What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (2 Viewers)

What am I deflecting from, it was just a Q Post. Q has only been posting since November. The chant you are referring to has been around for far longer than that. Is there anything in the post inaccurate as posted. 
Q is the one doing the deflecting.  His McCain shtick didn't go over well, so now he's throwing out Hillary is a criminal material to distract people who didn't like being told McCain was a pedophile.  By shifting their focus to how much they hate Hillary, they won't spend too much time thinking about how ridiculous and repugnant the McCain stuff was - so bad even an all-in devotee like you can't repeat it.      

Trump ran for President in 2000.
Other 2000 candidates were:

Withdrew at convention

Alan Keyes

Withdrew during primary elections

John McCain

Steve Forbes

Gary Bauer

Orrin Hatch

Withdrew before primary elections

Lamar Alexander

Pat Buchanan

Elizabeth Dole

John Kasich

Dan Quayle

Bob Smith

Herman Cain

Declined to run: 

John Ashcroft

Newt Gingrich 

Jack Kemp

George Pataki

Harold E. Stassen

Donald Trump 

Fred Thompson

Tommy Thompson

Christine Todd Whitman

Your Welcome

Sigh.  I miss Print Is Dead.  :kicksrock:
That's very fascinating to me. I read a lot myself. Some people think I'm too intellectual. But I think reading is a fabulous way to spend your spare time... I also play racquetball.  Do you ever play?  It's a great game! You should play sometime. I bet you'd be good. You seem very athletic. Do you have any hobbies?

That's very fascinating to me. I read a lot myself. Some people think I'm too intellectual. But I think reading is a fabulous way to spend your spare time... I also play racquetball.  Do you ever play?  It's a great game! You should play sometime. I bet you'd be good. You seem very athletic. Do you have any hobbies?
I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Q is the one doing the deflecting.  His McCain shtick didn't go over well, so now he's throwing out Hillary is a criminal material to distract people who didn't like being told McCain was a pedophile.  By shifting their focus to how much they hate Hillary, they won't spend too much time thinking about how ridiculous and repugnant the McCain stuff was - so bad even an all-in devotee like you can't repeat it.      
Not true there are 35 Q posts concerning McCain starting in December of 2017 and ending August 27th.

He is no longer an issue at this time, unless he is brought up concerning something else.

Q never posted connecting McCain to pedophilia.

ZERO times so that is a lie.

If you find please link please send it to me, you can't

IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Q Posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Other 2000 candidates were:

Withdrew at convention

Alan Keyes

Withdrew during primary elections

John McCain

Steve Forbes

Gary Bauer

Orrin Hatch

Withdrew before primary elections

Lamar Alexander

Pat Buchanan

Elizabeth Dole

John Kasich

Dan Quayle

Bob Smith

Herman Cain

Declined to run: 

John Ashcroft

Newt Gingrich 

Jack Kemp

George Pataki

Harold E. Stassen

Donald Trump 

Fred Thompson

Tommy Thompson

Christine Todd Whitman

Your Welcome
Trump joined the Reform Party, campaigned, even worked with Roger Stone as a consultant

Yes it was the Reform Party.

Not really a legitimate run like Bruce seemed to be insinuating.
Ok he *ran for President and he was considered a fraud by a tinpot party. Deserves ‘ran’ with an asterisk I’ll give you that.

You said Trump hadn’t even thought about running for President.  Trump’s actions in 1999 and 2000 show that is clearly not the case.  He even published the book “The America We Deserve” devoted to the subject.  

LOL.

- Yes, he ran folks, he had a campaign logo, and I’m sure then like now it involved selling hats & tshirts.
And a book.  “The America We Deserve” doesn’t look as good on a hat as “Make America Great Again”, even with the hat made in China.

Some of the themes were similar.  He promised to self-fund his campaign to innoculate himself from special interests, and criticized USA performance in world trade.

Not true there are 35 Q posts concerning McCain starting in December of 2017 and ending August 27th.

He is no longer an issue at this time, unless he is brought up concerning something else.

Q never posted connecting McCain to pedophilia.

ZERO times so that is a lie.

If you find please link please send it to me, you can't

IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Q Posts
Then what did happen? 

Why is this such a struggle to get a straight answer out of you?  Too scared to admit the MSM got the story right?  Or was all the coverage of McCain’s funeral today staged?

You said Trump hadn’t even thought about running for President.  Trump’s actions in 1999 and 2000 show that is clearly not the case.  He even published the book “The America We Deserve” devoted to the subject.  
Hey Bruce why is it you can never show a link. If I said what you say, please show me where so that I can see the context in which it was used. No I don't consider 2000 a legitimate run for president

But he won in 2016. See? Q was right. The future proves the past.

Then what did happen? 

Why is this such a struggle to get a straight answer out of you?  Too scared to admit the MSM got the story right?  Or was all the coverage of McCain’s funeral today staged?
Bruce I provided a link, told you the number of times he mentioned McCain in a Q post. You said Q posted McCain was a pedo. 

You cannot show me where he posted that. 

So yes it is a lie until you show me different.

I even provided everything you need.

Bruce I provided a link, told you the number of times he mentioned McCain in a Q post. You said Q posted McCain was a pedo. 

You cannot show me where he posted that. 

So yes it is a lie until you show me different.

I even provided everything you need.
Why can’t you just tell us?

Had no idea that Trump had run for a total of 5 months for the "Reform Party", then dropped out.

Not a real candidate or run. 

I provided a list of "real candidates", so I stand by my comment as is.

Had no idea that Trump had run for a total pf 5 months for the "Reform Party", then dropped out.

Not a real candidate or run. 

I provided a list of "real candidates", so I stand by my comment as is.
So you’re saying Trump ran for President for 5 months without even thinking about running for President.  Not the most nonsensical thing you’ll post today.  

If I conclude that McCain died of brain cancer and there is no nefarious conspiracy surrounding the circumstances of his death, have we concluded the same thing?
Bruce quit trying to get me into a conservation that we may or may not agree on. 

We are each both entitled to our own opinion. 

I would rather you reply to the post in which you said Q posted that McCain was a pedo. 

That is not based on anyone's opinion.

That incident occurred long before Trump was even thinking of running.

Different circumstances altogether.
Trump ran for President in 2000.
So you said something wrong and someone corrected it. Shouldn't be a big deal for most people. Simply acknowledge the mistake and move on like an adult, right? Nope, you come back with this little turd of a post:

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

"Trump ran for President in 2000" is about as straightforward as could be. Nothing in that 6-word post indicates that Trump's 2000 campaign was serious. You're intentionally mischaracterizing someone's post in order to argue against something that nobody even said. This isn't the first time you've done that, not even the first time TODAY. It's childish. Please stop.

TIA

So you said something wrong and someone corrected it. Shouldn't be a big deal for most people. Simply acknowledge the mistake and move on like an adult, right? Nope, you come back with this little turd of a post:

"Trump ran for President in 2000" is about as straightforward as could be. Nothing in that 6-word post indicates that Trump's 2000 campaign was serious. You're intentionally mischaracterizing someone's post in order to argue against something that nobody even said. This isn't the first time you've done that, not even the first time TODAY. It's childish. Please stop.

TIA
You seem to have no clue what the original post was concerning. Here it is:

2 hours ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

Is the NY Times part of the MSM you tell us not to read because it is FAKE NEWS?  Or is the NY Times not MSM because Print Is Dead? 

That incident occurred long before Trump was even thinking of running.

Different circumstances altogether.

Therefore we were discussing Fake News which DID NOT occur until Trump was a serious candidate in 2016. This should not be difficult to understand or admit to. 2000 was totally irrelevant to the conversation

I absolutely stand by statement FAKE NEWS started this election cycle. Period

Please inform me of your second accusation?

Do you remember that our enemies are also monitoring this board?
See above, reflect, use logic.
Q

Does that help you understand?
For my money, this is the dumbest part about this whole thing. The Qanon wackadoodles believe that Q posts in riddles that they, but not the entire deep state intelligence community, can decipher. 

It’s like little kids thinking their parents can’t understand pig latin 

Gohmert on FBI’s Claim That No Evidence Was Found Regarding Hillary Clinton Server Breach

Washington, August 29, 2018 

WASHINGTON, D.C. –Congressman Louie Gohmert (TX-01) released the following statement today regarding the claim made by the FBI that they have ‘not found any evidence’ regarding Hillary Clinton’s serving being breached:

“It’s not surprising that the FBI ‘has not found any evidence’ regarding Clinton’s servers being breached. Like I stated to Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok in the House Judiciary Hearing, it was the Obama-appointed Intelligence Community Inspector General that discovered the breach. It was not the FBI that found it, so their statement was technically correct, but very deceptive in its omission.

When I asked Peter Strzok about this, he said that he remembered being briefed by the ICIG investigator but did not remember what it was about. That is not credible. We know that the FBI’s head of counter-intelligence, Mr. Strzok, was doing all he could to help protect Hillary Clinton. So, when the Intel IG investigator came to report to Mr. Strzok that a specific foreign intelligence entity (which was not Russian) was receiving virtually all the emails from Secretary of State Clinton’s private server in real time, it is not remotely believable that he would not remember the conversation. In fact, if he testified that he remembered the briefing, he would be potentially incriminating himself in a coverup or obstruction role.

One thing has been made acutely clear – partisan politics, sadly, are very much at play within some of the leadership at the FBI. Though Strzok and other FBI personnel were briefed on Hillary Clinton's server being hacked, as now reported, they knew this would devastate Hillary Clinton’s chances of being elected and they were not about to let that happen. 

Fortunately, progress is currently being made at the FBI and there are good people there who are making a difference. Unfortunately, the FBI’s deceptive omission in its statement reveals that the FBI has not been completely cleansed of the partisanship that so pervasively corrupted it in Washington, DC.”  
You linked directly to Gomer?

- If the IG reported this to Strzok why the  :censored:  do you think Horowitz didn't put it in his report to Congress?

Bruce quit trying to get me into a conservation that we may or may not agree on. 

We are each both entitled to our own opinion. 

I would rather you reply to the post in which you said Q posted that McCain was a pedo. 

That is not based on anyone's opinion.
I swear from the bottom of my heart I am NOT trying to get into a conservation (sic).  I am genuinely curious if you think the MSM reporting of McCain's death is accurate or not.  I don't get why that is such a difficult question for you to answer.  Maybe if you were straight with all of us from the outset there wouldn't be so much confusion.  Your elusiveness on this rather straightforward question leads me to believe you don't believe Q's version of the events but you don't feel comfortable contradicting him.        

TIA
"I didn't know Trump tried to run for President in 2000.  Since he was out of the race by spring, it isn't mentioned much by history.  Had I known that, I wouldn't have used the 'hadn't even thought about it' turn of phrase, as that obviously isn't the case.  Sorry about that.  Still, I don't want that error to distract from my greater point, which is..."

Could have been over real easy.  I would have mentioned that had Trump not run in 2016, I doubt I would have revisited his 2000 run.  I remember it happening because I was living in Minnesota in 1999 and 2000 and at the time the state governor was a Reform Party guy.  Governor Jesse Ventura (wow, has that gotten easier to type the last couple years) spoke about wanting to get a Reform candidate on the Presidential ballot.  But it wasn't a cultural moment nationally.  Almost all of the compelling theater of the 2000 election happened after Election Day.  

Hey Bruce why is it you can never show a link.
I have shown links.  You use of "never" in this context is demonstrably false.  I probably am slow to link back to a lot of your previous posts because the board software doesn't accommodate more than one quote very well on mobile.  Also, you're the only user I encounter here who routinely denies making posts made that day, so you make points of contention out of things other users here don't.  And while we're on the subject, when users here bring the receipts you are prone to ignoring them or changing the subject rather than deal with information that doesn't fit the narrative you're trying to push.  

This isn't the first time I've mentioned how fast and loose you play with extreme language and how you get in the way of your own points when you use it.  I swear I'm trying to help you communicate better when I bring it up.  But it's on you to listen, I guess.  

For my money, this is the dumbest part about this whole thing. The Qanon wackadoodles believe that Q posts in riddles that they, but not the entire deep state intelligence community, can decipher. 

It’s like little kids thinking their parents can’t understand pig latin 
Intelligence community can’t crack the code but Janet from West Virginia has it all figured out on her YouTube channel (also funny thing she can’t work a search function or quotes  on a basic message board)

Intelligence community can’t crack the code but Janet from West Virginia has it all figured out on her YouTube channel (also funny thing she can’t work a search function or quotes  on a basic message board)
And thank goodness the deep state hasn’t found a way to shut down Janet. Or watch her videos to know what to do next. 

Stupid deep state. 

Users who are viewing this thread