Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Just now, Officer Pete Malloy said:

I like how Qanon lets us know what he’s doing when he logs off.

“I am normal person. I have dog and like ribs.  Tomorrow I go to job and boy does not everyone’s boss get annoying?”

• Like 8
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

QUenton they say that when two people live together for a long time that when they die they usually die around the same time. you see it with twins. one twin die and then the other one die right away.

Quonan thnak you for you service.

Yes, I think Q's take on John McCain is disgusting, and anyone who believes it is a rube.

Just now, Officer Pete Malloy said:

Speaking of that.  I’m out for a while. Going to whip up some Cup o’ Noodles and play some solitaire Toss-a-Cross.

Nice, I’m going to go strip down, oil up my torso, and watch reruns of Game of Thrones while blowing up balloons. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

“I am normal person. I have dog and like ribs.  Tomorrow I go to job and boy does not everyone’s boss get annoying?”

Just a stranger on the bus.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Nice, I’m going to go strip down, oil up my torso, and watch reruns of Game of Thrones while blowing up balloons. 

Is there a livestream of me on the internet?

Seriously. This is too close to accurate to be random.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ProstheticRGK said:

You might want to put a piece of tape over the camera lens of your laptop when you’re not using it.

And close your drapes the next time you dress up like Batman.

1 minute ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

And close your drapes the next time you dress up like Batman.

I knew you were watching, Mrs. McIlvery. You like the batman a lot, don't you, you naughty girl? 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Please tell me these have been grilling all day if not this is the craziest post you’ve ever posted here.  

Slow and low is the only way to go.   Unless of course Q has a secret method.  

Sorry, you made me ask my wife, they indeed are not baby back ribs that I agree need to be cooked long and slow if not smoked, I have been informed by my wife they are "country style" ribs. there is a rub and a sauce but are cooked on the grill in about a half hour. I have learned that not all ribs are the same, they are still great. The exact recipe are from Americas Best Cook book and is called Sweet and Tangy Grilled Country Style Pork Ribs. With Coleslaw and Cajun Style Fries. 

Appreciate the knowledge drop.

Now you can all call be a liar again. :wall:

17 minutes ago, ProstheticRGK said:

God no.  The video gets uploaded all at once every Monday night. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Qanon said:

He has never mentioned drone strikes. I sure as heck approve of them in the place of having to send in Manned aircraft. 

The videos I saw were all about reconnaissance but I imagine weapons could be hung on them. 

We may be talking about different kinds of evils, but not necessarily.

Remember Q HAS NEVER talked about drone strikes. EVER

[ Remember! ]

1 hour ago, Qanon said:

I may have misspoken a few times but

Q has never been proven wrong. 

That's just fact that you cannot dispute. 

I thought you hated this, why are you even here in this thread. Can't stay away can you.

Wasn’t he proven wrong just yesterday on the fake Rome thing?

WWQAD1WWQAD

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

@Bruce Dickinson

Don’t take this the wrong way - tell me about your tacos. 

Tonight we’ve got leftover carnitas, freshly cooked ground turkey (the kid insists on limiting red meat for carbon footprint purposes), crunchy shells, soft shells, and a toppings bar with lettuce, cheese, onions, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeños, and sour cream.  I like the carnitas in the soft shells with onions and cilantro, and the turkey in the crunchy shells with lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes.  

How about you on this Taco Tuesday?

Edited by Bruce Dickinson
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

Tonight we’ve got leftover carnitas, freshly cooked ground turkey (the kid insists on limiting red meat for carbon footprint purposes), crunchy shells, soft shells, and a toppings bar with lettuce, cheese, onions, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeños, and sour cream.  I like the carnitas in the soft shells with onions and cilantro, and the turkey in the crunchy shells with lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes.  

How about you on this Taco Tuesday?

I made machaca beef from a 100-year-old recipe modified for a pressure cooker and am placing it in corn tortillas and then frying them folded, topping with lettuce and cheese. 

• Like 2

Another 11 Q posts since I left. This is by far the most he has ever posted in a day.

Ribs are grilled, they smell so good.

Later. Maybe.

A lot of reading to do.

Q posts

Q  Post 1971   Enjoy

Aug 28 2018 19:43:54 (EST)

https://saraacarter.com/bruce-ohr-fbi-knew-about-bias-before-getting-a-fisa-on-carter-page/
BIGGER THAN WATERGATE.
BIGGEST SCANDAL IN US HISTORY.
CRICKETS.
[FAKE NEWS].
Desperate to SHELTER.
Define 'Shelter'.
A place giving temporary protection from bad weather or danger.

Q

17 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Another 11 Q posts since I left. This is by far the most he has ever posted in a day.

Ribs are grilled, they smell so good.

Later. Maybe.

A lot of reading to do.

Q posts

Q  Post 1971   Enjoy

Aug 28 2018 19:43:54 (EST)

https://saraacarter.com/bruce-ohr-fbi-knew-about-bias-before-getting-a-fisa-on-carter-page/
BIGGER THAN WATERGATE.
BIGGEST SCANDAL IN US HISTORY.
CRICKETS.
[FAKE NEWS].
Desperate to SHELTER.
Define 'Shelter'.
A place giving temporary protection from bad weather or danger.

Q

He’s probably been drinking.  I post more when I drink, too. 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Juxtatarot said:

It’s in that NBC news article that prompted the title change  of the thread a few weeks ago. Links to their “proofs” are included in article. Here’s the article link: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/how-three-conspiracy-theorists-took-q-sparked-qanon-n900531.

I’d like to request that you read the whole article even if it makes you mad. Afterwards I have some questions for you about the article.

Honestly, I think it’s fair that I ask you to read it. I have spent hours watching Q supporter videos and trying to figure out what Q posts mean. I’m just asking for you to read and discuss one article.

I also hope we can discuss the article in a civil manner without posters insulting you and by you not just declaring it fake news but identifying and discussing the specific parts you think are wrong.

I wonder why this got ignored :rolleyes:

Though it would be nice to get a better link to the "leg cramp" video.  The one linked to in that article doesn't really play for me.

3 hours ago, Juxtatarot said:

And that’s a wrap.

No that's a shame. At least you all have the information if you interested.

Just remember this is real and it is going to happen.

Edited by Qanon
Edited for correction
1 minute ago, dkp993 said:

He probably had a bad night gaming last night and is taking out his frustration for not leveling up on the board.  Makes him feel powerful.  

Wouldn't know anything about that.

I absolutely see no reason, I have gone out of my way to avoid conflicts with all of you. 

eYou guys may be happy to have chased away another person with a different point of view. 

That is not in your best interest, now all you get to do is go back to the Trump thread and slap each other on the back for posting the lastest Trump insult.

Really is your loss, seriously.

Edited by Qanon
Yet another Typo
2 hours ago, fatness said:

Big League Politics writer Haley Kennington, who posts several stories a day on the site, appears to source some of her stories from a secret message board she created in July dubbed “Pedo Takedown Crew,” which was recently discovered by NBC News.

A staff writer for Big League Politics since May, Kennington often covers general pro-Trump news items, but has increasingly focused on a more specific beat — writing stories about what she calls “pedophilia-related” social media posts from liberal-leaning celebrities.

On the message board, hosted on the video game-focused social media network Discord, Kennington and some 40 self-described “researchers” crowdsource what they claim are pedophilia investigations. Members of the group have shared maps of “underground tunnels” that they speculate run between elementary schools and small businesses for child sex trafficking. Kennington has asked her team to investigate Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey and Beyoncé, among others.

Kennington recruited members to her group by posting invitations in private Qanon chatrooms, according to Discord logs viewed by NBC News.

At Kennington’s request, others in the group have posted maps of Voodoo Doughnut locations alongside the city’s plumbing system, local schools, public transit network, and airports, suggesting a possible method of smuggling children in or out of the sweets shop.

“Small submarines arent (sic) out of the realm of possibility,” offered one member.

What fresh hell.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, fatness said:

The group is fueled in part by a website called Big League Politics, a far-right media outlet that often publishes conspiracy content and has been used to raise funds for prominent Republican politicians. Some of the website’s stories appear to be sourced from a secret message board created by a Big League Politics staffer, in which members concoct elaborate, pedophilia-based conspiracy theories they hope will be published to a wider audience.

Sock puppet theatre.

• Like 1
Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Hide contents

:deadhorse:->

->:ptts::fishing:->

->:IBTL:

Reveal hidden contents

At least Bucky got what he wanted, Not sure why but I do what I can.

I mean give me a break guy at least 25 - 1, I think I held up pretty well and acquitted myself with honor.

36 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

What’s this XBox stuff?

Ben Collins‏Verified account @oneunderscore__

Q, the notorious government employee with top secret clearance, spent today getting extremely upset about XBox Live being down.

12:15 PM - 16 Aug 2018

Pics & stuff.

- Uhm why yes Q is an xbox gamer.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:
38 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

What’s this XBox stuff?

Ben Collins‏Verified account @oneunderscore__

Q, the notorious government employee with top secret clearance, spent today getting extremely upset about XBox Live being down.

12:15 PM - 16 Aug 2018

Pics & stuff.

- Uhm why yes Q is an xbox gamer.

Yeah, he couldn't play fortnite 

Well you all enjoy your "echo chamber" again. 

I will be thinking of you all.

Plus you cannot be shocked when it all comes down, so I guess I did provide a service.

Family time, I will check back later,

Who knows

WWG1WGA