also, how is wonderland?

9 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It really sounds like you posted something having no reason for it or having any clue what it meant. Seem fair?

To me Furber, Diaz and Rogers (aka Q) were obviously talking about McCain - just like Henry said.

You may want to brush up on your theory.

The 3 people you list were people who monetized the Q movement. Nowhere in your other long copy/paste post does it claim that they are/were Q. They were merely people who recognized an opportunity (similar to crypto) and jumped on it. 

38 minutes ago, NFL2DF said:

The 3 people you list were people who monetized the Q movement. Nowhere in your other long copy/paste post does it claim that they are/were Q. They were merely people who recognized an opportunity (similar to crypto) and jumped on it. 

I think the part where Rogers explicated a post that hasn’t been posted yet was pretty telling.

• Like 5
13 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

They put up a picture of Patti LaBelle accidentally. 

there are no accidents, mr ford. you should realize that by now.

Patti = patty = pat down = somebody’s wearing a wire

LaBelle = la for french, belle for bell = bells ring = ring is jewelry = jewelry is bracelets = bracelets are handcuffs.

a frenchman wore a wire, trump will be wearing cuffs.

• Like 6
7 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I think the part where Rogers explicated a post that hasn’t been posted yet was pretty telling.

And - 

One archived livestream appears to show Rogers logging into the 8chan account of “Q.”The Patriots’ Soapbox feed quickly cuts out after the login attempt. “Sorry, leg cramp,” Rogers says, before the feed reappears seconds later.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, NFL2DF said:

Maybe we're talking about different copy/pastes.  Which one are you talking about?

KJU getting pretty snarky with Trump today.  Surprising after KJU was released from his deal with the CIA and made an agreement with Trump in the Forbidden City.  I wonder if this is just part of the movie or is it disinformation to throw off the libs/pedos?

• Like 1

Okay here is my decode for Q post 1932. As I stated earlier, I had no idea about the first 4 lines because they did not "seem" to fit the typical "Future Proves Past" of Q codes. taken at face value I was correct, but they reference a previous Q post #1706. It contains a picture so you are going to have to look at it.  Q posts, do a search on 1706 when you get there,there are three important things to see in that post. The picture, the date and the time stamp.

So here we go:

Q   Post 1932

Aug 26 2018 10:46:38 (EST)

Suicide weekend?    This line does indeed refer to McCain

Hands up?                This line refers to the picture in post 1706

[30]                            This line refers to the number of days between post 1706 and the date McCain stopped treatment.

[0:28]                         This line refers to the time that post 1706 was posted. Convert EST to Mountain Time and look at the time of death on his death certificate. The time of death and the time of the post are both exactly 4:28. Now the post makes sense "Future Proves Past" and is written like a typical Q post.

Impossible?

Coincidence?

We are in control.

BIG week ahead.
Q

To explain the suicide in this post, Cindy McCain stated that 'He died on his own terms"

Trust the Plan

WWG1WGA

Edited by Qanon
Format
3 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Okay here is my decode for Q post 1932. As I stated earlier, I had no idea about the first 4 lines because they did not "seem" to fit the typical "Future Proves Past" of Q codes. taken at face value I was correct, but they reference a previous Q post #1706. It contains a picture so you are going to have to look at it.  Q posts, do a search on 1706 when you get there,there are three important things to see in that post. The picture, the date and the time stamp.

So here we go:

Q   Post 1932

Aug 26 2018 10:46:38 (EST)

Suicide weekend?    This line does indeed refer to McCain

Hands up?                This line refers to the picture in post 1706

[30]                            This line refers to the number of days between post 1706 and the date McCain stopped treatment.

[0:28]                         This line refers to the time that post 1706 was posted. Convert EST to Mountain Time and look at the time of death on his death certificate. The time of death and the time of the post are both exactly 4:28. Now the post makes sense "Future Proves Past" and is written like a typical Q post.

Impossible?

Coincidence?

We are in control.

BIG week ahead.
Q

To explain the suicide in this post, Cindy McCain stated that 'He died on his own terms"

Trust the Plan

WWG1WGA

I thought you didn't decode these things.

3 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

I thought you didn't decode these things.

22 hours ago, Qanon said:

I just explained what I thought the Hands up and the number 30 in a kill box means but as explained only a guess though.

I am NOT a decoder, I have mentioned this a number of times. 

Kill boxes have many meanings.

23 hours ago, Qanon said:

I don't know what it meant, I am not a decoder.

I could only make uninformed assumptions.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Yes, I think Q's take on John McCain is disgusting, and anyone who believes it is a rube.

No on the content Henry, focus if you can, it is really quite amazing. Quit with your excuses, I even put in a link and explained how to search. 

Edited by Qanon
typo
Just now, Qanon said:

No on the content Henry, focus if you can, it is really quite amazing. Quit with your excuses, I even put in a link and explained hoe to search. 

Yeah, I'm talking about the content.  Q's take is disgusting and anyone who believes it is a rube.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Juxtatarot said:

Of course, stopping treatment when you are terminally ill is not the same thing as suicide.

Their claim is that he stopped treatment and/or committed suicide to avoid prosecution.  It's messed up.

1 minute ago, Juxtatarot said:

Of course, stopping treatment when you are terminally ill is not the same thing as suicide.

I know that and Q knows that and I will stick with Q.

Also stopping treatment and dying within 24 hours is actually not very common.

What about the rest, absolutely spot on. Posted way before the actual happening.

Q has also posted in other posts that " he will be gone soon". But I don't remember the post number.

2 minutes ago, Nipsey said:

This #### is so ####### stupid.

How so, it is actually an amazing post. Not only the date but the exact time of death. Yeah that is "stupid" Nipsey

Almost kind of spooky, but not if you follow Q.

Future Proves the Past

WWG1WGA

Just now, Qanon said:

How so, it is actually an amazing post. Not only the date but the exact time of death. Yeah that is "stupid" Nipsey

Future Proves the Past

WWG1WGA

IWDHOWHN

6 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Their claim is that he stopped treatment and/or committed suicide to avoid prosecution.  It's messed up.

Where to heck did I mention Prosecution Henry? I only, with help from watching 4 or 5 videos, was able to provide my decode.

It is kind of weird you throwing in words that I DID NOT say.

5 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Future Proves the Past

WWG1WGA

I'm going to hate myself for responding, but I don't understand.

You think Q purposely posted a month ago the exact time that McCain was going to commit suicide a month later? How did he know that? And how many McCain posts did he have? 

This is so dumb.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Where to heck did I mention Prosecution Henry? I only, with help from watching 4 or 5 videos, was able to provide my decode.

It is kind of weird you throwing in words that I DID NOT say.

I'll assume you know what the word "their" means and that it doesn't mean "his"

Just now, Mr. Ham said:

Why is this thread here?

Because it has been here quite a while with quite a few responses and I am trying to educate people that want to know about Q. If you are not in this category, feel free to leave. 

:lmao:

So I clicked on that Q link and scrolled a bit. I noticed a picture (posst 1900& 1901) where it is implied that Podesta did some nefarious things with childen at the location, which is said to be in Rome.

It's actually the pool at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville. I took a tour through it last year...nice place. Recommended.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, whoknew said:

I'm going to hate myself for responding, but I don't understand.

You think Q purposely posted a month ago the exact time that McCain was going to commit suicide a month later? How did he know that? And how many McCain posts did he have? 

This is so dumb.

Yes he does things like this, that is where the Future Proves Past comes from.

I have no clue how he knew, it may have been planned based on other things, which I wont go into here.

He mentions McCain in 33 posts, but if you want to search, search on no name not McCain.

If you use open eyes and an open mind and forget everything the FAKE NEWS says, it s not dumb at all.

The pursuit of knowledge is never wrong.

WWG1WGA

Just now, Qanon said:

Yes he does things like this, that is where the Future Proves Past comes from.

I have no clue how he knew, it may have been planned based on other things, which I wont go into here.

He mentions McCain in 33 posts, but if you want to search, search on no name not McCain.

If you use open eyes and an open mind and forget everything the FAKE NEWS says, it s not dumb at all.

The pursuit of knowledge is never wrong.

WWG1WGA

The problem is, this isn't knowledge. Its horse manure. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jamny said:

So I clicked on that Q link and scrolled a bit. I noticed a picture (posst 1900& 1901) where it is implied that Podesta did some nefarious things with childen at the location, which is said to be in Rome.

It's actually the pool at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville. I took a tour through it last year...nice place. Recommended.

Don't know what you re talking about, I am only referring to the last Q post. I will go back and look at posts 1900 and 1901 as time permits. 

17 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Future Proves the Past

WWG1WGA

Not just that post, all of it. I'm hopeful that a decent percentage of the people who "believe" in this are just playing along as their way of trolling the left. If you really believe this thing is legitimate then I have genuine empathy for you.

7 minutes ago, jamny said:

The Biltmore: The Largest Privately Owned House in America. The Biltmore Estate is the largest privately owned home in the United States. Built near Asheville, North Carolina, it is still owned by the descendants of one of America's richest families, the Vanderbilts. Oct 11, 2017

That explains it all. I don't even have to look for more. 

4 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Don't know what you re talking about, I am only referring to the last Q post. I will go back and look at posts 1900 and 1901 as time permits. 

I think it’s adorable how you’re this expert on Q and human behavior until a discrepancy is pointed out.  Then you’re suddenly ignorant of the ways of the world and stall until you can change the subject.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Qanon said:

The Biltmore: The Largest Privately Owned House in America. The Biltmore Estate is the largest privately owned home in the United States. Built near Asheville, North Carolina, it is still owned by the descendants of one of America's richest families, the Vanderbilts. Oct 11, 2017

That explains it all. I don't even have to look for more. 

The post claimed the Biltmore is in Rome.  True or false?  

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

The post claimed the Biltmore is in Rome.  True or false?  

No it doesn't Bruce, you show me where is says the pool is in Rome. 

Edited by Qanon
Typo
5 minutes ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

I think it’s adorable how you’re this expert on Q and human behavior until a discrepancy is pointed out.  Then you’re suddenly ignorant of the ways of the world and stall until you can change the subject.

In my opinion you are being kind of nonsensical here Bruce.

Not to mention wrong.

I said I will look at it and I did, it belongs to the Vanderbilt's and we know about that family. 

I am typing pretty non stop now so am trying to concentrate on Q' s latest post.