Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

#QAnon

Juxtatarot

1 minute ago, roadkill1292 said:

This claim will, of course, require a little more than a conspiracy theory to back up. And this is why some think that Q is merely a bunch of geeks now trolling the gullible and mostly middle-aged right.

They’re not trolling the gullible; they”re trolling the qullible. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Can I explain how this happens, Yes

Will I explain how this happens, No.

Read the Q posts, and figure it out, you also can be an ANON.

Ok.

I'm not about to pour through 1824 posts of some anon guy to understand.

Is there a QANON for dummies somewhere I can consult?  Qliffs Notes, perhaps?

• Like 2

Just now, moleculo said:

Ok.

I'm not about to pour through 1824 posts of some anon guy to understand.

Is there a QANON for dummies somewhere I can consult?  Qliffs Notes, perhaps?

We've been told that it's not possible for them to speak plainly and succinctly. Which is pretty damned convenient. "I'm not crazy, you just don't understand coding."

13 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Has there been any pushback on the Q claim that the DNC hired MS13 to kill Seth Rich?  Just wondering if everyone's still totally cool with that.

That was misinformation. MS13 had nothing to do with it. The real story is out there, should be easy to find, they were both agents of the government.

Re. MS13 in that post, what is the 13th letter of the alphabet, Q is a genius, really. You to can be an ANON. Remember double meaning and misdirection are important.

Understanding Q is not easy for a reason. "Future will prove the past". In other words future events will prove past Q posts.

That was misinformation. MS13 had nothing to do with it. The real story is out there, should be easy to find, they were both agents of the government.

Re. MS13 in that post, what is the 13th letter of the alphabet, Q is a genius, really. You to can be an ANON. Remember double meaning and misdirection are important.

Understanding Q is not easy for a reason. "Future will prove the past". In other words future events will prove past Q posts.

the 13th letter is M.  My moms name is Margaret!  OMG, why is Q talking about my mom?

You have referred to this as a Qanon "movement."  If Q's wisdom is done via hard-to-understand drops (so the deep state doesn't understand), how do the people in the movement know how to move?

Is it actually a movement or just a bunch of people faithfully waiting for the storm/awakening?

12 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

This is worth analyzing in some detail.

According to this, an anonymous chan poster said on January 29, 2018, the day before the State of the Union address, "Maybe Q can work the phrase 'tip top' into the SOTU as a shout to the board?"

In an April 2 speech, a little over two months after the State of the Union, Trump said "tip top" and "tippy top."

The first thing to notice is that the anonymous poster was not making a prediction that Trump would say "tip top," but a sort of request aimed into the ethernet. So it was essentially a free roll. If Trump had said "tip top" in the State of the Union Address, it would have counted as a hit; but if he didn't use the phrase, it would not have counted as a miss. It was a free-roll. If you make a hundred free-roll guesses that each have a 1% chance of hitting, you will, on average, get one hit. Since only the hits will be remembered, that is not one hit against 99 misses -- it is one hit and zero misses. I imagine that the post in question wasn't the only post in that genre -- a seemingly low-probability event (maybe around 1%) that will be remembered only if it comes to fruition. If there were dozens of posts in that genre (as I imagine is a conservative estimate), it's not remarkable at all that one would have panned out.

The second thing to notice is that this one didn't pan out. The request was for the SOTU, not the Easter Egg Roll speech. If the Easter Egg Roll speech counts as a hit, that means any public statement by Trump within probably a 3-4 month period (or more?) would have counted. That turns the 1% chance into more like a 30% chance or whatever. If a 1% shot is unimpressive for the reasons stated in the previous paragraph, a 30% shot under the same circumstances is ... well, there's not even a word for how unimpressive it is.

The third thing to notice is that our poster Qanon had forgotten the exact circumstances of the prediction in a way that made it seem a lot more impressive in hindsight. (He thought the request was "a few days before Easter," and the fact that the speech was about an Easter Egg Roll made it more impressive in his eyes.) This is quite common. When a psychic asks somebody, "I'm seeing the letter M. Is there someone close to you whose name starts with the letter M?" The person responding will say, impressed, "My mother's name is Martha." A few weeks later, when she remembers the event, she will remember it as "The psychic knew that my mom's name was Martha!!" It gives the psychic way more credit than she deserves, as "you know somebody whose name starts with the letter M" morphs in the person's memory to "your mom's name is Martha."

I had a fourth thing to notice, but now I've forgotten what it was.

I forget things also. I "think" you are incorrect as to when the request was made. I will have to look on 8chan to verify. I do know that the request was not for the SOTU. If you can cut and paste the ANON request I would appreciate it. I already explained the important part of the SOTU. TIA

I forget things also. I "think" you are incorrect as to when the request was made. I will have to look on 8chan to verify. I do know that the request was not for the SOTU. If you can cut and paste the ANON request I would appreciate it. I already explained the important part of the SOTU. TIA

There's a screenshot in the link I provided.

3 minutes ago, Qanon said:

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/206546.html#206630

▶Anonymous  01/29/18 (Mon) 20:56:5418a481 (1) No.206630

Maybe Q can work the phrase "tip top" into the SOTU as a shout out to the board?

Edited by Henry Ford

3 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

OH ####! Anderson Cooper was the host of The Mole!  That's how long this has been in the works. 

Man, this conspiracy goes all the way to the middle.

Anderson Cooper’s mom is...Gloria Vanderbilt who is like the great-great granddaughter of Cornelius Vanderbilt...who, along with shipping and railroads, owned a ton of real estate in NYC!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

This is...once again...a blatant falsehood.

Okay I should have said that North Korea has no way reason to launch ANY missile. I have no clue as to their current capabilities. I assume they could not at this time. But either way they have no reason to. 

The basis of my statement is true, even if I misstated it. 

Do you have a question or only here to bash. You really add nothing to the conversation.

Remember the MSM or (MS13) has an agenda, don't forget their blanket 4am talking points.

You guys need to understand the concepts of what I am saying and not nitpick the wording. Basically as far as I am concerned NK has no nukes. Do they physically, probably, do they figuratively no. You miss the whole purpose of why I am here. Knowledge is power, precise wording is irrelevant.

Think concepts guys, NK HAS NOT launched a missile since November. That is a reason to celebrate not to nitpick wording. 

16 minutes ago, randall146 said:

If Q's wisdom is done via hard-to-understand drops (so the deep state doesn't understand), how do the people in the movement know how to move?

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp
Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong
Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop
Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Okay I should have said that North Korea has no way reason to launch ANY missile. I have no clue as to their current capabilities. I assume they could not at this time. But either way they have no reason to. 

The basis of my statement is true, even if I misstated it. 

Do you have a question or only here to bash. You really add nothing to the conversation.

Remember the MSM or (MS13) has an agenda, don't forget their blanket 4am talking points.

You guys need to understand the concepts of what I am saying and not nitpick the wording. Basically as far as I am concerned NK has no nukes. Do they physically, probably, do they figuratively no. You miss the whole purpose of why I am here. Knowledge is power, precise wording is irrelevant.

Think concepts guys, NK HAS NOT launched a missile since November. That is a reason to celebrate not to nitpick wording. 

Yeah, that's actually normal for North Korea.  They didn't launch any missiles (other than satellite rockets) from July, 2009 to May, 2013.  Or from May, 2013 to March, 2014.  Or from March, 2014 to May, 2015.  Or from May 2015 to April, 2016.  

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Qanon said:

YouTube and Twitter mainly (I have 24k followers), not sure about Facebook, don't use it. I cannot explain the older folks at the rallies, but they are not all. 

Remember MSM will interview the people that fit THEIR narrative. There are many Millennials that follow Q. The rally's are a different animal. Whole family's that stand in line for many hours just to get in. For whatever reason trump has the personality and ability to connect with people. I think it is just Trump and not Q who connects with these people. I would guess that over 70% of the people that attend his rallies have no idea or know about Q. Hope that helps.

You are correct about 8chan. It is populated by mostly younger people. I don't think older people would be able to decode very well, not that I have anything against older people. 

Hate and white privilege are a helluva drug combo.  

Edited by urbanhack

18 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp
Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong
Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop
Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip

Twist it! Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it baby!
Here we go loop di loo!
Shake it up baby!
Here we go loop di lie!

Bend over, let me see you shake your tail feather
Bend over, let me see you shake your tail feather
Come on, let me see you shake your tail feather
Come on, let me see you shake your tail feather
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Come on! Come on baby! Come on! Yeah come on babe!

Alright!  Do the twist!  Do the fly!  Do the swim!  And do the bird!  Do the duck!  Do the monkey!  Watusi!  And what about the frug?  Do the mashed potato!  What about the boogaloo?  The Boney Maroney!  Come on! Let's do the twist!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Twist it! Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it baby!

Edited by Bruce Dickinson
  • Like 2