What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (1 Viewer)

The Deep State can read also. That's why even ANONS cannot even decode some posts.

If you could read and understand the context that would kind of defeat the purpose wouldn't it.
So are you able to decipher it better than the entire deep state intelligence apparatus? Or are you using your imagination to fill in the intentional vagueness to match what you want reality to be?

why?  is he doing it to be funny?  What's the point?
To get the Deep State, distraction etc. Wait until January 2019. 

Q  partial post 1553

The use of John Huber gives the IG the prosecutor he needs to bring charges and seek indictments. (No need to go through RR which is critical)
-Huber is conducting a full-fledged criminal investigation into all the matters Republicans are calling for a special counsel to investigate.
-Huber has been investigating these possible crimes for five months (Now seven), since November 2017.
-By giving the IG a prosecutor they can now go after the deep state without looking like a political witch hunt. This is critical.
-Sessions informed Congress in his letter that all the matters recommended for investigation by Goodlatte, Gowdy, and Grassley are “fully within the scope of [Huber’s] existing mandate.” He also informed the chairmen that Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is working with Huber, has a staff of 470 investigators, giving Huber access to enormous investigative firepower that far exceeds the staff of any special counsel. (Who needs a SC with that type of manpower?)

I know I'm asking for a lot of work here, @Qanon, and I appreciate you answering questions....but I have been trying for a long time to piece together the circumstances and events between late 2015 and the inauguration with respect to the Trump team (including but lot limited to DJT, Jr, Kushner, Manafort, DeVos, Sessions, Flynn, Pappadopolous, Misfud, Halpert, etc), and any interactions with the Russians.

What is your interpretation of the events?  Is there a Q-approved timeline of what actually occurred?  Basically, what happened?  How did the "collusion" meme begin in the first place?

Thanks!
Q did not mention Midfsud. Manafort and Carter were plants into Trumps campaign. Flynn is a patriot and is in zero trouble.

That's all I got, you guys keep me busy.

The far right already does an excellent job of making the far right look like idiots. I do wonder if some of the "far right" posters on various message boards are really just trolls trying to make conservatives look stupid.
I am not Far Right, I am only Right. Get it...…..

Qanon, I have a question.

There have been a lot of stories about Q in the mainstream news lately. Nearly all of them mention that, according to Q, Mueller is not actually investigating Trump or Russia, but is in fact working with Trump to investigate a large pedo ring headed up by Democrats and Hollywood types. This did seem to be the case (according to Q) several months ago.

But I follow the Q people on and off on Twitter, and in recent weeks, I have not seen anything indicating that Mueller is still working with Trump. Just the opposite: I've seen people write negative things about Mueller for his prosecution of Manafort and for his desire to interview Trump about obstruction. So it seems like Mueller is a bad guy now?

Can you clarify whether Mueller is working with or against Trump?
By the way think Huber not Mueller.

Luckily I have a login, and am intimately familiar with the entire criminal docket in my district. 

I figured this was your angle, as someone else brought it up some months ago. I was able to go through every single filing in my district from the given time period to show that there were NO sealed indictments in the time periods referenced.

I’m not going to do the same here. You can search for it if you like. 

I don’t need to go through the effort because, according to your chart, there must have been at least 160 and as many as 184 sealed indictments filed in Rhode Island in 2018.  In fact, however, there have been less than 120 indictments filed in that time total (sealed or unsealed).
Thank you for your information, I can only go by the information that I get from Q. 

THE SOURCE OF THE UNSEALED WEINER INDICTMENT IS PACER SERVICE CENTER, FOUND AT https:// pacer.login.uscourts.gov/csologin/login.jsf

See the blue text at the top?  That's the standard Header that appears on all documents filed in the U.S. federal courts.

We cannot link directly because access to these files in PACER is granted only to PACER account holders, i.e., to legal professionals like myself. 

I HAVE AN ID FOR PACER ACCOUNT HOLDERS:  LET'S START DOING RANDOM SEARCHES USING ONLY THE PHRASE "UNSEALING ORDER" FOR 2018.

This search will pull up any and all unsealed indictments in any given federal court in which  we do that search.

NOTABLE, if only so that others with PACER accounts will get on board with me.

>>1439204
100% authentic.
Q

Q did not do the numbers, just that the ANON was authentic. 

I can't imagine the number is that far off.

I don't have an angle. I only have the information given through the board.

Thank you for your information, I can only go by the information that I get from Q. 

THE SOURCE OF THE UNSEALED WEINER INDICTMENT IS PACER SERVICE CENTER, FOUND AT https:// pacer.login.uscourts.gov/csologin/login.jsf

See the blue text at the top?  That's the standard Header that appears on all documents filed in the U.S. federal courts.

We cannot link directly because access to these files in PACER is granted only to PACER account holders, i.e., to legal professionals like myself. 

I HAVE AN ID FOR PACER ACCOUNT HOLDERS:  LET'S START DOING RANDOM SEARCHES USING ONLY THE PHRASE "UNSEALING ORDER" FOR 2018.

This search will pull up any and all unsealed indictments in any given federal court in which  we do that search.

NOTABLE, if only so that others with PACER accounts will get on board with me.

>>1439204
100% authentic.
Q

Q did not do the numbers, just that the ANON was authentic. 

I can't imagine the number is that far off.

I don't have an angle. I only have the information given through the board.
1) That Q post doesn't mean anything.  Searching for "unsealing order" wouldn't get you sealed cases or tell you how many sealed cases there are.  Because they are sealed.  If Q is actually law enforcement with PACER access, as he/she/they claim, he'd know that.  His claim of 4000 sealed indictments related to this big secret investigation is objectively false.

2) You don't need to imagine whether the number is that far off.  It absolutely is.  You could pick any random box from that grid you showed me and I'd be able to show that there were not nearly that number of sealed indictments in that district in that time period.  I'd also be able to show you that the now unsealed indictments from that time were for guns and drugs and illegal aliens.  Not deep state stromfront great awakening cases.

Does the Stray Cats Song “Sexy and 17” tie into this in any way? Consider these lyrics: 

Well she’s Sexy and 17

My Little Uranium queen

In the Pizza Parlor scene

Pedophilia being obscene 

Clearly they were singing about Hillary, right? 
She was just 17, you know what I mean 

There was another period in America's history when people believed in a Great Awakening.

William Miller predicted the second coming of Jesus would come by Spring 1844.  Once spring had come and gone, he changed the date to October 22, 1844.  Once that had come and gone, the Great Awakening turned into the Great Disappointment.  They still believed, but stopped setting dates (wonder why).  Will Qanon have this much dedication?

Maybe I should start a Calm After the Storm: Great Disappointment subreddit.  ?

S drop:

What is the significance of whales?

Do maggots get drunk when they bury alcoholics?

Think about why the freaks come out at night.

Wheelhouse thread is the key.

Trust the process.

S

So I can't fix that last post for some reason

The point was, if Qanon knows all about Q and the Deep State and such, why is he the one asking us the questions?  Why doesn't he just put all the random yet possibly related things into context for us.

That would be quicker.
The “Q” works in mysterious ways.  

(Hey it works for the religious types with God so why not here too, makes it easier to digest the inconsistency)

Through 6/30 there were 40,483 in the Pacer System.

Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information online from federal appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator.

You have to have an ID to login.

BUT for your viewing pleasure:

PACER

That was only through 6/30, Divided by states for your pleasure.
Is that based on the same list I pulled several months ago, pulled every one of the case numbers on several pages for Dodds, and they didn’t exist? Not one of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that based on the same list I pulled several months ago, pulled every one of the case numbers on several pages for Dodds, and they didn’t exist? Not one of them?
Did you ever watch the show Fringe? 

Ever since Trump came down those escalators, I’ve considered the distinct possibility that we’re dealing with two or more universes here. Wouldn’t that explain a lot of things? 

So are you able to decipher it better than the entire deep state intelligence apparatus? Or are you using your imagination to fill in the intentional vagueness to match what you want reality to be?
I can't decipher worth a crap. Many are written with double meaning. We know the deep state is reading also. I don't use my imagination I use the thousands of ANONS that decipher the posts.  

Disinformation and misdirection with Q is real.  In other words Q is pointing over there but really the focus is here and only until you publicly get the news can you go back and understand. (Think Saudi Arabia drops) All of this is accomplished without giving up specific details about the operation. It’s quite genius.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563358 

Mar 6 2018 00:39:55 (EST)

Learn double meanings.
News unlocks MAP.
Why is STEEL so important?
Expand your thinking.

Q

1) That Q post doesn't mean anything.  Searching for "unsealing order" wouldn't get you sealed cases or tell you how many sealed cases there are.  Because they are sealed.  If Q is actually law enforcement with PACER access, as he/she/they claim, he'd know that.  His claim of 4000 sealed indictments related to this big secret investigation is objectively false.

2) You don't need to imagine whether the number is that far off.  It absolutely is.  You could pick any random box from that grid you showed me and I'd be able to show that there were not nearly that number of sealed indictments in that district in that time period.  I'd also be able to show you that the now unsealed indictments from that time were for guns and drugs and illegal aliens.  Not deep state stromfront great awakening cases.
1 That was posted by an ANON not Q. The number is not that important, it is more to whom they are directed. Q is not law enforcement, we suspect the team is Military Intelligence. He has shown proof of being on AF1, more than once. 

2.  I anxiously await your data to prove me "far off" because I have to trust the ANONS, but yes they make mistakes also. It may be less than I thought but it is more than you surmise.

What would it take to convince you it's a LARP or psyop?
A lot because of the Q Proofs I have seen.

A recent Q post for you. Sorry but it is long, but this is what Q is about.

Q !A6yxsPKia. No.121 
Aug 6 2018 18:31:41 (EST)

Psychological Projection.
Define Conspiracy.
1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
[Fake News]
Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information?
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.
1. POTUS colluded w/ Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election
2. POTUS is puppet to PUTIN
3. POTUS to irreparably harm relationships w/ our allies
4. POTUS will collapse U.S. economy
5. POTUS will collapse stock market 
6. POTUS will cause war w/ NK
7. POTUS will cause war w/ IRAN
8. POTUS will destroy the world.
9. On and on……..(knowingly false)
FEAR & SCARE PUSH.
They would rather see NK peace negotiations fail (WAR!) than see POTUS resolve.
Scandalous Media Bias?
Conspiracy?
Collaboration?
What are they hiding?
FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS NOT FREE AND INDEPENDENT.
FAKE NEWS MEDIA = PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
Think WL list of journalists who colluded w/ HRC/DNC (2016 Pres election).
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.
This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t).
They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand.
Is any of this normal?
Think sealed indictments count.
Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of sr FBI…
Think termination of sr DOJ…
WATERGATE X1000
Attacks will only intensify.
Logical thinking.
Ask yourself a simple question – WHY????
Q

A lot because of the Q Proofs I have seen.

A recent Q post for you. Sorry but it is long, but this is what Q is about.

Q !A6yxsPKia. No.121 
Aug 6 2018 18:31:41 (EST)

Psychological Projection.
Define Conspiracy.
1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
[Fake News]
Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information?
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.
1. POTUS colluded w/ Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election
2. POTUS is puppet to PUTIN
3. POTUS to irreparably harm relationships w/ our allies
4. POTUS will collapse U.S. economy
5. POTUS will collapse stock market 
6. POTUS will cause war w/ NK
7. POTUS will cause war w/ IRAN
8. POTUS will destroy the world.
9. On and on……..(knowingly false)
FEAR & SCARE PUSH.
They would rather see NK peace negotiations fail (WAR!) than see POTUS resolve.
Scandalous Media Bias?
Conspiracy?
Collaboration?
What are they hiding?
FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS NOT FREE AND INDEPENDENT.
FAKE NEWS MEDIA = PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
Think WL list of journalists who colluded w/ HRC/DNC (2016 Pres election).
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.
This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t).
They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand.
Is any of this normal?
Think sealed indictments count.
Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of sr FBI…
Think termination of sr DOJ…
WATERGATE X1000
Attacks will only intensify.
Logical thinking.
Ask yourself a simple question – WHY????
Q
So this is like some sort of verbal form of Onslaught?

That’s what I thought for the first three hours too.  But, we may actually have one of them in the forum!   So fun!
Do you really think I would do this for shtick, just trying to educate anyone that might be interested. It seems like you have a few conservatives still around. I'm here to suffer your abuse, provide a target and entertain with truth.

WWG1WGA.
The Great Awakening.

Yes you do actually have one, now hasn't this been fun?

Wow.  Just wow.  

Well I will say this has been a great break from the normal programming.  Reading all this makes me feel like when I watch A Clockwork Orange.  It’s a beautiful disaster.  

I just wish reading it all that people actually falling for it was a work of fiction too. 

Users who are viewing this thread