Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

#QAnon

Juxtatarot

9 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

I see you haven’t used the “B” in “dumb.”  Obviously this is a reference. To Joe B. Whose alias this is. 

Well done, Maurile.

"B" was missing from dumb.

"D" was not missing.

Expand your mind.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Henry Ford said:

Yeah, it's basically Prophecies of Nostradamus for people who want to self-justify voting for the worst President any of us will ever see.

I can't wait for the History Channel special.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Qanon said:
4 hours ago, Juxtatarot said:

One thing that seems strange to me is that many people first learned about this on 4chan (I think).  Most of those posters are younger but yet this seems to be growing so much with older Baby Boomers.  I'm curious if you know  how this has grown to that demographic. 

I'm also curious how old you are what your occupation is.  Also, how did you find out about this thread? (Sorry if this is getting too personal.  I understand if you want to ignore answering any of this.)

Q started on 4Chan then went to 8Chan, The ANONS are definitely not "older people" and there are many thousands of ANONS. 

I was looking for information about Fantasy Football and ended up here. Started reading your Free for All threads and noticed that you guys actually believe the MSM talking points. So I decided to join.

My personal information is irrelevant to anything I post.

You obviously don't have to share any personal information. Most of us don't.

But I think the reason Juxtatarot asked about it is because it's relevant to his observation about the demographics of ANONS. The Q movement started on 4Chan and 8Chan, which are populated by a fairly young crowd. There's probably hardly anyone there over 60, I imagine.

But if you watch the interviews with the Q believers outside of Trump's rally in Tampa Bay, most looked like they were over 60.

So the question is ... how did something spread from 4Chan to those people?

I think the answer has a lot to do with YouTube and Facebook, but that's just speculation. It's kind of a mysterious dynamic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SacramentoBob said:

Not just that, but he was specifically recruited by the remaining patriots in our government to run for President because only he can fight the Deep State.

This is actually quite funny and pretty close. The fight against losing our country started long before Trump. There were two choices military coup or do it legally with trump. Yeah, yeah I know what the response to this will be.

2 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

But I think the reason Juxtatarot asked about it is because it's relevant to his observation about the demographics of ANONS. The Q movement started on 4Chan and 8Chan, which are populated by a fairly young crowd. There's probably hardly anyone there over 60, I imagine.

But if you watch the interviews with the Q believers outside of Trump's rally in Tampa Bay, most looked like they were over 60.

I think the answer has a lot to do with YouTube and Facebook, but that's just speculation. It's kind of a mysterious dynamic.

I think the answer has a lot to do with young people knowing how to do their own research on the internet and older people having to trust when people say "I looked into this and totally verified it!"

1 hour ago, zoonation said:

Even Trump won’t touch this crazy.  

Trump has referenced Q many time actually, but not directly. I will give you one Q Proof. A while back an ANON asked Q to have Trump say something in one of his press conferences. He asked for trump to say Tip Top on the air. Thus was posted a few days before Easter. If you go back and look at Trumps speech for the Easter Egg Roll. Now you gotta think that there is NO WAY Trump would say Tip Top in a speech about an Easter Egg Roll. During the speech (look it up and listen, it is a proof)  Trump made a comment about the staff at the White House and said they keep it in TIP TOP, TIPPY TOP shape. Remember this was after it ws requested by an ANON through Q. That is a proof. Watch the video.

Q  post 991
Apr 2 2018 23:03:57 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 015520 No.875485 
Apr 2 2018 22:58:41 (EST)

>>875265
Tip Top Tippy Top Shape

>>875485
It was requested.
Did you listen today?
Q

4 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

I played a lot of Scrabble in the 1990s and just found out a few days ago that Qi is a Scrabble word now. So is za.

They weren't in the OSPD2. The go-to Q word in my day was qat.

Played a lot of QAID once upon a time.

The thing that’s the most interesting to me is that of all the aspects of this vast conspiracy (massive coverup reaching everywhere, rampant pedophilia, secret coup, cryptic posts on 4chan, etc etc) the most unbelievable part is the genius savior Trump part.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Trump has referenced Q many time actually, but not directly. I will give you one Q Proof. A while back an ANON asked Q to have Trump say something in one of his press conferences. He asked for trump to say Tip Top on the air. Thus was posted a few days before Easter. If you go back and look at Trumps speech for the Easter Egg Roll. Now you gotta think that there is NO WAY Trump would say Tip Top in a speech about an Easter Egg Roll. During the speech (look it up and listen, it is a proof)  Trump made a comment about the staff at the White House and said they keep it in TIP TOP, TIPPY TOP shape. Remember this was after it ws requested by an ANON through Q. That is a proof. Watch the video.

Q  post 991

>>875265
Tip Top Tippy Top Shape

>>875485
It was requested.
Did you listen today?
Q

Can you link to the pre-speech claim, and the speech itself?

TIA

4 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Q  post 991

>>875265
Tip Top Tippy Top Shape

>>875485
It was requested.
Did you listen today?
Q

The request was for him to say that in the State of the Union.  The Easter Egg speech was over two months later.

Edited by Henry Ford

9 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:
11 minutes ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

You can hoard U tiles to prevent opponents from playing Q.  No comparable countermeasure exists for Z or J.

Someone needs to learn the word Qi.

Qat, Qadi, Qaid, Waqf... there's a bunch

1 hour ago, urbanhack said:

Can you unpack exactly what changes have transpired?

I lost my answer.

Okay google Saudi Arabia on read about the Coup in 2017. Prince Salmon is in power since then. If you remember trumps first visit overseas was to Saudi Arabia. How was he greeted as compared to Obama ans HRC. He was greeted as a hero and given the red carpet Royal Treatment. That was on purpose.

On North Korea, all I can say is that Q stated that deal was struck in November of 2017. As proof look back and see when the last time NK fired a missile and ask yourself why that would be. EVERYTHING since has been for show, including the summit. It is already done, the bluster going back and forth by Trump and Kim is for show only.

Whenever I encounter QAnon people (which I do on a semi-frequent basis, given my morbid curiosity with fringe conspiracy theories), I always think of that Carl Sagan quote:

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

• Like 5

1 hour ago, timschochet said:

North Korea is free? 

North Korea is not free, but it is free of nuclear missiles. The CIA strings have been cut. Kim is free to do what is best for his country. Who do you think supplied uranium and technology to NK, Think U1 and the old CIA.

Kim still is in control of his country, freedom for his people will come further in time at Kim's choosing.

5 minutes ago, Qanon said:

I lost my answer.

Okay google Saudi Arabia on read about the Coup in 2017. Prince Salmon is in power since then. If you remember trumps first visit overseas was to Saudi Arabia. How was he greeted as compared to Obama ans HRC. He was greeted as a hero and given the red carpet Royal Treatment. That was on purpose.

On North Korea, all I can say is that Q stated that deal was struck in November of 2017. As proof look back and see when the last time NK fired a missile and ask yourself why that would be. EVERYTHING since has been for show, including the summit. It is already done, the bluster going back and forth by Trump and Kim is for show only.

Yeah, so very out of of character for the Saudis.

Edited by mcintyre1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Punxsutawney Phil said:

You didn't hear?  Women can now drive themselves to their stonings in Saudi Arabia.

Come on Phil think a little. Do you really expect a culture and society to change as fast as what you would like. There are still millions of people there that believe in the old ways. Change has to come slowly or it will fail. Remember Trump does not believe in regime change, Saudi Arabia will change as quickly and as far as the country allows. It is not a democracy and never will be. Google Saudi Arabia 2030 vision. 

8 minutes ago, Qanon said:

North Korea is not free, but it is free of nuclear missiles. The CIA strings have been cut. Kim is free to do what is best for his country. Who do you think supplied uranium and technology to NK, Think U1 and the old CIA.

Kim still is in control of his country, freedom for his people will come further in time at Kim's choosing.

This is...once again...a blatant falsehood.

5 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

Plus, it's been in the playbook for awhile that all you have to do to manipulate Trump is flatter him.  It's like that South Park episode where the Japanese are trying to take over the world or something, but everytime they're confronted they compliment Americans on their big wieners compared to their oh so small wieners. 

https://www.ft.com/content/e88668da-4f8c-11e8-9471-a083af05aea7

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, moleculo said:

ok.  So let me understand how this works:

1. Q drops cryptic statements every now and then.
  2.  other people (not Q) interpret said statements.  Not everyone is capable of interpretation.
  3. on validity:
    1. if the statements lead to something that is true, it is hailed as proof. 
    2. If the statements do not lead to something that is true, it is either:
      1. mis-informed interpretation, possibly by agents of the deep state
      2. misdirection
  4. constantly search the news for validation, hail anything that resembles validation AS validation, ignore anything that does not.

Is that about right?

No you are incorrect.

Q will validate good decryptions to ANONS.

He has made 1824 posts since November, more than once in a while.

Just now, Qanon said:

No you are incorrect.

Q will validate good decryptions to ANONS.

fair enough.

can you explain how this happens, and give me an example? It should be pretty easy to find, what with 1824 posts since November.

48 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

YouTube and Twitter mainly (I have 24k followers), not sure about Facebook, don't use it. I cannot explain the older folks at the rallies, but they are not all. 

Remember MSM will interview the people that fit THEIR narrative. There are many Millennials that follow Q. The rally's are a different animal. Whole family's that stand in line for many hours just to get in. For whatever reason trump has the personality and ability to connect with people. I think it is just Trump and not Q who connects with these people. I would guess that over 70% of the people that attend his rallies have no idea or know about Q. Hope that helps.

You are correct about 8chan. It is populated by mostly younger people. I don't think older people would be able to decode very well, not that I have anything against older people. 

58 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

I think the answer has a lot to do with young people knowing how to do their own research on the internet and older people having to trust when people say "I looked into this and totally verified it!"

One third correct and two thirds incorrect. You need to understand Q and Trump rally's have absolutely nothing to do with each other. The vast majority of people that attend trump's rally's have nothing to do with Q. He did get 63 million votes, long before Q came around. Middle America loves him, that alone explains the rally's. So older people trust Trump, not Q. HTH

1 minute ago, Qanon said:

One third correct and two thirds incorrect. You need to understand Q and Trump rally's have absolutely nothing to do with each other. The vast majority of people that attend trump's rally's have nothing to do with Q. He did get 63 million votes, long before Q came around. Middle America loves him, that alone explains the rally's. So older people trust Trump, not Q. HTH

Can you explain why you misled us about the timing of the "tip top" thing? TIA

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Qanon said:

I lost my answer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yBoBat6ARvU

I didn't say they did have anything to do with each other.  I didn't even say there are more of one group than the other.  I simply explained how it spread to people who are traditionally unable to research using the internet.

1 hour ago, Qanon said:

A while back an ANON asked Q to have Trump say something in one of his press conferences. He asked for trump to say Tip Top on the air. Thus was posted a few days before Easter. If you go back and look at Trumps speech for the Easter Egg Roll. Now you gotta think that there is NO WAY Trump would say Tip Top in a speech about an Easter Egg Roll.

This is worth analyzing in some detail.

According to this, an anonymous chan poster said on January 29, 2018, the day before the State of the Union address, "Maybe Q can work the phrase 'tip top' into the SOTU as a shout to the board?"

In an April 2 speech, a little over two months after the State of the Union, Trump said "tip top" and "tippy top."

The first thing to notice is that the anonymous poster was not making a prediction that Trump would say "tip top," but a sort of request aimed into the ethernet. So it was essentially a free roll. If Trump had said "tip top" in the State of the Union Address, it would have counted as a hit; but if he didn't use the phrase, it would not have counted as a miss because it'd be very easy to explain away. If you make a hundred free-roll guesses and each has a 1% chance of hitting, you will, on average, get one hit. Since only the hits will be remembered, that is not one hit against 99 misses -- it is one hit and zero misses. I imagine that the post in question wasn't the only post in that genre -- a seemingly low-probability event (maybe around 1%) that would be remembered only if it came to fruition. If there were dozens of posts over time by ANONS in that genre (as I imagine is a conservative estimate), it's not remarkable at all that one would have panned out.

The second thing to notice is that this one didn't pan out. The request was for the SOTU, not the Easter Egg Roll speech. If the Easter Egg Roll speech counts as a hit, that means any public statement by Trump within probably a 3-4 month period (or more?) would have counted. That turns the 1% chance into more like a 30% chance or whatever. If a 1% shot is unimpressive for the reasons stated in the previous paragraph, a 30% shot under the same circumstances is ... well, there's not even a word for how unimpressive it is.

The third thing to notice is that our poster Qanon had forgotten the exact circumstances of the "proof" in a way that made it seem a lot more impressive in misremembered hindsight. (He thought the request was "a few days before Easter," and the fact that the speech was about an Easter Egg Roll made it more impressive in his eyes.) This is quite common. When a psychic asks somebody, "I'm seeing the letter M. Is there someone close to you whose name starts with the letter M?" The person responding will say, impressed, "My mother's name is Martha." A few weeks later, when she recalls the event, she will misremember it as "The psychic knew that my mom's name was Martha!!" It gives the psychic way more credit than she deserves, as "you know somebody whose name starts with the letter M" (not all that impressive) morphs in the person's memory into "your mom's name is Martha" (extremely impressive).

I had a fourth thing to notice, but now I've forgotten what it was.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

The thing that’s the most interesting to me is that of all the aspects of this vast conspiracy (massive coverup reaching everywhere, rampant pedophilia, secret coup, cryptic posts on 4chan, etc etc) the most unbelievable part is the genius savior Trump part.  

Unbeliever, off with his head. Both you and I are free to believe what we want. Trump is a stable genius.

39 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

Whenever I encounter QAnon people (which I do on a semi-frequent basis, given my morbid curiosity with fringe conspiracy theories), I always think of that Carl Sagan quote:

More Carl Sagan is always a good thing

• Like 2

Unbeliever, off with his head. Both you and I are free to believe what we want. Trump is a stable genius.

Of course you are.  And public ridicule is the proper way of dealing with people who believe the moon is made of Styrofoam and we live on a flat earth.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, moleculo said:

fair enough.

can you explain how this happens, and give me an example? It should be pretty easy to find, what with 1824 posts since November.

Can I explain how this happens, Yes

Will I explain how this happens, No.

Read the Q posts, and figure it out, you also can be an ANON.

2 minutes ago, Qanon said:

This claim will, of course, require a little more than a conspiracy theory to back up. And this is why some think that Q is merely a bunch of geeks now trolling the gullible and mostly middle-aged right.

• Like 1