Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

QUenton they say that when two people live together for a long time that when they die they usually die around the same time. you see it with twins. one twin die and then the other one die right away.

Quonan thnak you for you service.

Yes, I think Q's take on John McCain is disgusting, and anyone who believes it is a rube.

Q has added 3 more posts. That is 4 today. 

Gonna take a while for the ANONS to decode them and for folks put up videos.

Will be a few days until I learn what they mean.

But I will check back here after dinner and family time.

You guys have the link to find them, there is a REAL challenge. 

I can already tell you that you are not going to like a line in one of them.   :no:

But it is what it is. Today should have given you an insight as to how Q posts.:thumbup:

1 hour ago, Qanon said:

Okay I have to ask, Who to Heck is Rogers & Co?

I did answer what I thought the "suicide bit" was. 

Remember if Q posted it, I believe it to be 100% true. but have no way to "PROVE" it.

Rogers is the guy caught on video with Q’s 8chan login and access to a Q post before Q posted.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Qanon said:

Q has added 3 more posts. That is 4 today. 

But I will check back here after dinner and family time.

You guys have the link to find them, there is a REAL challenge. 

I can already tell you that you are not going to like a line in one of them.   :no:

But it is what it is. Today should have given you an insight as to how Q posts.:thumbup:

So you’re also into astrology and crappy TV psychics, right?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Qanon said:

You have invested enough time into this larp where you went out of your way to create a loggin here, to "red-pill the normies" yet you depend on the anons for all the decodes?  

This isn't some kind of advanced cryptography.  "Q" has been insinuating that McCain didn't really die.  He committed suicide or something.  They also linking to an article about Halper being fishy.  Plus, a Pentagon whistleblower article.

"CF inflow stop = No Name Institute inflow". No Name is McCain. 

Q completely missed the new  NAFTA deal.  No prediction there.

Edited by Punxsutawney Phil
50 minutes ago, Officer Pete Malloy said:

So you’re also into astrology and crappy TV psychics, right?

These Q devotees are like a mix of horoscope enthusiasts and people in need of jargon to make everything seem more intelligent and exclusive.  Kinda reminds me of those bros who were a bit tooooo into The Pickup Artist.  "I opened a 3-set" ("I went over to a table with three women sitting at it.)  "I established BSA" ("Blueprint Sequencing Awareness" "I figured out what type of guy she is into") 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, urbanhack said:

I see in your future....a ford mustang, popcorn and the seven of hearts.

OMG - I love popcorn. And the cow has been a symbol in the Hindu religion since the seventh century BCE, and I have a cow valve in my heart! And I used to break horses when I was young and now I’m Henry Ford!

The odds of that are almost impossible. Amazing. 

Here’s some more info about how the employees at Voodoo Donuts and Sweet Jesus Ice Cream, accused of being pedophiles, are receiving death threats: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna903696

Hey QAnon guy: this isn’t funny or cute. It’s not a ####### game. It’s sick and disgusting and scary. Why don’t you guys just stop this crap already? 

Edited by timschochet
6 hours ago, Qanon said:

Well over 5 million people disagree with you and we grow bigger every day.

Must mean it’s true, I mean large groups of people believing something must make it true... 

Religion Adherents Percentage

Christianity 2.4 billion 33%

Islam 1.8 billion 24.1%

Secular[a]/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist≤1.2 billion 16%

Hinduism 1.15 billion 15%

Buddhism 521 million 7%

Chinese traditional religion[c] 394 million 5.50%

Ethnic religions excluding some in separate categories 300 million 4.19%

African traditional religions 100 million 1.40%

Sikhism 30 million 0.32%

Spiritism 15 million 0.21%

Judaism 14 million 0.20%

Wait, now I’m really confused.  All these people believe something different, how can that be?  They’ve got to be right I mean millions of them believe it.  

My heads spinning, going to have dinner, maybe a walk and some wine.  Will be back later. 

Edited by dkp993
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Qanon said:

Well over 5 million people disagree with you and we grow bigger every day.

Then all 5M of you should get off your computers and go for a walk. Also, lay off the Hot Pockets.

• Like 1
On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:39 PM, SaintsInDome2006 said:

You don't even follow your own conspiracy :censored:. This is what Q says about it.

^Q. 8/16/18.

- That is not a number of arrests. It is a "specific area contained and surrounded." 

You don't even know what you're talking about even from a fake jargon perspective.

Please specify what you are talking about or quoting because I already explained kill boxes and what they mean. Please shoe me where Q has said about them. You are speaking but saying nothing. 

Point me to where Q has said what you say he said because I cannot find what you are talking about.

As I have said earlier kill boxes are used various ways and contain all kinds of various things. 

If you are going to call me a liar at least be man enough to show me.

Examples of Q kill boxes: [Think Highest Levels], [FVEY], [30], [RR], [MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST], [ ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ] etc.

So if you are trying to disprove at least be honest and correct.

2 hours ago, Punxsutawney Phil said:

You have invested enough time into this larp where you went out of your way to create a loggin here, to "red-pill the normies" yet you depend on the anons for all the decodes?  

This isn't some kind of advanced cryptography.  "Q" has been insinuating that McCain didn't really die.  He committed suicide or something.  They also linking to an article about Halper being fishy.  Plus, a Pentagon whistleblower article.

"CF inflow stop = No Name Institute inflow". No Name is McCain. 

Q completely missed the new  NAFTA deal.  No prediction there.

Why would Q give a care about NAFTA it has noting to do with what Q is doing.

In my opinion, you obviously have no idea or understand anything about Q.

You can learn though.

3 hours ago, Juxtatarot said:

Rogers is the guy caught on video with Q’s 8chan login and access to a Q post before Q posted.

Still have no clue what you are talking about. Absolutely no one has compromised Q. I need more information. There are fewer than 10 people in the world who know who Q and the QTeam are.

Where did you get this from?

14 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Please specify what you are talking about or quoting because I already explained kill boxes and what they mean. Please shoe me where Q has said about them. You are speaking but saying nothing. 

Point me to where Q has said what you say he said because I cannot find what you are talking about.

As I have said earlier kill boxes are used various ways and contain all kinds of various things. 

If you are going to call me a liar at least be man enough to show me.

Examples of Q kill boxes: [Think Highest Levels], [FVEY], [30], [RR], [MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST], [ ][  ][  ][  ][  ][  ] etc.

So if you are trying to disprove at least be honest and correct.

Jesus, he’s posted it several times. God, this new message board gaslighting trend is ridiculous. There are posts to quote. No one is fooled. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Jesus, he’s posted it several times. God, this new message board gaslighting trend is ridiculous. There are posts to quote. No one is fooled. 

Than maybe you can tell me Henry, you are obviously a smart guy, because I have not seen it anywhere. 

7 minutes ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

A news source where people are willing to use their own names and don’t talk in vague riddles to manipulate low-level thinkers.  So, nothing you would ever see.

You got nothing either huh, go figure.

Q   Post 1939 (Partial)

Aug 27 2018 23:02:11 (EST)

>>2761474
BO>>UK>>AUS
AUS>>UK>>BO
BO>>Alexander Downer (FVEY)(EX1)
FAKE NEWS BLAST
NARRATIVE SHIFT NEC
[Sample]
https://www.politico.eu/article/tony-blair-fire-and-fury-michael-wolff-calls-claims-he-warned-trump-of-uk-spying-complete-fabrication/
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/04/tony-blair-donald-trump-gchq-spied
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-spies-uk-blair-warning-latest-mi6-british-intelligence-a8140791.html
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5264892/tony-blair-british-spooks-donald-trump-warning/
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/03/tony-blair-warned-trump-aides-britain-may-have-spied-election/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5233733/Blair-warned-Trump-aides-Brit-intelligence-spied-them.html
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair-warned-donald-trump-11793848
https://metro.co.uk/2018/01/04/tony-blair-denies-warning-trump-uk-intelligence-agencies-may-spied-7202705/
https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-the-papers-42561216
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42561680
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/tony-blair-denies-warning-trump-that-uk-may-have-spied-on-him-1.3344803
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/899872/donald-trump-tony-blair-job-middle-east-jared-kushner-Michael-Wolff-book-gchq-iraq-war
BO unlocks UK / F_intel [FVEY]
UK / F_intel unlocks REQ
REQ = [Think Highest Levels]
[Focus 2]:
"This is the case with Halper, who is now proven to be a spy, possibly with (Australian Ambassador) Alexander Downer” who her husband met with in London."
https://saraacarter.com/whistleblower-exposes-key-player-in-fbi-russia-probe-it-was-all-a-set-up/
BO closed door necessary.
Red-Handed comms revealed to 'encourage truthful testimony'.
[19] phone calls today - DC/UK/AUS panic?
[WHO] ARE THE FIREWALLS?
What will the FAKE NEWS push tomorrow?
Q

Posed this for the links and the upcoming 4am MSM talking points.

Edited by Qanon
12 minutes ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

It’s been posted many, many times in this thread.  

Now would be a really good time to disclose if you legitimately suffer from a form of memory loss.  Because if you don’t you’re being unreasonably difficult.

rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat

But even YOU cannot find it even though it has been posted, many many times.

If I am being unreasonably difficult to ask for a post, what exactly are you doing?

Love the shtick where he only listens to Q and he speaks pure truth. Ignore the FAKE NEWS!

Then Q gets caught in a blatant lie and it’s “hey I only post what he says, it’s not me saying it. Go talk to the decoders”

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

These Q devotees are like a mix of horoscope enthusiasts and people in need of jargon to make everything seem more intelligent and exclusive.  Kinda reminds me of those bros who were a bit tooooo into The Pickup Artist.  "I opened a 3-set" ("I went over to a table with three women sitting at it.)  "I established BSA" ("Blueprint Sequencing Awareness" "I figured out what type of guy she is into") 

That's soooo 2009 Otis

4 hours ago, Qanon said:

Still have no clue what you are talking about. Absolutely no one has compromised Q. I need more information. There are fewer than 10 people in the world who know who Q and the QTeam are.

Where did you get this from?

It’s in that NBC news article that prompted the title change  of the thread a few weeks ago. Links to their “proofs” are included in article. Here’s the article link: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/how-three-conspiracy-theorists-took-q-sparked-qanon-n900531.

I’d like to request that you read the whole article even if it makes you mad. Afterwards I have some questions for you about the article.

Honestly, I think it’s fair that I ask you to read it. I have spent hours watching Q supporter videos and trying to figure out what Q posts mean. I’m just asking for you to read and discuss one article.

I also hope we can discuss the article in a civil manner without posters insulting you and by you not just declaring it fake news but identifying and discussing the specific parts you think are wrong.

5 hours ago, Qanon said:

rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat rinse repeat

But even YOU cannot find it even though it has been posted, many many times.

If I am being unreasonably difficult to ask for a post, what exactly are you doing?

I’m supporting my claim that you feign ignorance of anything that makes Q or you look bad, and try to stall and change the subject rather than face the challenge the way a reasonable person would. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

Are we really going to engage this guy for another 26 months? Cuz he's gonna scurry back into the darkness once Don is (hopefully) voted out of the office he is unfit to occupy. There won't be anybody for you to say  "See, we told you so" to.

I have one response to you...

Pizza
[12] slices
Yummy
Tummy
I like cookies
[lots]
Beware of gas

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Qanon said:

To all you guys making light of this, you will find out the truth, sooner than later.

If you held Q to a higher standard, one on par with the standard you hold your critics to here... you wouldn’t be a devoted follower of Q.  

I get that would be tough to admit to, much like it’s difficult for a victim of a con artist to admit they have been conned.  

The mystery of Q’s identity has been solved.  It’s not who you think it is.  

15 hours ago, Mr. Ham said:
16 hours ago, Nipsey said:

Has to be fishing.

Best guess is it’s not that innocent.  He’s pushing some group’s agenda, and that group is paying him to blow up discussion on what I’m guessing are multiple online forums.

I like it. We must fight conspiracy theories with conspiracy theories.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Qanon said:

Okay I have to ask, Who to Heck is Rogers & Co?

I did answer what I thought the "suicide bit" was. 

Remember if Q posted it, I believe it to be 100% true. but have no way to "PROVE" it.

If Q posted it, I believe it to be total BS. I guess we are at a total impasse here. 

• Like 1