Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

QUenton they say that when two people live together for a long time that when they die they usually die around the same time. you see it with twins. one twin die and then the other one die right away.

Quonan thnak you for you service.

Yes, I think Q's take on John McCain is disgusting, and anyone who believes it is a rube.

15 minutes ago, Qanon said:

Okay you guys are relentless. Wish there was less trolling and more substance. The rest of the day is mine. Have a great day all.

You will find this board has less patience for objectively false statements than other environments you are used to.  Don’t let that deter you.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

I think today we learned how the internet will eventually kill us all.

shining path’s signature was (paraphrasing) “it’s been said if you put enough monkeys in front of enough keyboards, eventually one will write the Great American Novel.  Now that we have seen Internet discourse, we know that just isn’t true.”

• Like 4

QUenton they say that when two people live together for a long time that when they die they usually die around the same time. you see it with twins. one twin die and then the other one die right away. or old couple, gramma dies and then gramps die like right away. my question is how come when han solo die that chewbanka just keep on goin?

• Like 22
6 minutes ago, Studs & Duds said:

QUenton they say that when two people live together for a long time that when they die they usually die around the same time. you see it with twins. one twin die and then the other one die right away. or old couple, gramma dies and then gramps die like right away. my question is how come when han solo die that chewbanka just keep on goin?

:lmao::cry::lmao:

Qanon I don't think most of us are trolling or nitpicking your words.  What is happening is you are making definitive statements and assigning meaning to them, and then the statements are shown to be false.  That's not nit-picking - it's just showing that your evidence isn't true.

You said there are 4000 sealed indictments, and that proves that there is a real counter-investigation going on.  But that's false.  There are not anywhere near 4000 sealed indictments, so it doesn't prove anything

You said that someone asked the President to give a shoutout to Qanon by saying Tip Top, and he did it in his next speech 3 days later, and that it again proved that the coutner-investigation is real.  But actually it was months later and it was a phrase he sometimes used anyway.  And I'd guess that there were plenty of other posters in that thread that also suggested plenty of other stuff that Trump could say.  Again, false, and therefore not evidence of anything

You said North Korea is safe and free, but it's not.  You said they stopped firing missiles but it was shown there are plenty of periods where they didn't fire missiles.

So either you are trolling and know it's all nonsense, or you are gullable, and should maybe consider the facts as reality shows them to be.

• Like 4

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago, and they make a good case... hell, I almost felt pity myself. But, ladies and gentlemen, of this supposed jury, I have one, final thing I want you to consider.... Ladies and gentleman, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookie from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about that. That does not make sense... Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: "What does this have to do with this case?" Nothing... Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! Itdoes not make sense! Look at me, I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation... does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, randall146 said:

Qanon I don't think most of us are trolling or nitpicking your words.  What is happening is you are making definitive statements and assigning meaning to them, and then the statements are shown to be false.  That's not nit-picking - it's just showing that your evidence isn't true.

You said there are 4000 sealed indictments, and that proves that there is a real counter-investigation going on.  But that's false.  There are not anywhere near 4000 sealed indictments, so it doesn't prove anything

You said that someone asked the President to give a shoutout to Qanon by saying Tip Top, and he did it in his next speech 3 days later, and that it again proved that the coutner-investigation is real.  But actually it was months later and it was a phrase he sometimes used anyway.  And I'd guess that there were plenty of other posters in that thread that also suggested plenty of other stuff that Trump could say.  Again, false, and therefore not evidence of anything

You said North Korea is safe and free, but it's not.  You said they stopped firing missiles but it was shown there are plenty of periods where they didn't fire missiles.

So either you are trolling and know it's all nonsense, or you are gullable, and should maybe consider the facts as reality shows them to be.

you're just not see the bigger picture

2 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

I played a lot of Scrabble in the 1990s and just found out a few days ago that Qi is a Scrabble word now. So is za.

They weren't in the OSPD2. The go-to Q word in my day was qat.

Don't forget qanon's favorite food: Qiza

1 hour ago, Qanon said:

Okay I should have said that North Korea has no way reason to launch ANY missile. I have no clue as to their current capabilities. I assume they could not at this time. But either way they have no reason to. 

The basis of my statement is true, even if I misstated it. 

Do you have a question or only here to bash. You really add nothing to the conversation.

Remember the MSM or (MS13) has an agenda, don't forget their blanket 4am talking points.

You guys need to understand the concepts of what I am saying and not nitpick the wording. Basically as far as I am concerned NK has no nukes. Do they physically, probably, do they figuratively no. You miss the whole purpose of why I am here. Knowledge is power, precise wording is irrelevant.

Think concepts guys, NK HAS NOT launched a missile since November. That is a reason to celebrate not to nitpick wording. 

That is also false to say they have no way to launch.  Now...the truth is they have no reason to test...because they have fully functioning missiles.  Nothing of your statement was true.  And your tip top proof was shown as false as well.

My purpose seems to be exposing your lies...everything doesn’t have to be a question.  But if I need one, my question is why do you keep post  falsehoods and getting so upset when someone points them out?

1 hour ago, Qanon said:

Okay you guys are relentless. Wish there was less trolling and more substance. The rest of the day is mine. Have a great day all.

Pointing out facts against your falsehoods is not trolling. In fact, posting multiple falsehoods as you have am reacting the way you have is much more of a trolling behavior.

And it’s hard to say someone e posting regurgitated conspiracy theories and falsehoods about tip top, NK and Uranium 1 is adding any substance.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

I don't believe he's lying.  Lying includes a deliberate intent to deceive which I don't think applies here.

What’s probably more accurate is exposing others lies that he believes and is repeating.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, randall146 said:

Thank you.

Other people had already addressed most of it. And certainly didn't feel like just letting more lies/spew/bs go with nary a word. So just discounted him and that type of mindset with a minimal post. 

3 hours ago, Qanon said:

.You guys need to understand the concepts of what I am saying and not nitpick the wording. Basically as far as I am concerned NK has no nukes. Do they physically, probably, do they figuratively no. You miss the whole purpose of why I am here. Knowledge is power, precise wording is irrelevant.

Think concepts guys, NK HAS NOT launched a missile since November. That is a reason to celebrate not to nitpick wording. 

So we need to not nitpick that words actually have meaning? Because North Korea has nukes, your concern or lack thereof be damned.

Do we "figuratively" not have nukes? What about Russia? Or Pakistan? This is next-level kooky. 

3 minutes ago, honky kong said:

So we need to not nitpick that words actually have meaning? Because North Korea has nukes, your concern or lack thereof be damned.

Do we "figuratively" not have nukes? What about Russia? Or Pakistan? This is next-level kooky. 

Every word has multiple alternative meanings, rendering all words meaningless.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TobiasFunke said:

Of course not.  He went teets up. Queen still hanging on, though.

They've brought him back in the commercials, though. Or should i say, qresurrected him?

10 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Yeah, that's actually normal for North Korea.  They didn't launch any missiles (other than satellite rockets) from July, 2009 to May, 2013.  Or from May, 2013 to March, 2014.  Or from March, 2014 to May, 2015.  Or from May 2015 to April, 2016.  

Home after a very long but great day. I was not going to post but just cannot let this post go as it. Your information is just incorrect. 

North Korea launched 19 missiles in 2014, 15 in 2015, 24 in 2016, 23 in 2017 and zero in 2018.

Actually ZERO in the seven months between November 2017 and now. They have to launch 4 missiles a month for the rest of 2018, to stay on pace with 2016 and 2017.  NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

More to your post:  Counting and keeping track was not easy

It is misleading as written, you include months of launch as though there were none in those months.

1 - There were 6 missile launches between May 18th - 20th in 2013 and there were 4 more missile launches thru March 2014.

2 - There were 4 missile launches in March 2014 as well as 10 more launches in 2014. There were also 11 missile launches between Feb and May 2015.

3 - There were 11 missile launches between May 2015 and nine more missile launches between Feb 2016 and April 2016.

They were busy little beavers. Did not count scud launches to protest US maneuvers with SK.

My head is spinning and my count may be off, but far closer than what you tried to portray.

Read CBS link and count for yourself.

NK missile launches

I even put a link so you all can point out my mistakes.

I think so far 3 errors have been pointed out. 

1 -- North Korea. This is not an error this is fact

2 - The "Tip Top thing, I remember seeing it but did not remember it was for the SOTU. Thanks for the link. I will accept blame for this based on my bad recollection about the ANON only.

3 -  Could hardly remember, the indictment number. It was stated that I was way off, asked for a link but was not provided one. I accept the 40k may be incorrect as the data was supplied by many ANONS, but it is not "Far Off' I showed you mine YOU show me yours please.

So I accept 1 out of three because there was a link provided to check it out and that was only a timing error. I DO NOT accept the other two until proven to me.

Don't even ask about the Las Vegas shooting... 

Edited by Qanon
10 hours ago, randall146 said:

You have referred to this as a Qanon "movement."  If Q's wisdom is done via hard-to-understand drops (so the deep state doesn't understand), how do the people in the movement know how to move?

Is it actually a movement or just a bunch of people faithfully waiting for the storm/awakening?

There are millions (5) of people that follow and believe in Q, I think (I have seen the number somewhere but have to find it) there are thousands of ANONS that try to decode the Q posts. It is not a fringe "movement" many hundreds/thousands of hours are spent trying to correctly decode the posts. I am not an ANON nor a member of the 8Chan board. We are in the middle of the Storm and headed to the Great Awakening.

WWG1WGA

The trolls on this thread are not very good at it. Need to be more topic specific to really troll. Calling me names and laughing at me are really weak.

Hang with me I will try to bring you up to speed, but very few of you even know what to ask yet. I even posted a bunch of MS13 (M ) links for you that should give you ammunition. I do appreciate the few that do have a clue.

11 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

OH ####! Anderson Cooper was the host of The Mole!  That's how long this has been in the works. 

Man, this conspiracy goes all the way to the middle.

No but it does go all the way to the top.

11 hours ago, The General said:

@Qanon

What conspiracy theories have you followed / invested time in prior to this one?

None, but I don't believe Lee Harvey Oswald alone killed JFK. Not sure that is even considered a conspiracy any more???

11 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

Now, @Qanon, your premise has been proven false.  Does this change your conclusion?

Nothing has been proven wrong, don't get in the weeds.

I seriously doubt anyone here will change my mind or make me come to another conclusion. 

Q does not "lie" I have no reason to doubt him.

11 hours ago, Juxtatarot said:

I'm fascinated in the strength of his convictions.  For better or worse, I have way too much self doubt to ever believe in a conspiracy theory.

Thank Q, my convictions could not be stronger or swayed by petty differences. Nothing I have said is a LIE, I have been shown to be wrong once, that was my mistake. North Korea is absolutely and positively true and while the number of indictments "may" be incorrect, it was the information as provided by ANONS. Regardless of the number, there are many to come.

11 hours ago, roadkill1292 said:

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp
Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong
Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop
Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip

Barry Mann

10 hours ago, Bruce Dickinson said:

You will find this board has less patience for objectively false statements than other environments you are used to.  Don’t let that deter you.

This board is child's play, have seen much worse. Of course trolling on a subject you know nothing about is kind of a waste of time. Although it does seem to amuse the other trolls, so have at it.

By the way I gave NO objectively (or subjectively) false statements, are you a troll?

10 hours ago, randall146 said:

I said 40,000. I have seen no evidence to prove that wrong. Your move.

I admit that I was incorrect on which TIP TOP video. Partially.

The world is 100% safe from any nuclear attack by North Korea. Iran will be next.

You wrote a lot of words but attached little of substance.

Ask away, maybe you will find something that will trip me up. I seriously doubt that there will be anything. 

Like I said I 100% trust in Q and will never knowingly LIE in my posts.

I will always accept any errors shown to me. 

10 hours ago, sho nuff said:

That is also false to say they have no way to launch.  Now...the truth is they have no reason to test...because they have fully functioning missiles.  Nothing of your statement was true.  And your tip top proof was shown as false as well.

My purpose seems to be exposing your lies...everything doesn’t have to be a question.  But if I need one, my question is why do you keep post  falsehoods and getting so upset when someone points them out?

You listen to the MS13 far too much and you are just wrong. You serve no purpose except to troll. I am sure you will get better at it. Are you new to the board also?  

1 hour ago, Qanon said:

This board is child's play, have seen much worse. Of course trolling on a subject you know nothing about is kind of a waste of time. Although it does seem to amuse the other trolls, so have at it.

By the way I gave NO objectively (or subjectively) false statements, are you a troll?

You have gotten several things wrong, from details on Uranium One to numbers of indictments to claims about North Korea.  You have even admitted to getting information wrong just a few posts above this one.  

Accusing everyone who doesn’t blindly accept your words of being a troll is an act that will wear really thin really soon.  

Edited by Bruce Dickinson
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Qanon said:

You listen to the MS13 far too much and you are just wrong. You serve no purpose except to troll. I am sure you will get better at it. Are you new to the board also?  

You listen to anonymous idiots who offer little substance and are taking a giant leap of faith in doing so. If I’m going to blindly regurgitate ridiculous conspiracy theories I’d like to know who I’m trusting so much, not listen to some cryptic dbag that makes a bunch of unquantifiable statements. The arguement is “prove me wrong.” Do you think that whoever this guy is, if he’s so embedded and has access to all this info, he wouldn’t have a better way to go about change than making a blog or website? If he were a true patriot wouldn’t there be something better to do?

If something were to happen that we’re to result in an investigation, the defense goes to “this is just a character I play” like Alex jones. It’s a bunch of crap. 

• Like 4