What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#QAnon (1 Viewer)

DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDS needs to be plastered at the top of all the Q related sites...if not, unfortunate events like this will continue to happen....
It's important to remember incidents like this when the right is arguing about why the left won't just let them have the things the QAnon crowd and Trump voters want like walls and "extreme vetting."

Because they're insane and believe in Illuminati lizard people.  You don't just give in to the whims of crazy people because it would be easier.

It's important to remember incidents like this when the right is arguing about why the left won't just let them have the things the QAnon crowd and Trump voters want like walls and "extreme vetting."

Because they're insane and believe in Illuminati lizard people.  You don't just give in to the whims of crazy people because it would be easier.
hahum...wall.... 

About this, I went out to dinner a while back, it was a sort of a mid-upscale suburban chain... Anyway I only point that out because it was in a conservative area and it was fairly open booths, so we could overhear the party next to us. It appeared to be a kind of family celebration and there was a guy who was adamantly speaking over his family members about the coming Q-pocalypse. There was a lot of polite silence as the families' attempts at normal conversations were typically undermined and redirected by this guy. Seemed sad.

From that vice piece:

"An avid connoisseur of internet <bad word dont suspend me bro> , the moment I learned about QAnon I was immediately curious, and began going about joining the private Facebook groups where Q followers regularly congregate. What I found was a frothing cauldron of insanity, where people asserted that the Santa at Trump rallies was the not-actually-dead JFK Jr, biding his time until he could come back and arrest Michelle Obama, and where no admission of belief was too embarrassing. It got much, much worse around the holidays. "

:lmao:

I just checked my Twitter list that I created to follow Q-stuff. I scrolled through many pages. There was stuff about Syria, Venezuela, RBG, the Senate, yadda yadda, but nothing at all about QAnon. Nothing. Is the movement dead?

I just checked my Twitter list that I created to follow Q-stuff. I scrolled through many pages. There was stuff about Syria, Venezuela, RBG, the Senate, yadda yadda, but nothing at all about QAnon. Nothing. Is the movement dead?
Actually one of the main Q “reporters” asserted today that if Democrats don’t start getting arrested soon that Q supporters will start enacting vigilante justice against Democrats. 

Some Q bot still replies to most of Trumps tweets.

Exactly, last drop I see is from 2/1, before that 1/13. It seems to be prattling on about public financing of Planned Parenthood and asking people to vote. Hardly the stuff of a Q-level regime shaking insider.

I missed out on the whole #QAnon.  what are the cliff notes?
It wasn’t actually dumb to vote for Donald Trump because this is all for show, behind the scenes he’s the Jason Bourne of stopping political corruption, and someone with Q level clearance is bringing coded messages to his followers. 

They’re coded to stump the intelligence community and a brilliant international cabal of world-controlling geniuses.  Fortunately, Larry the YouTube guy who hits himself in the head with bricks for likes from Ponchatoula, LA can decode them.

It wasn’t actually dumb to vote for Donald Trump because this is all for show, behind the scenes he’s the Jason Bourne of stopping political corruption, and someone with Q level clearance is bringing coded messages to his followers. 

They’re coded to stump the intelligence community and a brilliant international cabal of world-controlling geniuses.  Fortunately, Larry the YouTube guy who hits himself in the head with bricks for likes from Ponchatoula, LA can decode them.
People are just so dumb.  What do you do when a good portion of your populace is this dumb?

From that vice piece:

"An avid connoisseur of internet <bad word dont suspend me bro> , the moment I learned about QAnon I was immediately curious, and began going about joining the private Facebook groups where Q followers regularly congregate. What I found was a frothing cauldron of insanity, where people asserted that the Santa at Trump rallies was the not-actually-dead JFK Jr, biding his time until he could come back and arrest Michelle Obama, and where no admission of belief was too embarrassing. It got much, much worse around the holidays. "

They see themselves as brave truth-tellers, warriors for unnamed children that Hillary Clinton is currently eating sous-vide

Been awhile since I've seen QAnon referenced in the news:

https://nypost.com/2019/03/18/suspected-mob-boss-killer-writes-united-we-stand-maga-forever-on-his-hand/

Suspected mob boss killer writes ‘MAGA Forever,’ QAnon symbol on his hand

There’s at least one Don he really likes.

The man suspected of gunning down mafia kingpin Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali showed off a hand covered in scrawls related to President Trump and the conservative QAnon movement at his first court appearance on Monday.

Anthony Comello, 24, who yawned at least once, held up his left palm during the highly anticipated appearance in a New Jersey courtroom, revealing a large, bold “Q” written in blue ink in the center of his hand.

It was surrounded by the phrases “MAGA Forever,” “United We Stand” and “Patriots in Charge USA.”

“Patriots in Charge” appears to be a variant of the slogan “Patriots Are In Control,” which is associated with online followers of QAnon, who’s purported to be one or more high-level government insiders aware of a “deep state” conspiracy against Trump.

A book titled “QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening,” which claims to have been written by 12 anonymous QAnon followers, is this week’s No. 7 best-seller on amazon.com, following its publication late last month.

Comello has been researching QAnon online and often wears one of Trump’s signature “Make America Great Again” hats, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

You would think with all of the articles written about the crazy Qanon conspiracy that eventually a journalist will ask the question.

All they have to do is say, in a PC, "hey Donald, what is the deal with Q? Do you disavow?"

This has been going on for 18 months now and they have avoided directly asking POTUS. But they are not afraid of publishing weekly articles about it.

Bizarre.
He’s not going to answer it. He pretends like he doesn’t know people he’s worked with for decades, he’s not going to talk about. There’s also a pretty good chance that he doesn’t know anything about it. But the main reason they don’t ask is because it legitimizes it much more than running a story. The same reason why reporters weren’t hounding Bush about 9/11 conspiracy theories. The stories they run are click bait.

A book titled “QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening,” which claims to have been written by 12 anonymous QAnon followers, is this week’s No. 7 best-seller on amazon.com, following its publication late last month.

Random Question.

How is money paid to book authors who are anonymous?

He’s not going to answer it. He pretends like he doesn’t know people he’s worked with for decades, he’s not going to talk about. There’s also a pretty good chance that he doesn’t know anything about it. But the main reason they don’t ask is because it legitimizes it much more than running a story. The same reason why reporters weren’t hounding Bush about 9/11 conspiracy theories. The stories they run are click bait.
Has Fox covered Q in any way? Because that's the only way Donald would know it even existed. And even then we can't be sure that he would listen to a story where his name wasn't at the top of it.

Joe Bryant said:

Random Question.

How is money paid to book authors who are anonymous?
Monetization of the QAnon brand was discussed pretty well further up thread. A lot of the main QAnon pushers, and maybe even the creators, are known. There are tshirts, books etc. galore already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some top-notch decodifying going on here.

(The Grass Valley Charter School Foundation benefit has now been canceled due to unspecified threats, for real.)
Good gravy  https://yubanet.com/regional/blue-marble-jubilee-cancelled/

May 2, 2019 – The organizers regret to inform you that the Blue Marble Jubilee scheduled to happen on May 11, 2019 has been cancelled. In the current social and political climate, schools and communities must take into consideration matters never before imagined.

Earlier this week a group that screens political figures’ comments and social media posts searching for hints to conspiracy theories connected the Blue Marble Jubilee, and the school (Grass Valley Charter School, GVCS) for which it is a fundraiser, to a post put on social media. The school was not named or referenced in the post. It was a far-reaching connection that was drawn through forced acronyms and rearranged letters. It in no way was a threat made towards the Grass Valley Charter School or the Nevada County community.

They won't be happy until we are all locked inside watching Fox News 24 hours a day while guarding the doors with our guns because of the coming Brown Invasion and the inevitable imposition of Sharia law supported by the Deep State and the MSM.

Off to the gun store!
I believe it’s correctly referred to in polite society as a “weapons depot”, “armory”, or “halberd-dashery”.

NOW listen up guys.

1 If North Korea launches a missile at any time, regardless of the circumstances I will no longer post here.

Is that clear enough for you?

2. If President Trump gets impeached and is taken out of office, at ANY time of his Presidency, I will not post here .

No excuses, no explanations, no walking back for ANY reason. 

WHY? Because Q has told us that. It is that simple and concise.

From Q  - Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

From Q - Does Kim look nervous prior to the 'BIG' meeting w/ POTUS?
Did they already meet long ago?
Deal done?
Safe?

So again there are the two things that Q can be busted for, that will make me disbelieve him.
Somewhere on the internet, a goalpost the size of Texas is being moved.  Alas, we shall never see its like again.

Last edited by a moderator:
The other day as I was driving my daughter to high school, when we pulled up to the school, there was a minivan in front of us that had a Qanon bumper sticker. Never seen one before. I looked and it was one of the mothers of a girl in my daughters’ dance group! I know this woman; she’s nice and her daughter is friends with mine. 

Now I’m wondering if I should ask the mom about it next time I see her. Probably not...

I wonder what our friend @Qanon is up to these days.  Every once in a while when I read some posts from a new conservative poster I wonder if it might be his return under a new username. However, the writing styles never seem to match up.

Users who are viewing this thread