What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (2 Viewers)

NFL bravely picking up the flag like Mel Gibson in The Patriot, charging ferociously at the liberal child sex rings trying to enslave our nation.
Another troll who apparently sucks at reading comprehension.

Link to child sex rings in my post?

The PSF really is the bottom of the barrel here at fbg.
If you want to get out of the bottom of the barrel, you can start by not falling for the Qanon conspiracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
There should probably be a RED OCTOBER thread so we can keep track of all the Democrats & Deep Staters as they're taken down this month.    

Wired has a fun piece on conspiracy theories and theorists here. I thought of a couple of our boyos here when I read this little bit: 

The Constant Contrary Comment
For every article or post about a major celebrity or organization, political entity or issue, there is bound to be someone down there calling you an idiot sheep blinkered to the harsh reality of your sheeply life. Example: Seriously, just about every comments section. But especially on articles making wild claims like: “NASA has been to the Moon.”
It's amazing to me how many of the global, lizard-people tropes center on Queen Elizabeth. That's batcrap crazy stuff. We all know that Art Rooney II heads up today's Illuminati.

I've also been wondering what the Q crowd has been saying about the Saudi Arabia mess.   Qanon was always touting that "SA" was the first thing fixed in his proof of statements.....  His spin would be laugh worthy I bet.

Q sure has been quiet this month.

You would think the people behind it would be posting up a storm with the Saudis killing a journalist, the migrant invasion, midterms around the corner, Rosenstein dodging Congress, and now the serial bomber in the news.

Especially if Q is a hoax, this is primetime for pushing propaganda.

I've also been wondering what the Q crowd has been saying about the Saudi Arabia mess.   Qanon was always touting that "SA" was the first thing fixed in his proof of statements.....  His spin would be laugh worthy I bet.
And all the endless stuff about Rod Rosenstein. He was the devil incarnate, Deep Stater, HRC disciple, Obama plant, who would be the first domino to fall--blah, blah blah.

Not only have none of these predictions come true, it appears that Trump and Rosenstein have a sort of bro-mance thing going. (It is speculated that Trump is afraid of what Rosenstein might reveal, but still).

Don't really have hard evidence or anything, but it really does seem like Reddit nuking /r/GreatAwakening drove this out of the spotlight a bit.

Don't really have hard evidence or anything, but it really does seem like Reddit nuking /r/GreatAwakening drove this out of the spotlight a bit.
I agree. It might have died on its own anyway, but it didn't seem like it was dying until r/GreatAwakening was eliminated.

jamny said:
Why did that happen? Isn't reddit open to almost anything?
Repeated violations of site-wide rules and lack of cooperation from the sub-reddit's moderator team. I believe it was mostly to do with "doxxing" people. They'd already had their first sub nuked for the same reason (/r/CBTS -- Calm Before the Storm), so I think the Reddit Admins decided twice was enough for the death penalty. There is no current Qanon sub that I'm aware of.

Remember Q always said:

TRUST SESSIONS.
:lmao:
The secret to the deep state plot Trump is going to unfurl is contained in Session's resignation letter.  It's coded, and they've yet to set a date for the major unveiling, but Trump and Sessions determined that Sessions had to go.  He'd played his part, and had to hand it back off to Trump.

Don't worry, it's all going according to plan....to plan...to plan...[dream sequence ending]

adonis said:
The secret to the deep state plot Trump is going to unfurl is contained in Session's resignation letter.  It's coded, and they've yet to set a date for the major unveiling, but Trump and Sessions determined that Sessions had to go.  He'd played his part, and had to hand it back off to Trump.

Don't worry, it's all going according to plan....to plan...to plan...[dream sequence ending]
They set a date, my SIL told me it will be 11/11/2018.   I can't wait for Thankgiving because I am going to wear my Tom Hanks BIG t-shirt.  

Be patient. Trust the plan. Q has everything under control, obviously, but he's delaying the storm in order to weed out the poser Anons who lack true faith. Q is pushing the pause button in order to repel the posers so that only the true believers will remain in the movement, and also to lull the Deep State into a false sense of security. Stay tuned. Things will start to unfold very soon now.

(Not a cult at all.)

Its odd how the online right wing seems to project so much.

Fake news...voter fraud...hoaxes.

Yet, over and over they fall for fake news (Seth Rich, Nunes...pretty much anything Trump claims), hoaxes (Q), and are consistently the ones actually found guilty of perpetrating voter fraud.

This is the downside of the “great purge”.  While I’m sure his responses would have been predictable by most of us here it would have been great watch Qanon squirm like a turtle on his back here over the past month. 

This is the downside of the “great purge”.  While I’m sure his responses would have been predictable by most of us here it would have been great watch Qanon squirm like a turtle on his back here over the past month. 
he would've had some ridiculous explanation for the delay and the REAL reveal to uncover the 60,000 sealed indictments against everyone in the gov't....

Be patient. Trust the plan. Q has everything under control, obviously, but he's delaying the storm in order to weed out the poser Anons who lack true faith. Q is pushing the pause button in order to repel the posers so that only the true believers will remain in the movement, and also to lull the Deep State into a false sense of security. Keep the faith. Things will start to unfold very soon now.

TRUST WHITAKER.

I like that joke, scooter, but I'm getting the feeling that Whitaker is looking at some of Mueller's stuff and starting to think, "holy crap, I'm only 49 years old, I can't go down with this bunch of reprobates. We can't bury all this."

The end result, according to conspiracy theory debunker Mike Rothschild, is that tons of QAnon believers now realize they have been grifted, while the rest, who have gathered on the social network Voat since the community was banned from Reddit in September, are at each other's throats and frantically spinning ever crazier ideas to explain away why nothing Q has said has come true:

Okay, for anyone following the QAnon saga, this is actually pretty big.

Today Trump tweeted this:

“Michael Cohen asks judge for no Prison Time.” You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free. He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence.
You might be thinking: LOL, "Scott Free?" Does he mean scot-free?

No. He means Scott Free ... as in Scott Free Productions, the company that produced White Squall. Does that movie sound familiar? It's where the phrase "Where we go one, we go all" comes from! (It's in the trailer.)

If that isn't proof that Trump is working with Mueller to bust Hillary's pedo ring, I don't know what is.

Users who are viewing this thread